Choose

I walked to go pack my bags. I went through to my dressing room and got my suitcase. How could he say that? How could he just betray me? He said he loved me.....

I don't deserve this.

I don't deserve him.

That is probably why I'm leaving. I got out my phone to call my mom.

RING RING! "Hello?" My mom's lovely voice said through the phone.

"Mom..." I whispered urgently. Tears threatened to spill out of my eye sockets.

"What's wrong T??!!"

"Can I come back home?" I said, picking out my shirts from the floor and folding them. Most of my clothes were in the bag still, but most of my bags were in the bus still. Oh well...

"Of course! Why though?? Didn't you just perform your first concert tonight?" She is so nosy...

"I'll tell you when I get home. I will be leaving first thing tomorrow. I have to go. I love you Mom. See you soon." I said quickly, hanging up. Some more pants were on the ground, so I threw my phone down on the couch.

Scooping up the pants, I heard a voice.

"You can't leave."

"Yes I can Stuart. You don't want me here so why should I stay?! All I do is mess things up.." I trailed.

"No..I got it all cleared up. Nothing will be printed, nothing will be said."

"That's not the point." I threw the pants in the bag.

He walked over to me. "What is the point?!"

"Ed. He thinks I don't love him..." As soon as I said those words I shut my mouth. I love him?!

"You love him?? Then go tell him that! He needs you. He wants to love again, and I can tell he loves you. Go!" He shood me.

Do I go and risk my heart again?

He did say I would never be the same as Alice..

Well..I guess there's only one was to find out..