Ex

"Thank you all. That's the end. Again,thanks for coming. Have a nice night." Ed winked, and left the stage towards me.

As he was walking up I opened my arms up for a hug. He wrapped his big sweaty arms around me, but I don't care. It'll wash off.

"Hmm.." Ed murmured. I pulled back a bit and looked at him in the eye.

"What?"

"Just thinking that we should cancel the Brighton pier thing that Stuart set up and go celebrate."

"You can't just cancel a show." I said. He told me he's never done that. He loved his fans too much to just ditch them.

"I can for you." Sweet. Fan girls will hate me. Fantastic, but I will be with Ed.

Ed pulled away and turned around to walk, then turned back around.

"Oh yeah. Good job babe."

---------------

'Eds POV'

I was now canceling a show for her. I know I like her, but to ditch my fans??!! Must be going crazy...

I turned the corner to see Stuart on the phone.

'Yes..I know. Don't put anything in there!!....they......no! If anything is in that paper about this I will personally sue her..Ugh!" Then he hung up.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

He turned on his heals around to me. He looked MAD.

"That STUPID ex of yours is spreading rumors about you and Taylor! WHY DID YOU EVEN ANSWER THE PHONE!" He screamed. I was taken aback. He's never screamed at me..

"Dude..calm down.. What did she say?"

"She told The Sun that Taylor talked to her..."

"About what!?" Getting upset, I yelled.

"Taylor supposedly told her that she wants to use you to get her famous. That she doesn't love you."