Deep Talks

I woke up quite early. Like at 5 am. Oh well.

Getting out of Ed's tight grasp was hard, but I did. Now, I'm in the kitchen.

This cappo is hot, but amazing!

"Taylor!" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around, it was Stuart.

"Hello." I said in my thick accent.

"Nice attire." He said, wiggling his brows. Oh yeah...I still had on Ed's shirt.

"Yeah yeah." I went to sit down at the table while Stuart made his coffee.

"Oh..I was going to tell you and Ed last night some news."

"What is it?" I asked. He came and sat across from me at the table.

"I booked you two at the Brighton Pier after tonights performance. Which is a VERY big deal." He explained. I felt my lips form a smile.

"Thanks Stuart!" I said, reaching across the table and hugging him.

"Emm..can I tell you something?" He asked. I shook my head yes, waiting for him to ask.

"It's about Ed. I saw what happened..or what was going to happen last night and..he doesn't want..that before marriage. He's been really down in the dumps for the past..some of years.." He took a deep breath! " I just don't want him to get hurt again. I mean..he seems to REALLY like you and he's been happier since you've been around. All I'm saying is not to lead him on." Stuart finished. I sat there shocked. I could never hurt Ed!

"Stuart..him and I have the same beliefs. And I..em..really like him. You don't have to worry about me hurting him because I don't want to lose him..ever." I said, looking away.

Even though Stuart is older, I can really talk to him.

"I don't think you will." He winked, then got up.

"I'm going to watch TV, go get some more sleep." With that, he left. I sat alone, thinking.

Ed and I had the same beliefs.

Stuart said he really likes me.

I know for a fact I like Ed..but..will it lead anywhere?

Last night was the most contact Ed and I has ever made and yet, it felt so right.

Maybe I'm thinking about this too much.

Maybe..Ed only likes me as a friend.

With that thought, I went into the bedroom and slept. But this time, I was in my own bed.