Chapter 19

Sooooo it's been two years since I posted. Time flies when you're adulting. I have quite a bit of this story written from two years ago so I'm going to post a bunch within the next couple of days. Enjoy! Also recommend rereading cause I forgot what I wrote too🤣 but finally here is the next chapter!!!

I woke up this morning to a very strange sensation. I thought I was dreaming until Robin pinched my nipple. My eyes shot open and he was buried underneath the covers between my legs. I moved the sheet and looked down. He was staring up at me.

"What in the hell are you doing?" I say a lot more breathily than I would have liked. He just smirked and sucked on my clit so hard that I screamed. I was breathing so heavy now. I never imagined being woken up like this. I took a quick peek at the clock on my nightstand and it was 5:15 in the morning. I have no earthly idea why he would wake me up this early and do this. Especially after last night, because we had sex twice before going to bed. We have been like horny teenagers since he moved in here.

"I thought what I was doing was very clear, my sweet." He says smirking. I covered my eyes and started laughing. It didn't take him long to have me screaming. He licked me clean and kissed his way up my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he hovered over me. "Good morning, gorgeous." He says placing his lips on mine.

"Morning." I say against his lips.

"Let's go take a shower." He says kissing my cheek.

We go into the shower and he had me screaming for the second time this morning. We need to learn how to control ourselves. I mean of course I'm enjoying it and we are having fun, but we have had sex at least once a day for the past 2 weeks. We just need to chill.

After we got out of the shower, I started getting ready to go to work while Robin laid in bed playing on his phone. I got dressed and I was putting my shirt on and Robin came up behind me and started kissing my neck.

"Stay home today." He says softly.

"Robin, I can't." I say turning around. "You will see me when I get home."

"That's too long from now." He whines.

"You'll be fine." I say chuckling. I had just finished buttoning my shirt and he starts unbuttoning it. "Robin!" I yell slapping his hand.

"Ow!" He yells. "What was that for?"

"Robin, I love you and you are amazing, but I need to go to work." I say kissing his hand.

"I know." He says sighing. "I just haven't been able to get enough of you lately."

He was leaning against the door frame and I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "And I love that I drive you absolutely crazy, but I have to go work." I walk over to grab my shoes and my blazer. "Plus, you live with me now. You get to see me all the time."

"I know." He says smiling. "I love it."

"Good." I say smiling. "Now, I promised I would meet Mary-Margaret for breakfast today so I will see you this afternoon after work." I say kissing his lips. "I love you, babe."

"I love you, too." He says as I head out of our room.

I got to work and Mary Margaret and Emma were waiting for me. "Sorry, I'm late." I say opening my classroom.

"It's okay, you're only late by 5 minutes." Emma says laughing. "Now, what do we need to talk about?"

I sigh and sit down at my desk while they pull up chairs. "Okay, this is really personal, but I need to know. More from you Mary-Margaret." I say leaning my head on my hands.

"Is everything okay?" Mary-Margaret asks.

"Did you and David go through this stage where you couldn't keep your hands off of each other?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah, well, kind of." She says shrugging. "One thing he always said was that he loved kissing me. It was a couple months into us dating when he started saying it."

"Are you and Robin at that stage?" Emma asked leaning in towards me with this smirk on her face.

I had to laugh. "No, we are way passed that stage."

"Like sex?" Emma asked like it was the most obvious thing.

"Yeah." I say softly.

"Killian and I are messing around, but I wouldn't call it a stage." She says shrugging.

"How often do y'all have sex?" I ask curiously.

"At most?" She shrugs. "I think last week it was 3 times, but before I wouldn't say more than twice a week."

"Something is wrong with us." I say putting my head in my hands.

"Wait, how often do y'all do it?" Mary-Margaret asks clearly intrigued.

"The past two weeks, we have had sex almost every day." I say sighing. "I swear we are like horny teenagers. He is just so damn sexy and I think he knows what gets to me so he does it on purpose just to sleep with me."

"Well, I mean is he any good?" Emma asks.

"He is amazing." I say dropping my head onto my desk.

"Then I don't see a problem with it." Emma says.

"I do." I whine.

"Regina." Mary-Margaret says grabbing my hand. "If you have a problem with it just talk to him. He loves you and I'm sure he won't mind."

"It's just ever since his accident and I asked him to move in, he stopped taking me places." They both looked at me with a confused expression. "We stopped going on dates. I want him to knock on my door and tell me how beautiful I look then take me to a really romantic restaurant. I'm still his girlfriend."

"You are so you should tell him how you feel." Mary Margaret says. "I'm sure he would love to take you out for a special dinner."

"I'm going too. Tonight." I say nodding. "He even woke me up this morning and we had shower sex. Then he kept distracting me while I was trying to get dressed and I was late so I forgot my breakfast and my lunch and my coffee!" 

"Awe sweetie." Mary-Margaret says sadly. "I wish you would have called. I would have brought you some coffee."

"Oh well." I say sadly. "Just don't bother me after lunch. I may be in a bad mood."  I got them all to laugh and there was a knock on the door. I look up and I immediately smile.

"Oh my god, I love him." Mary Margaret says smiling.

I stand up and wave him in. I meet him halfway between my desk and the door. He is literally my hero.

"Hey, babe." He says walking up to me. "I normally would call you before I just show up at your work, but you left your lunch on the counter."

"Yeah, I was rushing." I say shrugging.

"I know, but I saw the note you wrote to yourself reminding you to pack it. So, I grabbed all your stuff and put in there. Then, I figured if you didn't pack your lunch you probably didn't grab your breakfast. So, I toasted a bagel for you with butter already on it and also your favorite coffee just the way you like it." He says smiling.

"You are my literal hero." I say grabbing the stuff from him. I place it on my desk and walk back to him to tell him bye.

"Can I stay and talk to you for a minute?" He asks smiling.

"Yeah." I say grabbing his hand and go to walk outside.

"Wait, you two stay here." Mary Margaret says getting up. "We will catch up with you later. Bye Robin."

"Bye Ladies." He says smiling.

They leave as Robin tells me to sit on top of the desk. I grab his hands and wrap them around me.

"What's up?" I ask smiling.

"I wanted to apologize for this morning." He says grabbing my hands again.

"You don't need to apologize. I didn't need to be so mean to you." I say looking up at him through my lashes.

"You weren't mean." He says chuckling. "I was the mean one. I practically jumped on you this morning. I didn't mean to make you late or make you forget all of your food for today. So, I am sorry. It won't happen again."

"Robin, that is really sweet and I appreciate you feeling the need to apologize, but no worries. You came to my rescue anyway. I promise if you are bothering me, I will tell you." I say smiling.

"I don't bother you do I?" He asks cocking his head to the side.

"No, you don't bother me. Not even a little." I say pulling him in for a hug. "But I do want to talk to you about something."

"What?" He asks curiously.

"We can't keep doing what we're doing." I say quietly.

"I know." He says softly. "You have to get ugly then."

"What?" I ask laughing.

"You're really hot." He says chuckling. "Sometimes I just can't keep my hands off of you." I raise an eyebrow at him. "Okay, okay. I can't keep my hands off of you ever especially recently, but your so sexy and beautiful that I just have to show you."

"Everyday?" I ask smirking.

"Yes." He says laughing. "Don't lie. You love it."

"Never said I didn't like it. We just have to cool it. We are not horny teenagers." I say poking his chest.

"I know." He says sighing. "Just out of curiosity. How did you like me waking you up this morning?" He asks with the biggest smirk.

"Very interesting." I say chuckling. "I enjoyed it."

"Good." He says smiling. "I was a little worried you would want to kill me."

"No, I didn't." I say chuckling. "But another thing I wanted to ask you."

"What's that?" He asks smiling.

"Why haven't you taken me on a date recently?" I ask sadly.

"What do you mean?" He asks grabbing my cheeks. "We go on dates all the time."

"Yeah, but I want to go on an official date." I say sighing. "I want you to come pick me up and tell me how beautiful I look and take me to a romantic restaurant. When we sit down at our booth, we sit on the same side and you put your hand on my thigh and whisper in my ear and I giggle when you say something funny. Then when the food gets to the table, you feed me bites of your food because I purposely order something small just so you feed me yours. I want to feel like I have a boyfriend again."

"Well, I will tell you that you have more than a boyfriend." He says kissing my forehead. "You have someone who put this promise ring on your finger because he wants to spend the rest of his life with you. I love coming home to you and when you cook dinner and I walk up behind you and wrap my arms around you from behind. I love doing that. Then we sit at the table and we talk about you. That's my favorite part of the day. I date you every night. You may not be in a pretty dress, but you are in one of my t-shirts and a pair of Nike shorts. You are just as sexy in my Florida State shirt as you are in that red dress that shows all your curves. I don't need you in a pretty dress to say we are going on a date. But if you want a date, you'll get one. I will be picking you up at 6:30 sharp from our bedroom and wear my favorite black dress."

"Seriously?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Um yeah." He says matter a factly. "My woman wants a date, she will get one."

"I really love you." I say grabbing his face and kissing him.

"I really love you too." He says smiling. "Well, you have to start work and I have to go plan for our date tonight."

I chuckle. "Are you really going to take me on a date?" I ask just to be sure.

"Yes." He says smiling. "We're going to have fun and you're going to love me even more."

"I don't know how that will be possible." I say smiling.

"Wait till tonight." He says kissing my nose. "You have a great day today and I will see you tonight. I love you, babe."

"I love you too." I say smiling. He kisses me one last time and he was out the door.

-------

I'm taking Regina on a date tonight. She wanted a date and I'm going to give her the perfect date. So, I am at her door at 6:30 sharp. I ring the doorbell and I hear her yell. It took her a couple minutes until I heard her heels clicking down the stairs. She opens the door and her hand goes to her mouth.

"I thought you were in the house." She says teary-eyed.

"No, I am picking you up for our date. May I come in?" I ask politely.

"Of course." She says smiling. She says moving away from the door. I walk in and she closes the door.

"These are for you." I say handing her a bouquet of beautiful red roses. "You look breathtaking."

"Thank you." She says smiling. "Let me get my coat and purse and we can head out."

She runs upstairs and comes back down with her coat and red lipstick on her already enticing lips. She puts her phone down and she goes to put her coat on.

"Here, let me." I say grabbing her coat. I help her slip it on her arms and she flips her hair out and adjusts it. "Ready?"

"Yeah." She says grabbing her purse. We walk outside and she locks the door.

"Come see." I say pulling her into my chest and kissing her. She smiles into the kiss and she pulls away chuckling.

"You have lipstick all over your lips." She says wiping my lips with her thumb.

"I don't mind." I say kissing the pad of her thumb. "But I did smudge your lipstick."

"I don't mind." She says chuckling. "I'll fix it in the truck." She says as we walk to truck. I open her door and help her step up and close her door for her. I walked around to the driver's side and hopped into the truck. As I pulled away she started fixing her lipstick that I smudged on her face. When she was finished she did something that I honestly thought was really cute. She placed her arm on the console and left her hand dangling off the edge. She started moving her fingers like she was waiting for something. I knew what she was waiting for. She wanted me to hold her hand because that is something I have always done. She turns her head towards me and I see her out the corner of my eye.

"Yes, my sweet?" I ask putting my eyes to the road again.

"Don't "my sweet" me." She says sassily. "You know exactly what you're not doing."

I chuckle and grab her hand intertwining our fingers. I bring her hand to my lips and kiss the back of her hand. She smiled and relaxed against her seat. We pulled up to one of my favorite restaurants and we headed inside. I requested a booth and asked that it be in a corner. They happily granted and lead us to a booth in a corner. Regina slid in first and I sat next to her.

"Good evening and welcome. My name is Kyle and I am going to be your server tonight. "Can I start you both with something to drink?"

"Can I get a water and do you have a drink menu?" Regina asks.

"Yes, we do." He says nodding. "Would you like a water as well?"

"Yes, that's fine thank you." I say smiling. "What would you like to eat?" I ask turning to Regina and putting my hand on her thigh.

"I really want a Caesar salad." She says gripping my arm lightly with her hands.

"Okay. How about we get a large Caesar salad and split it. Then I order the 9-oz. fillet mignon with a loaded baked potato and we split that?" I ask looking at her.

"Sounds yummy." She says smiling.

Our waiter comes back with a drink menu and our waters. "Are y'all ready to order or would you like a minute?"

"No, we are ready." I say telling the waiter our order. "Babe, do you know what you want to drink?"

"Yeah, can I get an appletini." She says.

"Sure. Anything for you sir?"

"Bud light."

"Bud light is only in the bottle, is that okay?"

"That would be fine, thank you." I say handing him the menus. He walks away and I look at Regina. "I know the evening just started but are you enjoying it?"

"Yeah." She says with a smile. "I can't believe you went outside and rang the doorbell. I honestly thought you were in the house."

"Well, I had to get you flowers." I say chuckling. "What kind of date would I be if I didn't get my beautiful girlfriend flowers."

"It made me smile." She says leaning her head on my shoulder. "You make me smile."

"I like your smile." I say rubbing her leg.

"Yeah?" She asks looking up at me.

"Yeah." I say kissing her nose. "I like that face too." I say tapping her nose. She pulls her face away giggling. "You're quiet tonight."

She nods. "I'm a little sleepy, but I'm just relaxing and enjoying the night."

"Good. I want you to enjoy it." I say kissing her head. "I love how you did your hair tonight. You haven't curled it in a while."

She looked at me with the brightest smile. "Really?"

"Yes really." I say smiling.

"Here you both go." The waiter says placing our drinks on the table.

"Thank you." Regina says happily.

"You're both welcome." He says. "I have a question. Would you like your salad now or as a meal?"

"Now." Regina says nodding.

"Okay, I will be right back." He says going back to the kitchen.

"Okay, now back to talking about how beautiful you are." I say smiling. "I notice things like your hair and your shoes, because I know how much you love shoes. I pay attention.

"I know." She says smiling. "Makes me feel special. Most guys won't pay attention to those things, but you aren't most guys."

"Nope, I'm your guy." I say wrapping my arm around her.

"My favorite guy." She says laying her head on my shoulder.

"You're my favorite too." I say kissing her forehead.

"Here is your salad." The waiter says placing it in front of Regina. "Can I get you anything else?"

"If you don't mind, some extra dressing." Regina says sweetly.

"Absolutely, I'll be right back."  He says heading to the kitchen.

He comes back with her extra dressing and she thanks him and immediately stirs it in. She takes a bite and moans.

"Eat some." She says chuckling. "It's yummy."

"Give me a bite." I say opening my mouth. She smiles and grabs some on her fork and puts it to my mouth. "Very good."

I finally grabbed my own fork and we both started eating it. We ate till a little more than half and she stopped.

"I'm full." She says putting her fork down.

"You feeling okay?" I ask looking at her. Something just seemed a little off with her tonight.

"Yeah." She says nodding. "Saving room for that steak."

"Oh okay." I say rubbing her back. "I thought you weren't feeling well."

"No, I feel fine." She says smiling.

I finished the salad and he brought the steak out 10 minutes later. Regina's eyes got so big. I got my knife and cut a piece and held it up to her mouth. She takes it and smiles.

"Oh my god that's heaven." She says smiling. "So good." I chuckle and I start to cut a piece for myself. "Babe?"

"Yeah?" I ask looking at her.

"Can you excuse me, I have to go to the lady's room." She says.

"Of course." I say scooting out of the booth. I hold out my hand and help her stand.

"I'll be right back." She says patting my chest. I nod and sit down waiting for her to get back. She came back a few minutes later. I stand up and she slides back in. She grabs my arm and immediately intertwines our fingers. She took maybe two more bites of steak and four bites of the potato. She put her fork down and leans her head against my arm. She only lifted her head to sip what's left of her drink.

"Are you okay?" I ask rubbing her arm.

"Yeah." She says smiling. "Just a little tired is all."

"Okay, well I'll just get this boxed up and we can head home." I say smiling.

"No, you can finish." She says sweetly. "I don't mind waiting."

"It's okay. I'm pretty full from that salad anyway." I say kissing her head. I get the waiter and he brings a box and the check. I pay and pack the food up. I grab our coats and we walk to the front.

"Hey, I'm going to go wash my hands really quick. That glass my drink was in was sticky." She says rubbing her hands together. I nod and she kisses my cheek walking to the bathroom. She comes back a little longer than I thought it would just to wash her hands but I really didn't pay any mind to it. "Okay I'm ready." She says smiling. I smile and help her put her coat on. I put my coat on and grab her hand as we walk to the car. We get in the truck and she immediately lifts the console and sits in the middle seat. She buckles herself in and she grabs my hand immediately leaning her head on my shoulder. We drive home in silence and I honestly thought she was asleep but she was rubbing my arm with her other hand. We get home and she lets us both inside. I help her out of her coat and we put them on the rack by the door. I grab her cheeks and kiss her forehead.

"Go upstairs and get ready for bed. I'll meet you up there after I pick up the food." I say smiling.

"Can you bring a bottle of water upstairs for me please." She asks.

"Sure." I say smiling.

She smiles and heads upstairs. I go into the kitchen picking up our food. I take a sip of water and grab a new bottle for her. I head upstairs and place her water on her nightstand. She was in the bathroom so I went into the closet and changed into a pair of plaid pajama pants. I start to walk towards the bed when I heard her sniffle. I walk up to the bathroom door and it sounded like she was crying. I open the door and she is kneeling on the floor by the toilet.

"Regina." I say softly. She buries her face in her hands and starts crying harder. I walk through the bathroom and kneel down beside her and rub her back. "Come see." I say pulling her against my chest. "Are you okay?" She shakes her head no. My instincts were apparently right. She wasn't herself tonight. "Did you get sick?"

She nods. "I ruined our night." She says sadly.

"No, you didn't." I say quickly reassuring her. "I wish you would have told me you weren't feeling well. I would have taken you home sooner. I don't want you miserable."

"We were having fun." She says sitting up and wiping her eyes.

"We can have fun anytime." I say kissing her head. "I am more worried about your health. Let's go get you into something more comfortable."

"I'm still a little nauseas. I'm going to sit here for a few more minutes." She says pulling her knees to her chest.

"Okay. I'll go get you some clothes." I say kissing her cheek. I pull away and put the back of my hand to her forehead. "I think you have a fever."

"Oh great." She says sighing.

"I'll be right back." I say heading into our room. I grab her my Florida State shirt and a pair of pajama shorts and socks. I walk into the bathroom and she still sitting on the floor. There are tears slowly streaming down her face. "Regina." She looks up at me with the most pathetic look on her face. "Babe, it's okay."

"I'm sorry." She says softly.

"It's fine. I just want you to stop crying so you don't make yourself sick again." She nods. "Plus, you know I don't like to see you cry." I say winking.

She chuckles and wipes her eyes. "You grabbed the shirt."

"Of course, I did." I say helping her stand. "I told you that I think you are just as sexy in this shirt as you are in this dress. So, why not make you feel sexy while you're sick?" I say shrugging. She smiles as I place her clothes on the sink. "Turn please. Let's get you into something sexier."

"If you're trying to make me smile...it's working."

"Success." I say as her dress slips to the floor.

"Thank you." She says grabbing the shirt and pulling it over her head. She puts her pants and socks on then brushes her teeth. I was in the room putting the bathroom garbage can by her bed just in case she got sick again. She walks up to me smiling.

"I love you." She says gripping me in a hug.

"I love you too." I say smiling. 

"It's cold in here." She says crawling in the bed and scooting under the blanket.

"I will turn the fan off for you." I say feeling her forehead. "You definitely have a fever." I say going shut the fan off. I walk back to her and sit on the side of the bed. "Get some rest and if you need anything at all don't hesitate to wake me up. And if you do get sick again please wake me up."

"Okay." She says nodding. "Lay with me."

"Yeah babe." I say kissing her head. "Let me go use the bathroom and brush my teeth and I will come snuggle with you."

"Oh good." She says smiling and closing her eyes.

When I come back from the bathroom I thought she was asleep, but as soon as I laid down next to her, she immediately snuggled into my chest. Moments like these are moments where I feel like we are already married. I love just snuggling with her. I wish it were under better circumstances, but I still love it. She was laying on her side and I was brushing my fingers through her hair.

"I'm so nauseas." She says softly.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." I say sadly. "The only thing I can really get you for nausea is ginger ale."

"Do we have any?" She asks looking up at me.

"No babe." I say kissing her head. "But I'll go get you some. You stay here and rest and I'll run to Walgreens."

"Can you get the cans? I hate the ones in the bottle." She asks snuggling into the pillows.

"Of course." I say putting some clothes on. "Okay, anything else I can get for you?" I ask sitting next to her on the bed.

"Maybe see if they have some Pedialyte." She says sleepily.

"Okay, I will be right back." I say kissing her cheek. "Get some sleep." She nods and I left to go to Walgreens.

When I got back I put everything on the counter. I grab one of her cups she uses when she works out and filled it with ice. I walk upstairs and she is laying on bed facing the door. She has tears streaming down her face and is holding the blanket up to her neck.

"You threw up again?" I ask kneeling by her. She nods her head and she closes her eyes as tears fall down her face. "Babe, it's okay. No need to cry." I say wiping her cheeks. "Did you clean the garbage can?"

"No. I went to the bathroom." She says softly. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" I ask chuckling.

"Because I cry when I throw up." She says wiping her cheek.

"I think that's cute." I say smiling. "Well not the throwing up part, but the crying part."

She chuckles and points to the cup. "What's that?"

"Oh right." I say grabbing the cup from her nightstand. "This is ginger ale that will hopefully settle your stomach."

"Thank you." She says taking it.

"You're welcome." I say kissing her forehead. "I'm going to go change again and I'll come lay down with you." She nods and I go change back into pajamas. I crawl back in bed and wrap my arm around her waist.

"Why are you always so warm?" She asks turning on her back.

"Because I have to keep you warm." I say rubbing her cheek.

"I feel like shit and you still manage to bring a smile to my face." She says smiling.

"What I'm here for." I say smiling. "Let me under this blanket and it'll be even warmer."

She smiles and lifts the sheets as I scoot under it immediately wrapping my arms around her. She dozed off about 10 minutes later. I kept an eye on her fever to make sure it didn't spike for about an hour.  She stayed asleep through the hour and didn't move at all so I buried my face in her neck falling asleep soon after. Sleep didn't last long for either of us. She woke up at 1:30 and couldn't get up fast enough to make it to the bathroom. So, I cleaned out the bucket and put it back by the bed. Her fever also went up again. She was now at 102.4. After brushing her teeth, she went back to bed. I wanted to try to get her fever down, so I wet a rag for her forehead. It wasn't cold, but cool. I walk back to the bed and sit next to her. I place the rag on her forehead and she relaxes into the pillow. "I'm trying to get your fever down."

"Thank you." She says softly.

"No problem." I say smiling. "I'm going to go fill your cup. I'll be back." She nodded and tried to relax. When I came back upstairs she was sitting up. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm hot right now and I feel a little better sitting up." She says leaning her head back.

"Okay, as long as you're comfortable. Here is some more ginger ale." I say placing it on the nightstand. "Tomorrow morning, I'll run back to Walgreens to get you some Tylenol."

"Okay, do you mind getting me another rag?"

"Not at all. Do you want me to wet that one again?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says handing it to me. I come back and sit next to her. She takes one and puts it on her forehead then puts the other one on the back of her neck.

"Feels good?" I ask smiling.

"Yeah." She says reaching for my hand.

"Can I do anything else for you?" I ask kissing the back of her hand.

"No." She says smiling. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"Of course." I say smiling. "You wanna stay in bed or would you rather sit in your chair?"

"I guess it would be more comfortable in the chair." She says sitting up. She places the rags on the nightstand and stands up walking to the chair.

I grab a blanket, the garbage can, her cup, and her rags. I put the garbage can on the armrest leaning against the wall. "Here is a blanket, your cup of Ginger ale, and the rags." I say smiling.

"Thank you." She says smiling.

"You're welcome." I say smiling. "Just call me if you need anything." She nods. "Please drink this." I say holding up her cup. "With all this vomiting, you can dehydrate very easily." She takes the cup with a smile.