Happiness

-Ed's POV-

I woke up to people talking.

I rolled over onto my side and checked to see of Taylor was still here.

Nope. Hmmm..maybe she's talking to Stuart.

I got out of bed quietly and went to the door, opening it a bit..

Stuart was with Taylor at the table, talking.

"It's about Ed. I saw what happened..or what was going to happen last night and..he doesn't want..that before marriage. He's been really down in the dumps for the past..some of years.." He took a deep breath, and started again. " I just don't want him to get hurt again. I mean..he seems to REALLY like you and he's been happier since you've been around. All I'm saying is not to lead him on." Stuart finished. What!? I haven't been depressed! I mean, yes I really like Taylor but she wouldn't hurt me..would she?

"Stuart..him and I have the same beliefs. And I..em..really like him. You don't have to worry about me hurting him because I don't want to lose him..ever." Taylor said, looking away. I could faintly see the blush on her cheeks.

I shut the door and went back over to my bed.

She likes me!? I know she already told me..but when she told Stuart...it was like she was so happy.

She's happy.

Now, I'm going to tell her tomorrow..or today that I like her.

A lot.

I silently fell asleep, dreaming of Taylor and I's beautiful future, together.