Stuart..REALLY!?

"Your ex? Are you..are you guys going to get together?" I asked him. I mean..I like him and his ex just called.

"NO! She saw our ad and asked who you were and if we were together. I explained that no, we weren't and she asked if there was ever another chance her and I would get back together." He said.

"And.." I asked.

"Jealous much?" He smiled. Me jealous?! No, I just wanted to know.

"Fine. Don't tell me. See if I care." I stood up and walked away, bumping shoulders with him.

"Taylor! I was kidding!" He stressed.

I walked towards the bedroom, and he caught up to me. Grabbing my shoulders and pushing me up against his bed rails.

I caught my breath,"Ed."

"No. Let me finish.." He slightly whispered.

I shook my head yes.

"She wanted to have sex. I said no and that's when we broke up." He started to play with my hair. His body against mine.

"I don't want to until marriage." I said.

"Me either.." He trailed, touching my left shoulder. Not looking at me, he trailed his fingertips lightly down my arm. My breath hitched.

He looked into my eyes. "Your so beautiful. So much better than her." Ed looked down and started to play with my exposed shoulder again.

"Why did you cry? And yell..." I asked. I looked behind me and saw his bed. I jumped and put my legs around Ed's waist. He caught my thighs, grabbing my butt.

"I was scared you'd think the same way she did and you'd leave. I don't want you to." He whispered.

I bent down to his ear and whispered. "I'm not going anywhere." I bent back up, but still face to face with Ed. Our foreheads touching, eyes together. He looked at my lips for a split second, then looked back up to me.

I heard a loud noise on the door.

"Ed, Taylor I just-" Stuart walked in. Mine and Ed's eyes just stared at him but we never left our position. We were still cheek to cheek.

"Stuart! Really!?" Ed said. I giggled, testing my head on Ed's shoulder.

"I'll just go.. Um I'll uh lock the door..." He waved and quickly darted out the bedroom door.

Ed looked at me, on his shoulder.

"Wanna go to bed?" He asked. I shook my head yes and he put me onto his red sheets.

"Why am I on your bed?" I asked, giggling as he tucked me in.

"I'll sleep on yours it's fine." He said.

"No no. Come here, we can sleep together." I said.

"Okay." He took his shirt off and tossed it to me. I have him a questioning look.

"It's to sleep in." He smiled.

He took off his pants throwing them off into the air.

I got out of bed and stood up, in front of Ed.

I started to take of my pants, then I took of my shirt, quickly throwing on Ed's. I took off my cup bra to, under his shirt. Just so he couldn't see anything.

The shirt hung to my knees and was huge. I'm skinny, oh well.

I threw my hair above by head, making a bun and looked at Ed. He just stared at mg body.

"Like what you see, Edward?" I cracked a smile. He shook his head up and down twice. I started laughing.

I jumped into bed and he jumped in. I turned away from him.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

"Turning.." I said.

"Come here." He said, turning and throwing an arm around me. He cuddled into me and held me tight. I entwined our legs.

"Goodnight babe." He said, kissing my curlyish brown hair.

"Night." I said, quickly falling into a deep dreamless sleep, with Ed Sheeran at my side.

.A.N.

Two updates in one day!?! Yes, it's Christmas break so more updates! Stuart is their manager, if you didn't know.

Vote? :)

Comment? :)

Fan!! :)