Yes

I feel like such a coward for just running straight into wardrobe. But, I couldn't bear looking at Ed in thr crowd and singing the words that has been in my mind all day.

I'm sick of acting like this is just a little deal because, in reality, it's huge. This is my career on the line for someone I love.

Tears kept streaming down my face as the door flung open.

"Taylor?!" Ed stormed in. I shook my head and fell to the floor, as all my hope and my strength fell away.

Ed came over and held me on the floor. 

I imediately jumped out of his arms and ran to the corner of the room. 

He sat in shock as I cried harder, scared of what he would say.

He got up softly with his hands up.

"Taylor...calm down. What's wrong?" He asked inching his way over to me.

I tried to go furthur into the corner, but just turned around to have my face in it, and sobbing. Didn't he get that I didn't want to see him.

I didn't want the heartbreak, the lust, the sobbing, the hate, the comforting. But...I did. I did so bad, but I couldn't. 

"Taylor." I felt his breath hit my neck. I went down into a croaching postition, so he couldn't touch me.

"What did I do!?" Ed screamed. I didn't reply/

"Tell me what I did! I'll do anything to make you feel better! Please!!! T-Taylor.." It sounded like he got  chocked up.

"You didn't do anything." I whispered over my tears.

"What the hell does that mean!?" He yelled. I turned around to see him in tears on the floor, hands in his face.

"I can't do this Ed." I stood up. He must of heard me because he looked up and stood up too.

"Do what?" He asked.

"Fall in love. Not now." 

His faced turned crooked, "What do you mean?" He asked. Stepping towards me slightly, he looked into my eyes.

"If I fall in love with you, and it ends badly...like my last relationship...my career and dreams are down the drain. And you'll hate me and so will Stuart-" 

"This is because of STUART?! Of what he said!?!?! I don't care if my heart gets broken again! Only if you're the one breaking it!" He interupted.

"But I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want my dreams to get shattered." I looked down. He walked over to me and put a hand on my tear stained cheek.

"I won't and they won't. Please, just give me a chance. Give us a try. Please, will you be my official girlfriend until I ask you to marry me?" Ed said.

I thought of all the hate I was going to receive. All my dreams of touring. All of the times Ed and I could spend together. And it all summed up to my answer.

"Yes."