Chapter 17

I woke up Christmas Eve morning to an empty bed. I look at the clock it is 9:45. I look around the room and the bathroom door is closed. I figured he was showering, but I didn't hear the water running. I got up out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. He is sitting in the tub relaxing.

            "Why are you so hard headed?" I ask leaning against the counter.

"Good morning." Robin says smiling.

            "Good morning." I parrot. "Now why are you so hard headed? I told you I would help you get around and shower." I walk to the tub and sit on the edge.

            "I know, but you looked so peaceful and I didn't want to bother you while you were asleep." He says.

            "Well, if you were going to take a bath." I say standing up. "The least you could have done was asked if I wanted to join you." I say pulling my shirt off over my head.

            "Yeah, I could have asked." He said chuckling. "But I knew if you saw me in here you would join me anyway."

            "You are correct." I say taking off my underwear. "Unplug that water." I say grabbing my bubble bath. I come back and wait for the water to drain. After it finished, I turned the hot water on and poured the soap in plugging the drain back. I sit down next to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulder. "How are you feeling this morning?"

            "I'm okay. I'm still in a little pain." He says shrugging. "But I feel a lot better with you taking care of me."

            "I'm always here for you babe." I say happily. "When we get out you can help me make lasagna."

            "That's what you are bringing for tonight?" He asks smiling.

            "Yeah your sister said that I could bring whatever I wanted and I asked her if that was okay and she said that it sounded good to her. So that is what I am bringing." I say smiling.

            "Then I will gladly help." He says kissing my cheek. "I think we should leave around 3 or 4, is that okay?"

            "Yeah, fine by me." I say smiling. I scoot up and turn the water off. "Let's just relax." I say scooting back next to him.

            "Okay." He says kissing my cheek.

(Robin's Pov.)

            We were relaxing for a little while and then I felt her hand wondering. "Whatcha doing babe?" I ask smirking.

            "Just relaxing." She says softly.

            Her hand continued to roam until she took my cock in her hand and pumped her hand slowly up and down. I let my head fall back against the tub. Her hand continued to pump up and down and I was getting harder by the second.

            "How about we finish this in bed?" She whispers in my ear.

            "As long as you finish what you started." I say smirking.

            "Who said I even started." She said winking. She kneels up and unplugs the drain.

            "You are so sexy." I say biting my lip. "Help me up." I say chuckling.

            "Let me get a towel first." She says chuckling. She gets out of the tub and dries herself off. "Alright." She says grabbing my hand. She helps me stand and then hands me the towel. She heads into her room and I quickly dry off. I grab my one crutch and head into her room. "You on crutches is an odd turn on." I chuckle and walk over to the bed. I sit down and she kneels up. "Lay down." She says smirking.

            I obey and I scoot down to where I am laying comfortably. "Hey." I say as she gets in between my legs.

            "Hey." She says biting her lip.

            "Come here." I say smirking. She scoots up my body and places her knees on either side of me and I pull her head down. I crash my lips on hers and our tongues are dancing with each other's. "You're so sexy." I say against her lips.

            "Shut up." She says smirking and continuing to kiss me. She moves down my neck and stays there and sucks. It felt incredible until she pulled away.

            "Hey, why did you stop?" I whine.

            "I don't want to leave a mark." She says kissing my lips. "We have to see both of our families within the next 24 hours."

            "True." I say chuckling.

            "Can I start?" She asks smirking.

            "You don't even have to ask." I say smiling.

            She smirks and gets off of me.

            "Now what are you doing?" I ask smirking.

            "Shut up. I'm being creative." She says chuckling.

            "You are doing that thing again." I say pulling her to lay next to me. She falls next to me with a chuckle.

            "What thing?" She asks leaning up on her elbow.

            "That thing where one minute you are super sexy and the next you are adorable." I say chuckling. "I don't get how you do it, but I love it. And now I don't want your lips anywhere, but on mine." I say leaning in and kissing her lips. She smiles against my lips, but kisses me back. A few minutes into our kissing, one of her arms ended up around my neck and she placed her other hand on my cheek. One of my arms ended up underneath her and my other hand was roaming her body. We kissed with roaming hands for a few minutes until she pulled away again.

            "Lay back." She says smirking. I smirk with her and lay back and she turns away from me and straddles my hips. She scoots back and I realized her intentions. "You good?"

            "Mhmm perfect." I say smirking.

            She kneeled up over my face and frankly couldn't see what she was doing. She finally leaned forward again and immediately took my cock in her mouth.

            "Oh shit." I moan.

            "You know I am doing it like this for a reason." She says right before taking me in her mouth fully. She shakes are ass in my face and I chuckle. I pull her down to sit on my face and she moans against my me.

            "Babe." She moans against my cock, but I wanted her attention. I smirk and slap her ass.

            "Hey!" She yells pulling away.

            "I have an idea." I say chuckling.

            "Okay." She says chuckling and unstraddling me.

            "What's your idea?"

            "Wanna see who can get the other one off faster?"

            "Oh, you are going to lose." She smirks.

            "We will see." I say slapping her leg. She chuckles and straddles me again. "Okay it's only fair that I show you a little attention because you started on me before I started on you."

            "You have 30 seconds, then I'm starting again. She says getting on all fours again. "Go."

            I wet my thumb then immediately start rubbing her clit. Nothing fast just enough to get her wet. She waited the full 30 seconds before she sucked my cock in her mouth again. Now it was just a contest to see who could do it faster. I was just sucking and flicking her clit over and over. She wasn't wasting any time, but as much as a distraction as she was with her mouth around my cock, I got her off first. She had both of her hands on the bed fisting the sheet next to my hips and her head was thrown back as the orgasm took over her. I let her ride it out and then she collapsed next to me breathing heavy.

            "Damn it." She says chuckling.

            "You thought you would win, huh?" I ask smirking.

            "Yes, I thought I would." She says sighing. "Oh well, sucks for you because now I'm all worn out."

            "Oh, don't worry. I'm not done with you yet." I say chuckling.

                                                             *******

We got out of our gaze at around 1:00 when she realized she had to cook food for today.

            "We are going to be so late." She says getting up and running into the kitchen. I chuckled as she ran into the kitchen because she didn't even grab clothes to put on first. I got up and carefully put boxers on and then grab her a pair of underwear and a t-shirt then head downstairs. By the time I got downstairs she was about to put the lasagna in the oven.

            "Here babe." I say walking up to her.

            "Oh, thank you. You didn't have to bring me anything." She says smiling and taking the clothes. She pulls them on and then places the lasagna in the oven.

            "I would have brought it sooner, but it took me a while to get down here." I say chuckling.

            "That's okay. How about I bring your clothes down here and you can get dressed and then pack up the presents for me." She says.

            'Sounds good." I say smiling. "Thank you."