Chapter 15

The Christmas season has arrived. Regina has just finished with school and she is off for 2 and half weeks. That means we get to spend two and half weeks together without any interruptions. It is a couple days before our 3-month anniversary and I was going to her house tonight so we could decorate the tree we picked out last weekend. She insisted on buying a 7-foot tree because she had so many decorations for it. I helped her bring it in and set it up. She didn't want a real tree because she thinks they die too quickly, so we bought a fake one and I helped her put it together.

She got off early today because it was the last day of finals for her school. She said she would be home by 11:00 a.m. I woke up around 10 and packed a bag for a few days and headed to her house. I had wrapped all the presents I had for her and her parents to bring them and put them under the tree. I had quite a few bags when I arrived at her house. I placed them all by the door before I rang the doorbell. I think there were about 6 bags total. I finally knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

"Coming!" I hear her yell. The locks click and the door swings open. "Robin!" She yells.
"Regina!" I yell mocking her.

"What the hell are all these bags?" She asks looking at her porch.

"These are to put under the tree. Some are for your parents, my family, and then yours are in there too." I say smiling.

"I haven't even wrapped yours yet." She says chuckling. "Let me help you."

We each grab a few bags and place them by the fireplace to empty after we decorate the tree. "Thank you for your help." I say smiling. "Now I think I need a proper hello."

"Me too." She says smiling. She wraps her arms around my neck and places her lips on mine. My hands roam her back as I hear her moan softly. I drag my hands down over her ass and I grab her skirt pulling it up gently. When I pull it high enough, I pick her up in my arms. I carry her to the sofa and I sit with her straddling me. She pulls away slowly and takes that bottom lip between her teeth. "I can get used to greetings like this."

"You and me both." I say smirking. "I hate when you wear skirts because I always just want to rake it up to your hips and fuck you into next week."

"Well, I see my skirts affect you." She said smirking.

"Try slowly kill me." I say chuckling. "They give me too many ideas in my head."

"Care to share?" She asks biting that lip again.

"Hmmm, well one scenario that plays over in my head is us being in your classroom." I say caressing her sides. "You have that black skirt on that is tight and it hugs these sexy curves. I walk in, lock the door, and walk up to you slowly. Then I just grab you by the waist and kiss you. Then I turn you around and bend you over your desk, lifting your skirt up around your hips and pulling that lace thong off and just fuck you so hard."

After I finished talking, her eyes went dark with lust. We just looked at each other then she grabbed my face and kissed me. We shared sloppy kisses for a few minutes, then she pulled away and stood. "Take your clothes off."  She says pulling her shirt off over her head. I don't think either of us have taken off our clothes faster. She stood in front of me gloriously naked.

"How do you want me?"

"Straddle me again." I say softly. "Actually no." I say putting a hand to her stomach. I lay down on the sofa and smirk. "Straddle my face." She smirks and kneels up over me. "Don't feel the need to be quiet either." I say winking and pulling her to sit. I wasted no time. She was so wet already. Me just talking about sex with her riles her up. As soon as my tongue hit her clit she starting moving her hips. I wrap my arms around her legs and tried to hold her still, but that didn't seem to stop her from moving. I circle my tongue around her opening and she moans.

            "Robin." She moans. I circle my tongue again before flicking her clit. "Ugh Robin. Fuck. Don't stop." I keep doing the same thing. I would circle her entrance and then flick her clit. Then I started doing it quicker. Circling it three or four times then flicking her clit three or four times; over and over until her breathing became heavy. She was fisting my hair and then she yelled. "Suck!" I gave her a slow lick then sucked her clit into my mouth hard. She screamed my name and came on my face. I let her ride out her orgasm and her hips slowly came to a stop. "You are too good at that." She says breathily and kneeling up. I lick my lips and give her a smug grin. "Shut up." She says standing up.

            "Hey, you said it not me." I say sitting up. I grab her hand and she looks back at me. "We are not done."

            "I'm going get water." She says still breathing heavy.

            "Later." I say pulling her to straddle my lap.

            "You want me to return the favor?" She asks.

            "No. I want you riding me." I say smirking.

            "I can handle that." She says kneeling up and grabbing my cock in her hand. She guides it to her and I slide into her with ease. She takes me slowly first, but taking me in fully. We both groan and she grabs my face crashing her lips against mine. She starts moving up and down at a snail's pace.

            "No need to go slow. I won't break." I whisper in her ear. With that being said she started taking me hard.

            "I like torturing you." She says coming to a stop. "Sometimes it's fun." She says moving at a snail's pace again. She starts taking me fully then almost all the way out over and over again. I throw my head back and grab her hips guiding her up and down. "You aren't watching." She says breathing heavy.

            "This is torture." I say softly.

            "I like to watch you when I'm on top."  She says smirking. "When I'm in control and you bite that bottom lip and rub your hands all over me."

            She was torturing me, but she was right. I love watching her. I open my eyes to find her squeezing her nipples. I pull her hands away and place them on my shoulders. "Faster." She smirked and immediately started moving up and down. I grabbed her by the waist and guided her up and down, but then I got distracted. She was moving so fast her breasts were bouncing in my face. I couldn't focus after that. I didn't even notice her right hand start to circle her clit and her left hand grab her left breast. Our moans were in sync now. The sound of our moans and our skin meeting with every bounce, I was about to go over the edge.

            "Babe." I moan. That was all I could say before her climax hit her hard and she was coming with her name on my lips. I followed right after spilling into her with her name on my lips. She rode out her orgasm and her hips steadied to a slow circular motion until she couldn't any more. She leaned her forehead against mine as her hips came to a stop. "I fucking love you. You're amazing."

            She smirked and kissed me. Nothing sloppy, just slow and sweet. "Nap time." She says chuckling softly.

            "Sounds good to me." I say pulling her off of me. We both groan at the loss of contact. She scoots off of me and onto the sofa. "I'll go get you some water now."

            She chuckles and nods. "Thank you."

            I head into the kitchen and grab her a bottle from the fridge. I come back and she is already laid out across the sofa sound asleep. I smile and lean down and kiss her head. I place the bottle of water on the coffee table and grab a blanket off the back of the lounge chair. I drape it over her and leave her to rest. While she was resting, I grab all of our clothes and bring them to the hamper in her bathroom then, I hop into the shower. I take about 10 minutes then, I dry off and wrap the towel around my waist. I head downstairs and get myself some water, then I sit on the sofa and watch Regina sleep. I didn't want to disturb her so I let her sleep for about an hour. Then, I thought I would do something nice for her. I went upstairs and filled up the tub with hot water so she could take a bath and relax. I lit some candles and then placed them on the ledge above the tub. I turned off the lights and it was a dimly lit room for her to relax. I went back downstairs and woke her up.

            "Hey, sleepyhead." I say kissing her cheek. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles.

            "Hey." She says with her adorable sleepy voice.

            "I have a surprise for you." I say moving a piece of hair out of her face.

            "Ooh what kind of surprise?" She asks smiling.

            "Well, how about I carry you upstairs and you find out." I say smiling. She smiles and sits up keeping the blanket in front of her.

            "How long was I asleep?" She asks as I pick her up bridal style.

            "A little over an hour." I say carrying her up the stairs.

            "Oh." She says yawning.

            "But with this, you can relax some more." I say bringing her into the bathroom.

            "Mmm. I love you." She says kissing me sweetly.

            "I love you, too." I say placing her on the ground. She drops the blanket on the ground and steps into the tub. She sits down and leans against the back grabbing a towel for behind her neck. "I'll be in your room if you need me." I say going to walk out.

            "You're not going to come sit with me?" She asks sadly.

"I already took a shower." I say smiling. "This is for you."

            "But that doesn't mean you can't sit with me and give me a massage." She asks poking her bottom lip out. I chuckle and take off my towel and walking to the tub. "Yay." She says smiling.

            I sit across from her and grabbing he right foot placing it on my lap. I leave it under the water as I dig my fingers into her foot. I knew she was enjoying it because she was letting out soft moans. "Feels good?"

            "Yes, it does." She says smiling. I continued to massage her feet and she was drifting off every few minutes. I think she was dozing for about 20 minutes and I went and sat next to her. I started dragging my finger around her stomach and I felt her twitch. "Stop." She moaned.

            "Babe, let me bathe you and then you can go lay in bed." I say caressing her cheek.

            "No, I'm fine." She says yawning. "I'll do it." She says sitting up. She pulls her knees to her chest and wraps her arms around them. She leans her head on her knees and faces me.

            "Did I really ware you out?" I ask sitting up.
            She chuckles and shakes her head. "I think it was work these past couple nights of grading and I tried to grade the exams as they turned them in so I didn't have to do them when I got home. I guess this week just wore me out." She says shrugging.

              "Still, we can get in the shower and you can relax while the hot water hits you. I get you all soaped up and clean then I'll go lay you down on your bed. I'll wrap you up in a blanket and then tuck you in nice and tight then tell you I love you and kiss your cheek as you drift off to sleep." I say running my fingers through her hair.

            "Sold." She says smiling. I stand up and help her to her feet. We get in the shower and I get her all soaped up and clean. She stood under the water and I just wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Thank you. You didn't have to do that." She says softly.

            "You are welcome. I'm always here." I say kissing her cheek. "Plus, I like when I get to put my hands all over you."

            She chuckles and turns around wrapping her arms around my waist. "Yeah, it did feel really good too."

            "I'm glad. Let's dry you off and get you to bed." I say smiling.

            "You gonna carry me?" She asks looking up at me.

            "Sure." I say chuckling. I turn the water off and grab a towel. I wrap it around her and we both step out of the shower. I grab another towel and wrap it around my waist. She takes her towel from around her and starts drying her hair. Then throws it on the ground and heads into her room. "What happened to me carrying you?" I ask following her.

            "I'm so tired that I forgot." She says crawling onto her bed. I smile and watch her lay on her pillow.

            "You want a t-shirt or something to put on?" I ask going to her dresser.

            "No." She says yawning. "I'll get dressed later. Come take a nap with me." She says opening her eyes and reaching her hand out to me.

            "Okay." I say smiling. We pull the covers down and we both scoot under them. She lays on her side and I scoot right up against her wrapping my arm around her waist.

            "I love that you are always so warm." She says grabbing my hand.

            "I love that you want to sleep naked all the time." I say smirking.

            "You know, I never used to want to walk around naked. I never felt the need to." She says laying on her back looking up at me.

            "What changed?" I ask curiously.

            "You came into my life." She says smiling. "You make me feel sexy."

            "You are very sexy." I say smirking.

            "See sometimes you don't even have to tell me." She says smiling. "It's just the way you act around me. Sometimes goofy, sometimes flirty, sometimes loving, and sometimes serious and they all make you who you are and why I love you. If you wrap your arm around me, you make me feel sexy. When you whisper and when you rub your hands over my ass and kiss me like you'll never see me again just makes me feel like the most cherished, beautiful, loving, and sexy person."

            "You are so special." I say smiling.  "I love you."

            "I love you, too." She says smiling. She leans her head towards me and just smiles up at me. Not a big cheesy smile, but a relaxed smile.

            "Is it weird that I love you when you are like this?" I ask placing my hand on her cheek.

            "Like what?"

            "In a relaxed daze. Your eyes are so heavy, yet you are still looking at me with a very sleepy smile." I say rubbing my thumb across her cheek bone.

            "Well, we were talking so I didn't want to rest if we were going to talk." She says yawning.

            "Regina, you are exhausted. Please rest." I say kissing her forehead.

            "Only if you rest with me." She says smiling.

            "The moment you fall asleep, I will fall asleep soon after." I say chuckling.

            "Okay." She says chuckling. "We can decorate the tree sometime tonight."

            "Sounds good." I say smiling. "Plus, I think we should make dinner together then make cookies. Start a Christmas tradition."

            "That would be nice." She says smiling. "Only if you wear what I bought for you while we decorate the tree."

            "Of course." I say smiling. "Now to sleep."

            She smiles and snuggles up against me and we were both out.

            I woke up to the feeling of her lips against mine.

            "Well, look who has finally woken up." She says softly.

            "My apologies, but when it is so much easier to sleep when I got you right here in my arms." I say pulling her against my chest.

            "Let's go get dressed and then dinner?" She asks.

            "I'm following you." I say smiling.

            "Come see." She says walking to her closet. I follow her and watch her grab a bag. "This one is yours." She says smiling.

            I smile and open the bag. I pull out a Christmas red onesie that had Santa written on the top left. "Onesies?" I ask chuckling.

            "Yep, look what mine says." She says pulling hers out. It had 'I love Santa' written on the top left.

            "That's cute." I say smiling.

            "Put it on and I will turn the air lower so you don't sweat." She says kissing my cheek.

            She was always so worried about me and I fall a little harder for her every day. "You don't have to do that." I say smiling. "I can just leave it unzipped."

            "No, its fine I promise." She says walking to her dresser. I follow her to the dresser and stand behind her. "May I help you?" She asks looking back at me with a smirk.

            "Nope, I'm just curious as to which pair you are going to put on." I say smiling.

            "I really wasn't putting any thought into it, but since you seem to care you can pick." She says chuckling.

            "Ooh yes." I say starting to dig through her drawer. I went through normal ones, colorful ones, black ones, until I discovered something I didn't know Regina wore. "I didn't know you owned these." I say pulling out a black v-string.

            "What if I told you I bought them because of you?" She asks looking at me.

            "I would say please put them on." I whisper in her ear.

            "What if I said no?" She asked turning around and smirking.

            "I would get on my knees and beg you to put them on." I say seriously.
            She chuckles and grabs them from me. "I was going to put them on anyway, but I think I would enjoy the begging." She says biting her lip.

            "If you put those on, I know for a fact I'll be begging you to take them off." I say smirking. "Now right now but later."

            She chuckled and walked to the bed. She put on her panties and then her onesie. I grabbed my boxers and then put my onesie on. "Oh, you look so cute." She says smiling.

"You look adorable." I say smiling. "Come on. Let's go make dinner." I say kissing her cheek. We head downstairs and start digging through her freezer.

            "Oh chicken. You feel like grilled chicken?" She asks smiling.

            "Sure. Can I make my specialty grilled chicken?" I ask curiously.

            "Umm, duh." She says chuckling. "What else would you like with it?"

            "Whatever you would like is fine, babe." I say putting the chicken in the microwave to defrost it.

            "Okay do scallop potatoes sound good?" She asks.

            "Never had them." I say looking over her shoulder.

            "Ooh they are so good." She says smiling. "I am also going to make green beans."

            "Sounds yummy." I say kissing her cheek.

            We both started cooking and I had the chicken seasoned and ready to put in a pan and she started seasoning the green beans. One thing I learned about Regina is that she likes fresh vegetables. She will never buy carrots or green beans from a can. She likes to cut them and season them on her own. I grab a pair of tongs and place the chicken in the pan. While I'm doing that she is digging through her cabinets and pulls out another pan. She places it on the stove and turns on the burner. She grabs the bowl with the green beans and pours them into the pan.

            "I don't think we have ever cooked together." She says smiling.

            "No, you are right. I have cooked for you and you have cooked for me, but never together." I say smiling. "So," I say wrapping my arm around her waist. "What else are we cooking?"

            "I have to bowl water and put the oven to 450." She says pulling away.

            "Okay, oven is preheated to 450." I say putting the oven light on. She nods and brings a pot full of water to the stove. She turns the nob and grabs a box of scallop potatoes. "I hope you like these because they are my absolute favorite."

            "I'm sure I will." I say flipping the chicken. "There isn't much I don't eat."

            "I know." She says chuckling and moving the green beans around with a fork. "Are those good cause I need you to help me with something."

            "Yeah, they can sit like that. What do you need?" I ask.

            "Everything on the back of this box." She says handing it to me.

            "Okay." I say taking it and heading to the fridge. I grab all the ingredients and place them on the counter. She grabs a glass pan from the cabinet and puts it next to everything I took out.

            "Let me take these off and then I will mix all of that." She says grabbing a towel and placing that and the pan of green beans on the counter. "How is the chicken?"

            "Almost done." I say smiling.

            "Great. Let's mix all this together." She says coming to stand next me. We put all the ingredients in and put the boiled water on top. She goes to get a whisk and I put the chicken on simmer so it wouldn't burn. She starts stirring all of it all together and I walk up behind her putting my hand on top of hers. "What are you doing?" She asks chuckling.

            "I'm helping." I say kissing her cheek.

            "Can you pour the potatoes in, please?" She asks looking up at me.

            "Yep." I say opening the bag and pouring them in while she continues to stir.

            "Alright, can you put this in the oven for me?" She asks. I nod and grab the bowl and place in the oven. "Come see. I want you to taste this."

            "I love taste testing." I say walking over to her. She holds up a green bean on her fork and I bite it off.

            "How is it?" She asks.

            "Delicious." I say kissing her lips.

            "Good." She says smiling. "I'll grab the plates and you pick out the drink."

            "Red or white?" I ask her.

            "My favorite red." She says smirking.

            I lean down and kiss her lips. "Seems like I'll get to ravish you again tonight." I say against her lips. I smirk at her then walk to get her favorite wine.

            "Only if I let you." She teases.

            "We will see." I say grabbing the bottle and two glasses. I turn around and she is setting the table. She put a candle in the middle and is placing utensils down by each plate. "That's cute."

            "What?" She asks looking at me.

            "You are making it a romantic dinner." I say smiling.

            "Well, we haven't had a peaceful nice dinner in a while so I figured why not." She says shrugging. "We could talk or just enjoy the quiet. I mean I know we are in pajamas, but it will be a casual romantic dinner."

            "Have I told you lately how much I love you?" I ask placing the bottle down on the table. She shakes her head smiling. "Well, I love you so much that it hurts. This is already a perfect dinner."

            "I love you too." She says kissing me sweetly. "Get the potatoes and I'll get the rest." She says.

            We grab all the food and place it on the table. She sits down and scoots my chair closer to hers. I chuckle and sit down next to her. I pour us each a glass of wine. "A toast." She says holding up her glass.

            "To?" I ask holding up my glass.

            "To the start of an amazing tradition with the love of my life." She says smiling. I smile as we clink our glasses together. We each take a sip and set our glasses down. I lean over and capture her lips before we could even start eating. She smiles into the kiss and I pull away just smiling at her. "I'm sorry."

            "For what?" I ask chuckling.

            "I always make you pull away because I can't keep a straight face." She says chuckling.

            "No need to apologize because it is extremely adorable and at least I know I'm making you happy." I say smiling.

            "Of course, you make me happy." She says putting her hand on my cheek.
            "Exactly and your adorableness while we kiss just proves that." I say chuckling. "Plus, I like it when you do that."

            "Seriously?" She asks chuckling.

            "Yes, because when you smile it makes me fall a little more in love with you every time." I say smiling.

            "You are too sweet to me." She says smiling. We both grab our forks at that point and start eating.

            "How am I sweeter than you?" I ask chuckling. "You are like a cube of sugar you are so sweet. Who needs dessert when I have you?" I say smiling.

            "Was that supposed to be as dirty as it sounded?" She asked busting out laughing. I then realized what I said and started laughing with her.

            "No, it was not supposed to be dirty." I say taking a bite of chicken. "Your mind is in the gutter today."

            "Sorry, I couldn't help it." She says laughing again.

            "No, it's fine because you brought up a very good point." I say leaning into her ear. "If I had to choose between you and a cookie to eat, there would be no hesitation. I would throw you down on a bed so quick your head would be spinning."

            "What if we weren't near a bed?" She teases.

            "Oh, I have a plan." I say smirking.

            "Care to share?" She asks biting her lip.

            "Let's just say it involves me flipping you, upside down." I say continuing to eat. She looks at me little confused, but continues to eat. "Don't worry, babe. I can show you later." I say placing my hand on her thigh and squeezing.

            "I don't like you right now." She says crossing her legs and turning to the side.

            "What? Why?" I ask chuckling.

            "Because you got me all hot bothered and then you just continue to eat." She says eating her chicken.

            Then I had an idea. "Come see." I say grabbing her hand.

            "Why?" She asks chuckling.
            "Just come sit on my lap." I say smiling. She smiles and comes sit on my lap. I scoot my plate over and scoot hers in from of her and we both continue to eat. After a few minutes, I reach for the zipper on her onesie and slowly pull it down. She didn't even budge. We were almost done eating when I grabbed her right breast in my hand. Her breath catches and I just smile. I start to massage it and I take my last bite of food. I drink the last sip of my wine and just sit back while she finishes eating. I started squeezing her nipple in between my thumb and index finger and she sighs. I squeezed it again, but this time I pulled it. Her head fell back and I just kissed her cheek. Then, out of nowhere, she pulls her arms out of the sleeves and lets it sit at her hips. She takes the last bite of potatoes and stacks both plates on top of each other pushing them out of the way. She stands up and turns around straddling me.

            "I hate the way you make me feel." She says grabbing my cheeks and kissing me hard.

            "I could say the same thing about you." I say against her lips. She smiles against my lips and then starts kissing down my jaw, then to my neck. That gave me time to focus on my favorite thing. I cupped both of her breasts in my hands and start massaging them.  She moaned against my neck and started circling her hips. "Easy babe." I say grabbing her hips.

            "I need something." She says breathily.

            "How about this?" I say slipping my hand in her panties. As soon as I touched her clit her back arched.

            "God yes." She moaned.

            "You're so wet." I say softly.

            "Move your hand." She says.

            "Tell me what you want me to do."

            "I want your fingers inside me." She says looking at me.

            "Talk me through it." I say biting my lip.

            "You can't be serious?" She asked with a desperate look.

            "I'm dead serious. Your sexy voice is such a turn on." I say biting my lip. "Don't be afraid to get specific."

            "I hate you right now." She says closing her eyes. "Circle my clit, slowly." I smirk and start a slow circular motion. "Put your index finger inside me." I slip my index finger in her and leave it there. "Pump twice." I obeyed and she moaned.

            "If you make me come without even touching me, I will make sure you have the most amazing sex tonight."
            "Pump again." She moans softly. "Take it out rub my clit then put two fingers inside of me." I did as she said and slid two fingers inside of her as she moaned out loud. She opens her eyes and looks at me. "Take your fingers out and add a third and I want you to pump fast and don't stop. And I want your thumb on my clit." She says. I wasted no time. I pushed three fingers inside of her and started pumping fast immediately. She grips my shoulders and she is moaning my name. "Fuck Robin. I love you. Oh god. Keep going. Make me come. Oh god." She starts rolling her hips to the rhythm of my fingers and if she didn't get her release soon I was going to bust. She screams my name at the top of her lungs and comes all over my hand. I let her ride out her orgasm and I shut my eyes to try and hold out.

            "I want to fuck you so bad right now." I say pulling my hand out. I take my hand and smear her juices all over stomach.

            "Your fingers work magic." She says smirking. "You better strip me bare and fuck me on this table."

            "I better?" I ask smirking.

            "Yes." She says biting her lip.

            "What happens if I don't?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

            "You'll sleep on the couch." She says crossing her arms.

            "Stand up."

            "That's what I thought." She says scooting off of me. I pull her onesie off and look at her in the panties I picked out earlier. "Come on."

            "Hey, patience is a virtue." I say holding my hand up. "I'm just admiring what I'm about to devour."

            "Well, can you strip so I can admire what's mine?" She asks leaning against the table and smirking.

            I stand up and take the onesie off. Then pull my boxers off throwing them to the side.

            "My favorite view." She says grabbing my hand.

            I grab her hand and stand her up. "No matter what you are wearing, you are my favorite view."

            "So, sweet." She says smiling.

            "Well, I have one question for you." I say smirking. "You want me to be sweet or do you like it rough?"
            "Rough." She says smirking. I smirk and let go of her hand.

            "Turn around." I say softly. She turns and I make her walk to the table. I spread her legs and I place my hand on her back pushing her to bend over the table. "Keep your hands above your head." Those were the last words spoken before I fucked her into next week.

            So, two hours later here we are 3 orgasms later, freshly showered again, back in our onesies, and snuggled up on the couch.

            "Today was relaxing." She says looking up at me.

            "It was. Glad you asked me to come over." I say kissing her forehead. "I love spending time with you. And I definitely wouldn't want to leave you after what happened on that kitchen table. I will probably dream about that."

            She chuckled and buried her head in my chest. She leans up on her elbows on either side of my chest. "You definitely bring out the slutty Regina."

            "You are not slutty." I say grabbing her cheeks. "You just know how to please your man." I say winking.

            She chuckles again burying her face in my chest. "Always flirting with me." She says laying her head on my chest.

            "I love flirting with you. You are fun to flirt with." I say smiling. "It brings that cute red tint to your cheeks." I say running my fingers through her hair.

            "I know you love to see my blush."

            "I do. It's cute." I say chuckling.

            "I like when you do this." She says.

            "Do what?"

            "Run your fingers through my hair." She says looking up at me. "It feels so good. Plus, if I closed my eyes, I would probably fall asleep."

            "I will have to keep that in mind." I say smiling. "Let's decorate the tree."

            "Oh yeah. I almost forgot." She says sitting up. She stands up and then helps me stand.

            "Okay, how do you normally decorate your tree?" I ask curiously.

            "Well, I have plenty Disney ornaments and some dancer ornaments, and red glass ornaments to put in the middle just to make them pop, and I finish it off with ribbon." She says smiling.

"Well, let's get started." I say going to a container. I lift it onto the sofa and open it.

"These are some of my ornaments from when I was little. My dad gave them to me when I moved out. He used to come help me decorate my tree." She says placing the first ornament on the tree.

            "Why doesn't he come help anymore?" I ask handing her another one.

            "He told me the last time I saw him that I have new traditions to start." She says smiling at me. "I guess he sees a future between you and I."

            "Do you see a future between you and me?" I ask softly.

            "I see us married within a year or two." She says with the brightest smile.

            I stand up and wrap her in the biggest hug. "I love you so much." I say in her ear.

            "I love you, too." She says smiling.

            We continue to decorate her tree. Of course, that was in between the kisses and a few make out sessions, but we got it fully decorated after about an hour and half. "Time to put the presents under the tree." I say grabbing the bags.

            "Okay, put your side of the family on the left and my side of the family on the right." She says smiling.

            "Got it." I say chuckling. I set out all the presents just like she said and I turn around and she is sitting in front of the fireplace. "Okay everything is done boo." I say smiling.

            "You wrapped those?" She asks smiling.

            "Yeah." I say shrugging.

            "Not bad." She says chuckling.

            "Thanks. I try." I say pretending to flip my hair like she does. She busted out laughing and walks over to me.

            "So, you ready for our anniversary on Friday?" She asks smiling.

            "Beyond ready. You are going to love your present I know it." I say smiling proudly.

            "You got me a present?" She asks her guys going wide.

            "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I ask smiling. "I always buy you stuff."

            "I didn't get you anything. I'll have to go to shopping tomorrow." She says.

            "No, you don't. You don't have to get me anything." I say kissing her forehead. "You are an amazing gift."

            "Well, how about to make up for what happened on our second anniversary, I make you a fancy dinner." She says smiling. "On Friday, you will get out of the house for a couple hours. Go home and get dressed up and meet me here. I'll plan a super romantic evening and it will be a small surprise for whatever I plan."

            "Sounds like the perfect gift." I say smiling. "Let's put the lights on the tree on." I say smiling.

            "Okay." She says going to turn the lights off. "Alright, turn them on." She says coming to stand in front of me. I click them on and it lit up the whole room. "Beautiful." She says relaxing against me.

            I wrap my arms around her waist and smile. "Yes, you are." I say softly. She turns her head smiling and I capture her lips in a sweet kiss. "Wanna watch a Christmas movie?"

            "Only if it's the Santa Clause movies." She says smiling.

            "Deal." I say chuckling. She gets the TV on and DVD in and I go into the kitchen making us each a cup of hot chocolate. "Even though it isn't really too cold outside we can still drink hot chocolate." I say handing her a mug.

            "Thank you." She says smiling. I sit down next to her and she picks her legs up onto the sofa snuggling into my side. She presses play and we sit and relax after our, in my opinion, productive day.

Hope you all enjoyed a little Christmas in March! Stay safe everyone!

Morgan