Pluto and Back(:

*3 Weeks Later*

"TAY!!!" 

"WHAT ED!?" I yelled back. We were in a hotel room because Ed thought we needed "alone time." I told him no funny business, but, in Ed's words, no promises.

"Where is my hair gel?" Ed came in the living room part of the suite. 

I laughed, "God, you act like a girl. It's in my bag. The cheetah print one." 

"Shut up." I could feel his smirk. Oh well...I got out my phone and took a picture of Ed searching through my bag. I went to my Intagram and captioned the picture 'Edward and his pretty bag of accessories'. That will light up like a fire cracker.

Since Ed and I became...offical?.. I guess his fans are so nice. There is a few haters but I don't mind. I can call Ed mine and I'm with him performing. I do what I want bro. *Shoulder shrugs*

"You know. I don't really wanna do anything tonight." I looked up at Ed. He stood up, gel in hand. He squirted some on his hand and ran them through his hair, trashing the bottle back into the bag.

"Oh yeah? Any ideas?" Ed asked, winking. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. Scary movies!! I brought some."

"Are you sure you won't get too scared?" That butthole.

"I have you, right Mr. Sheeran?" I laid down on the couch. He came up beside me, leaning down to me.

"Oh yes..." He kissed my neck, trailing to my collarbone.

"Your a tease, ya know?" I asked, dropping my phone into the cushion.

"Mhhhm.." He said in agreement. He kissed by my ear, to my cheek, to the side of my lips. I felt his whole body drop down onto me. He kept his hands on the sides of my face, so I wouldn't get squished.

I turned my head so he would kiss my lips, but he pulled away, looking at my eyes. I tore my hands away from his neck, to his hips. As I brought his hips onto mine, he kissed my lips. I opened my mouth, which he gladly got the gesture. I smiled. Ed is wonderful.

The kiss got very heated, turning into a snogging session. I let my hands trail everywhere. His hands were roaming around my lower half. 

Ed broke away, gasping for breath, but kissed me simply on the mouth once. Then again. And again.

I giggled. "Your so dumb." 

A little frown line formed onto his forehead. I pulled his neck down, and kissed his forehead. 

"But that's why I love you." 

As Ed was about to kiss me again, his ringtone went off. He didn't care he just kissed me. I kissed back, but it rang again. I tore away and looked at him in confusion.

"Are you gonna answer?" He didn't reply, just kissed me again. But...

His phone went off again.

"UGH.." He said up, and I did too. 

"Hello?!" Ed said grumpily into the receiver of the iPhone. I heard talking on the other end, then silence.

"Sorry Mum..." Ed ran a hand through his hair. I laughed, then decided to play a trick on him. I crawled over to him, sitting behind him. 

"Yeah, she's here." I smiled, then ran my hands through Ed's hair. It drives him crazy, I know. He looked up at me, smiling. I kissed his jawline. 

"I-I'm doing g-good..." Ed studdered. I grabbed the bottem of his shirt, lifting it up to show his abs. I kissed his stomach. 

He sighed. "Yeah, still t-....touring." Ed's face was turning redder by the minute. I looked down at his...yeah...I must be making him happy. I laughed right out loud. 

"I have to go Mum. I'll talk to you later....ya...bye." Ed ended his call. "What are you doing?" He smiled.

"I can be a tease too." I got up and went into the kitched to make some food.

"Put in the movie!!" I yelled, putting the little pizza into the microwave. 

"Okay!"

__________

*Some hours and some pizza eaten later*

"That was so scary!!" I screamed when the movie ended.

"I could tell. But, you weren't even watching half of it!"

"SO!" We both started smiling.

"Bed time?" Ed asked.

I shook my head yes, "Carry me?"

"Gladly." He picked me up bridle style, taking me into our bed at the hotel.

"I love you." Ed said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too, to the moon and back."

"To Pluto and back."

That's when I fell asleep in a dreamless sleep, just thinking of Edward Sheeran.

________________________________

Authors Note-

Sorry I haven't updated. Some family stuff has happened recently and I just couldn't be happy or write anything that wasn't depressing.

I love all the feedback I'm getting on my stories!! :) Seriously, you guys are amazing!!

Lots of love, to Pluto and back,

H.