Wake Up

I woke up again, but I saw Ed was silently sleeping. I thought about what Stuart said earlier...

What if I hurt Ed?

I walked over to his bed and saw his beautiful face. So peaceful...so...perfect.

Lightly tapping him on his exposed shoulder I said,"Ed. Wake up."

He stirred a bit, but then his blue eyes fluttered open.

"Tay..." He slurred. I giggled. Tay? Nicknames I guess...

"It's me. Wake up. We..uh..need to talk.." I said.

He unraveled himself and got up.

Only in boxers, showing off his legs..and his toned torso. A V line...oh.

I looked up at his smirking face,"Taylor..."

I followed his eyes. They were roaming up and down my body. His huge shirt was hanging off my right shoulder and was ruffled Up on the bottem, on one side, exposing my whole leg and parts of my underwear.

"What a nice show." I said.

"We both are enjoying it, huh?" He laughed out loud. Just sitting there, enjoying it, I looked at his ruffled hair. There was a piece sticking straight up.

I walked over to him and lightly put the bundle of hair down, his eyes watching me the whole time.

I looked down into his bright eyes. They were so intriguing. You could see everything, but nothing. You could see what he felt through his eyes but not what he thinks. Edward Sheeran is just a very...different individual. He's a treasure.

"Breakfast..shall we?" He whispered.

We both turned and went to go get some breakfast.