STAB

After Ed had left, I went back to his dressing room. I figured I would just hang there til he came back.

I walked through his door and turned on the telly. As I was just getting into Doctor Who, I heard something vibrate to the left of me. Ed left his phone.. hmm..

He won't care about me answering. This iPhone said Alice. Wonder who that was...

"Hello?" I polietly said into the phone.

"Ed?!" This chick yelled.

"Um..no this is Ed's girlfriend. Who is this?"

"I'm Alice. Ed's ex. You must be that new tramp everyone is talking about." Um. Girl NO! THIS PIECE OF CRAP IS NOT TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE THIS! (A.N-No offense to Alice, just for book purposes:) )

"Excuse you but you are the one that walked out on Ed! JUST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT SEX YET!?" Maybe not my best comeback...

"Well I'm pretty sure that your only using him for fame. I mean look at you, you were nothing before Ed, and now you all over magazines!" Okay..that hurt.

"So this is what it all is about." I came to this comclusion. Anyway..why was she calling Ed?

"WHAT!?" She screamed. Chill... girl. Chill.

"Your jealous. I'm famous, Ed likes me, and now....you want him back. Right?"

"Yes. And to get him back, I can ruin you. Goodbye. Have a nice life with Ed hating you." She ended, and hung up. I sat in shock. She can ruin me? How? Why is Ed going to hate me??

I sat there for about an hour, then Ed came barging in. His face red and he was mad.

"Ed? Are you okay?!" I just noticed his face was tearstreaked. He's been crying??

He looked up at me with sad eyes. "You don't love me?" What?!

"What in the WORLD are you talking about!?" I stood up and walked over to him offering him a hug. He pushed my arms away and backed up.

"You talked to Alice?" Simple. He was so blunt.

"Yes...she called your phone. I answered. How did you know?" I went to grab him hands but he put them both in his pocket. Ow. That was a stab to my fragile heart.

"She called The Sun newpaper. They were going to write a front page cover and newstory on how 'Ed Sheeran's New Girlfriend calls Ex. Not love!'" Ed laughed, without humor. Stab in the heart. "Luckily, before it got written Stuart's pal informed him. You called Alice or vis versa and told her how you are using my fame, and that you don't love me. I didn't believe them at first but...I don't know." He took his hands out of his pockets and ran them both through his red hair.

"You belive them?" I said after his rant.

He looked up into my brown eyes. "Who am I supposed to believe?" Another stab.

"Ed! She called your phone about an hour ago! She said she was going to ruin me! She said that she would make you hate me!" Tears filled my eyes, threatening to pour out. "I love you so much Ed...so SO much! You don't believe me. Now you hate me. I TOLD YOU! I told you that if we dated my career is over. MY CAREER IS OVER NOW! Ed don't you know I love you! Please. Listen." I ranted, then sat down on the couch. I put my hands over my face, hiding the tears. Everythings over.

Everything.

My relationship.

Ed.

My career.

Ed.

My life.

Ed.

"Taylor. I love you. But why would she make up lies."

"THE SAME REASON WHY WOULD SHE WALKED OUT ON YOU WHEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SEX WITH HER!" I screamed.

"SHE WAS GOOD! SHE WAS A WAY BETTER GIRLFRIEND FOR ALL THEM YEARS THEN YOU'LL EVER BE!" Stab. Stab. Stab. Over and over. That just killed my heart. I just sat there in silence, then got up.

"Taylor-" I raised a hand.

"Save it. I'll be packing my things." I walked out of the room.

I'm left with a broken heart.

NO Ed.

NO career.

Nothing.

STAB.