Chapter 18

I have officially been living in Regina's house for a week. We finished unpacking last weekend and I am officially home. I haven't gotten used to it yet. Every time I say her house, she corrects me and says our house. Tonight, is the first night that we aren't coming home together. She wanted to finish all her grading to have the weekend to herself. So, I am coming home from the bar and all the lights downstairs are off. I put my wallet and keys down on the table next to her purse. I head upstairs and our bedroom door is open. I go to walk in, but stop in the doorway and lean against the frame. This is definitely a sight I can get used too. She was leaning against the headboard with a glass of wine in one hand and her phone in the other. Her feet are laid out on the bed with her ankles crossed. She has a thin tank top on with a pair of pajama shorts to match.

"Hey, you're home." She says knocking me out of my thoughts.

I nodded my head. "Yeah." I say walking towards her.

"What's wrong?" She asked as I sat on the bed facing her as she placed her glass down. I say nothing. I grab her cheeks and just kiss her. I sink one hand into her gorgeous hair and she lightly fists my shirt. We pull away and she smiles at me. "You sure you okay?"

"I just love coming home to you." I say smiling.

"Awe." She says kissing me sweetly.

"Since you have obviously already showered." She nodded. "I am going take a shower and then come lay down with you."

"You look tired." She says bringing her hand to my cheek.

"I am very tired. We were extremely busy." I say putting my hand on top of hers.

"Well, go take a shower and I will be here waiting for you." She says smiling.

"Okay." I say smiling. I stand up and kiss her forehead then head into the bathroom. I didn't take long. I was only in there maybe 10 minutes. I come out in a pair of pajama pants. She had scooted a little further down the bed, but she was still sitting up.

"How was your shower?" She asks smiling.

"Relaxing." I say crawling on the bed.

"That's good." She says as I crawl on top of her. She opens her legs a little and I lay in between them. I lay my head on her chest and she wrapped her arms around me. "My baby is so tired." She says rubbing my back with one hand and playing with my hair with the other hand.

"I am tired babe." I say. "I was going to say we could talk or watch a movie, but I don't even know if I could tell you my name I'm so tired."
"That's okay." She says chuckling. "I'll hold you." I nod and just snuggle into her chest. "By the way it's Robin."

"What, babe?" I look at her confused.

"Your name, it's Robin." She says smiling.

I bury my face in her chest laughing. "I love you babe."

"I love you more." She says smiling. "Go to bed sleepyhead."

"I'm going." I say starting to move off of her.

"Where you going?" She asks.

"I'm gonna lay next to you." I say like it was the most obvious thing.

"You can stay right here. I don't mind." She says smiling.

"I don't want to squish you." I say chuckling.

"You won't." She says sweetly.

"I might." I say shrugging.

"I promise you're fine."

"No, I could squish you." I say again.

"Robin."

"Regina." I say smiling. She chuckled and shook her head. "What?"

"Nothing." She says shrugging.

"Regina. it's not nothing." I say smiling. "What did I say or do that brought this adorable red tint to your cheeks?"

She smiles and covers her face with her hands. I lean up and kiss her lips. "I love you." I say against her lips. She chuckled and shook her head. I smiled then kneeled up. I scooted down the bed and straddled her legs.

"What are you doing?" She asked chuckling.

I smiled and grabbed her thighs pulling her to lay down on the bed. She laughed and I laid back down on top of her. I leaned up on my elbows looking down at her. "Okay now tell me what made you blush." I say smirking.

"It was nothing." She says rubbing my back.

"Regina." I say raising an eyebrow. After she didn't answer, I leaned my forehead against hers. "Tell me or I will tickle you."

"It's dumb. You'll probably laugh." She says shaking her head.

"I'm sure I won't. If I'm making you blush it isn't dumb." I say kissing her cheek. "Tell me."

She sighs heavily. "Fine. There is this song that Hinder sings."

            "Which one?"

            "Lips of an Angel and there is a lyric in that song that reminds me of you every time you say my name." She says shrugging.

            "And which lyric might that be?" I question.

            "Say my name it sounds so sweet.' You normally call me babe or baby. So, when you say my name it just gets to me. I don't know." She says shrugging. "I guess just the way you say it sometimes it's different. Then when you smile after you say it or like how you said it earlier like a warning. It obviously has an effect on me."

"That was the sweetest thing ever. So, no, it was not dumb." I say smiling.

"Thank you for not laughing in my face." She says smiling.

"I would never." I say.

"Good."

"So, now that I'm a little more awake." I say kissing her cheek. I lean down to her ear and whisper. "Why don't we relieve some stress."

"You aren't stressed." She says softly.

"True, but my beautiful girlfriend was this week." I say kissing her neck.

"Maybe I was." She says relaxing. "You could keep doing this and I would not complain."

"I had a few other things on my mind." I say softly.

"I guess that's okay." I could hear her smirking. I pull away and her bottom lip is between her teeth.

"The only place that lip should be is between my teeth." I say kissing her hard. She moaned softly and I pull away taking her lip between my teeth. I let go and she sighs.

"I hate when you do that." She moans.

"Why?" I ask going to kiss her neck.

"Because it makes me feel weak."

"You're the strongest person I know." I say softly kissing her neck.

"That's not what I meant. It just makes me weak at the knees. Which sounds horribly cliché."

I chuckle against her neck. "You are just being all sweet today." I say leaning up and looking at her. She opens her eyes slowly and smiles.

"I kinda thought I was always sweet." She says smiling.

"You are my sweetheart." I say smiling. I lean down in her ear and whisper. "You taste very sweet too."

"Why did you need to whisper that?" She asked chuckling.

"I was trying to sound sexy." I say chuckling.

"Babe, you don't have to try." She says grabbing my cheeks. "You are sexy."

"Coming from the queen of sexy." She chuckled and grabbed my cheeks.

"I thought you were tired." She says smirking.

"I am, but I would honestly rather stay up and talk to my beautiful girlfriend." I say smiling.

"Whatcha wanna talk about?" She asks.

I roll off of her and lay on my side next to her. "Umm how was work today?"

She rolls on her side and faces me. "It was okay. Needed a little wine when I got finished grading tonight." She says chuckling.

"Nothing wrong with that." I say smiling.

"But all in all, it was okay. Nothing really to complain about. I missed you though." She says smiling.

"I missed you, too." I say intertwining our hands between us. "Especially, when I looked up at your table tonight like 4 times and you were never there." I say sadly.

"I'm sorry, but now you have me the whole weekend without any grading to do." She says smiling.

Yes, I do." I say smiling. "I also took off tomorrow night."

"Why did you do that?" She asks confused.

"I wanted to spend the day with you." I say smiling.

"Doing what?" She asks smirking.

"Well, to start, we sleep in and I make you breakfast."

"Mm okay. Breakfast is good." She says smiling as I pull her against my chest.

"Then, we go eat lunch at your favorite restaurant on the beach."

"Ooh, can we eat outside?" She asks smiling. "The weather is supposed to be really nice tomorrow."

"If you want too." I say smiling. "Then to end the night. We park my new truck by the beach, lay in the back of my truck, watch the sunset, listen to the waves, and do whatever else your beautiful heart desires."

"That sounds nice." She says smiling.

"Good. Just a relaxing weekend with the love of my life." I say kissing her lips. She smiled and relaxed against her pillow.

"How is your leg?" She asks.

"Hurts. It's hard working with a crutch under my arm." I say chuckling.

"You probably shouldn't be working at all." She says bopping me on the nose.

"I know." I say sighing. "But I'm fine. I'll take off a few days if it would make you feel better."

"Yes, it will." She says smiling.

"Okay, then I will." I say smiling. "How is your finger?"

"My finger?" She asked confused.

"Yeah, this finger. I put this diamond on it." I say lifting her left ring finger.

She smiled so big. "It's good." She says chuckling. "I love my ring."

"I'm so glad. I was at the jewelry store for hours." I say chuckling. "I just couldn't find the perfect ring. Then I saw this one and I knew it was the one." I say smiling. "I knew I wanted to promise you so much with this ring."

"That you plan to marry me?" She asked looking up at me.

"Plan?" I ask. "No, I promise I am marrying you. You'll be my wife one day. No matter if it's months or years from now, it's going to happen."

"What if I say no?" She asked with a hint of a smile. 

"I would probably die." I say sadly.

"I don't think we will have to worry." She says smiling.

"I love you so much Regina Mills." I say smiling.

"I love you more Robin Locksley." She says happily.

I lean forward the few inches it took me to kiss her lips. "I love that every night I get to sleep next to you. I hated going home after spending an entire day with you."

"Well, why didn't you say that?" She asks sweetly.

"Because I didn't want to invade your space too soon." I say shrugging.

"Robin, you were over here almost every day." She says chuckling.

"True, but I didn't live here." I say kissing her nose.

She scrunched her face like she always does after I kiss her nose. "Now you do." She says smiling.

"And I'm loving every minute of it." I say kissing her lips.

She smiles and brings her hand to my cheek. "Me too." She says proudly. She brings her hand to my chest and pushes me to my back.

"What was that for?" I ask chuckling. She doesn't say anything. She just smiles, leans to the edge of the bed to grab a blanket, and drapes it over both of our legs. She grabs my arm and lays her head on my chest wrapping my arm around her shoulders. I smile and cover her with the blanket.

"I'm glad that I get to do this all the time now." She says snuggling into my chest and wrapping her arm around my waist.

"I get to hold you." I say proudly. "That's the best thing in the world, well besides you." I say smiling.

"Smart answer." She says chuckling. "Thank you for covering me with the blanket. I'm going to freeze tonight."

"I'll keep you warm." I say rubbing her arm.

"Good." She says looking up at me. "I am now the sleepy one. So, goodnight kisses?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am." I say leaning up to meet her lips. I give her 4 sweet and chaste kisses on her lips.

"Goodnight Robin. I love you." She says smiling.

"Goodnight beautiful. I love you too." I say kissing her one more time. She smiles and places her head back on my chest. I continued to rub her arm under the blanket and before I knew it we were both asleep.

-----------

I love the sight I wake up to everyday. There is nothing like waking up with the love of your life snuggled against your side still sleeping peacefully. She is the most adorable sleeper. Well, she is always adorable, but she is extra cute when she sleeps.

Since I like it cold when I sleep, she normally sleeps with an extra blanket. But last night we slept on top of the sheets so we only had a blanket. In the middle of the night, I woke up to her shivering. So, I took the blanket and made sure she was covered. Well, now the covers are all the way up to her neck. She shivers at night so I don't sweat to death. I know she hates it, but she does it for me.

"Robin." I hear from a very sleepy voice.

"Yeah, babe?" I ask softly.

"Can you get me another blanket?"

"Sure. I'll be back in a second." I say scooting off the bed. I went to her closet and grabbed a fleece blanket. I walk back to the bed and her foot was poking out at the bottom of the blanket. "Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"How about I get some socks for you. Your feet are ice." I say draping the second blanket over her.

"That's fine." She says sleepily. I grab some socks from her dresser and come slip them on her feet. "What time is it?"

"It's still early, love. You can go back to sleep." I say laying back down next to her.

"Hold me." She whines. "It's so cold in here."

"I'm sorry, love." I say kissing her forehead. "Let me go turn the fan off."

"No." She says reaching for my hand. "Just hold me." She says opening her eyes.

"You sure?" I ask smiling.

"Yeah." She says squeezing my hand. "Share some body heat." She says smiling.

"Okay." I say wrapping my arm around her. She snuggles into my chest and closes her eyes again. I watched her sleep for about 45 minutes until a soft knock on the door. I look at the time and it was 8:15. I kiss Regina's forehead and scoot out of our bed. I grab a t-shirt and throw it on. I head downstairs and to the front door. I look through the peephole and see her parents.

"Good morning." I say after opening the door.

"Good morning Robin. How are you on this fine morning?" Her dad asks smiling.

"I'm good. Why don't you both come in. I'll make some coffee." I say stepping to the side.

"That would be lovely. Thank you, Robin." Cora says smiling. I close the door and follow them into the kitchen. "Where is my daughter?"

"She's still asleep." I say grabbing the k-cups and filling the Keurig with water. "She woke up about 40 or so minutes ago and said she was still tired, so I told her to go back to sleep."

"Well, that was sweet of you." Cora says smiling.
"She was up late last night and we stayed up talking for a little while after I got home. I also told her that I would take her out for the day, so I don't mind if she rests." I say handing a cup of coffee to each of her parents.

"Thank you, Robin." Cora says.

"Yes, thank you." Her father mimics.

"You're both welcome." I say smiling.

"Are y'all staying long? I was going to make some breakfast when Regina woke up." I say leaning against the counter with my cup of coffee.

"We should have called first like I told Cora, but we would love to stay for breakfast, Robin, thank you." Henry says smiling.

"No, it's okay. Is there something wrong?" I ask concerned.

"No, I just need to talk to Regina about her sister's wedding. Did she tell you about that?" Cora asks.

"Yes, she did. She said she was the maid of honor." I say smiling.

"Well, the wedding is sooner than we thought." Cora says sighing.

"Oh, well, looks like y'all have a lot to discuss." I say chuckling. "When is the wedding?"

"The end of February." Cora says sighing.

"Oh, that's really soon." I say shocked.

"Yeah, that's why I wanted to come here, so we could tell her everything." Cora says.

"No, I completely understand." I say putting my mug down. "I'll start breakfast and then go wake her up. Feel free to make yourselves comfortable and watch some TV."

"Don't mind if I do." Henry says walking to the living room.

"Thank you, Robin." Cora says smiling.

I smile and start on breakfast. I made eggs, sausage, and biscuits. After the eggs and sausage were finished, the biscuits had about 5 minutes left, I went to wake up Regina. I headed upstairs and she was still sleeping peacefully. I crawled in bed behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist. I started placing soft kisses on her neck and shoulder until a small smile broke out on her face.

"Good morning, beautiful." I say softly.

"Good morning." She says smiling. "Why are my parents here?"

"How did you know they were here?" I ask chuckling.

"My father doesn't know how to talk quietly. Plus, I woke up when you kissed my forehead." She says smiling.

"Stop, it's too early for your sweetness." I say kissing her cheek. "Come on. I made you breakfast." She smiles and gets up. She grabs one of my sweatshirts and pulls that over her tank top.

"I really wish you could carry me." She says heading out of our room.

"That makes two of us." I say handing her my crutch. "I hate this thing."

"You go to the doctor next week, too." She says following me down the stairs.

"Oh, thank you for reminding me." I say hopping down from the last step. She hands me my crutch and we walk to the kitchen.

"But it's while I'm at work, so you'll have to go without me." She says.

"That's fine. I'll manage." I say shrugging.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Henry says smiling.

"Morning daddy." Regina says kissing his cheek. "Morning mother."

"Regina." Cora says smiling and kissing her cheek. "We came to talk to you about your sister's wedding."

"Okay, well, let me get coffee and some food." Regina says getting a mug while I plate her some food.

We all sat down at the kitchen table and talked while we ate. It was all about the wedding. They were getting married in 2 months. So, the bridal shower needed to be like yesterday. Regina and her mother immediately started talking about different things for the shower then the wedding. Her father and I were very bored. So, we started talking about sports. Needless to say, this conversation was not short. Her father and I eventually ended up on the sofa with him falling asleep and me watching the news. Cora finally came in around noon and woke Henry up.

"Regina is upstairs Robin and we are going to head out." Cora says smiling.

"Okay then we will see you both later." I say standing.

"Yes, we will be in touch." She says hugging me. I walk them to the door and tell them goodbye. After they pulled out of the driveway, I headed upstairs. Regina was laying on the bed.

"You okay?" I ask sitting down.

"Yeah, that was just a lot of information." She says sighing.

"Seemed like a lot." I say chuckling.

"Mhmm." She says nodding. "I hate to do this, but are you okay if we push lunch till a little later?"

"If you want." I say shrugging.

"My mother just informed me that I needed to go try on my bridesmaid dress today." She said rolling her eyes.

"Okay, can I come with you?" I ask.

"Sure, if you want." She says smiling. "I wasn't going to make you go with me."

"It's okay. I would love to join you." I say smiling. "We can go shopping after if you want too."

"You're volunteering to take me shopping?" She asks smirking.

"Yeah." I say chuckling. "I can't help that I want to spend time with you outside of my bar."

She chuckles and sits up. "Okay, well I am going to get dressed." She says kissing my lips. She heads into her closet and I head into the bathroom. After about 45 minutes we were both ready or so I thought.

"Regina! I thought you said you were ready?" I called from the hall.

"I'm sorry. I changed my mind." She says laughing. "I'm almost done."

She walked out of the closet in something that should be a crime. She walked out in white skin-tight capris and a pair of black sandals. Well, that wasn't the only thing that bothered me. She was wearing this pink tank top that showed a sliver of her stomach.

"Robin!" She yells.

"Yeah, babe." I ask looking up at her.

"One, you are staring. Two, my eyes are up here. Three, you're drooling. Four, since you were staring, how do I look?" She asks turning in a circle.

I smirk and reach for her hand. She walks up to me and I pull her against my chest. I kiss her lips softly. "Your ass is a crime in these pants." I say kissing her again.

"You know I wore them for you." She says smirking.

"I know. You love me." I say smiling.

"I do." She says smiling. "Let's go."

The first place we went to was David's Bridal. Regina had to try on her bridesmaid dress. We walked in and Regina went straight to the table.

"Hello, welcome to David's Bridal. Are you here for an appointment?" The sales woman asked.

"Yes, bridesmaid dress for the Mills-Moniker wedding." Regina says.

"Oh yes, that wedding is soon." She says chuckling. "Can I have your name?"

"Regina Mills. I'm the maid of honor. I don't know if that matters."

"Yes, it does actually. You will have the same color dress it is just a different design. Let me set you up in a dressing room and I will come get you when it's ready." She says waking to the back.

Regina nods and faces me. "Let's go look." She says smiling. She walks ahead and I follow her. What I wasn't expecting was for her to walk to the wedding dresses. She wasn't looking at extravagant dresses though. They were all elegant and simple.

"Robin, look at this one." She says pulling it off the rack. It was a gorgeous pure white gown with a sweetheart neckline. It flared out at the waist and looked like a Cinderella ball gown. "I think when we get married I want something like this." She says holding it in front of her.

"I think you'll look beautiful in anything." I say smiling. She smiles and hangs it back up.

"What do you want to see me in?" She asks curiously.

"Honestly, the only thing that I really want your dress to be is strapless." I say smiling.

"We agree on that." She says smiling.

"Good." I say smiling.

"Miss Mills. We are ready for you." The sales woman says.

"Okay great." Regina says smiling. "Come with me so you can see it."

"I'm following." I say smiling.

We head to the dressing room and the lady opens it for her while I sit in an empty chair near the room. "That's the dress?" She asks the sales woman.

"Yes, that is the color the bride picked out." She says.

"Okay." Regina says slowly. "Hold my purse please." She says handing me here purse. I take it and place it in my lap. She goes in and comes back out a few minutes later. She pokes her head and looks at me. "I hate it."

I chuckle. "Lemme see." I say smiling.

She walks out in this emerald green floor length dress. "I don't like green."

"I know but you look gorgeous." I say smiling.

"Shut up." She says smirking. She turns and looks in the mirror. "It's a little big."

"What size it?" I ask.

"A 6 and I normally wear a 4 in dresses." She says smoothing out the non-existent wrinkles.

"How does it fit Miss Mills?" The saleswoman asks.

"It's a little big." Regina says. The woman starts to look at it and measuring different parts.

"Yeah, it looks like you will need a 4." She says writing that down. "We will order that for you and let you know when it is in so you can come try it on."

"Okay, thank you." Regina says heading back to the dressing room. She changes her clothes and Regina gives the woman her phone number so they can call when it's ready.

"Alright where to now, beautiful?" I ask getting in the car.

"Um, how about the mall and for lunch we can go to Johnny Rockets since we waited a little late to eat, I'm starving." She says buckling her seatbelt.

"Okay, let's go." I say grabbing her hand. We head out to the mall and it took us about 20 minutes. So that meant 20 minutes of us sitting in the car. Today, Regina was extra happy. She was smiling the whole car ride. We were talking about her sister's wedding, but what we were going to do at her sister's wedding.

"Are you going to want to dance with me?" She asks.

"Of course." I say smiling. "Especially the slow songs where I get to hold you really close and whisper how much I love you." She giggles and leans over kissing my cheek.

"What about fast songs?" She asks smirking.

"Well, hopefully you'll just grind on me." I say smirking.

"As long as you put a drink in my hand, my actions may surprise you." She says chuckling.

When we get to the mall, we walked around for a few minutes. We head into a store I had never heard of. Of all places, she walks into a shoe store. Something madden, I don't know, but the prices were insane. She picked out a pair of wedges. They were black suede and were also 80 bucks. While she tried them on, I was sitting on a bench playing on my phone. Let's just say that my girlfriend works quick.

"You ready?" She asks smiling. I look down and she had a bag in her hand.

"Yeah." I say standing up. "You bought those black shoes?"

"Sure did." She says smiling.

I chuckle and we head out. Well, she was shocked the store I walked into next.

"Robin, what are you doing?" She asks standing outside the door.

"Going into build-a-bear." I say walking to the bears. She follows me in and walks up behind me.

"Are you serious?" She asks trying so hard not to laugh.

"Yeah, I'm going to make you something." I say shrugging.

"Oh." She says smiling. "Then I'm going to make you something."

I smile as she starts looking. I hadn't picked anything yet, but she came back with her hands behind her back. "What did you find?"

"I'm going to make you this cute brown teddy bear." She says holding it up.

"Adorable." I say smiling. I walk in front of her and I spot the perfect bear. It's a cream-colored velvet bear. "Found one." I say smiling.

"What do you think?" I ask holding it up.

"I love it." She says smiling.

We walk to the little cart where they stuff them and Regina is holding both bears.

"Hello." The sales woman says. "Who are you making your bears for?"

Regina chuckles. "We are making them for each other."

"That's sweet." She says. "Who is first?"

"You can stuff his first." Regina says handing her the brown bear.

"The brown bear is his?" She asks. Regina nods. "Would you like to perform the heart ceremony?"

"The what?" She asks chuckling.

"It's something where you pick up a heart and you run on your eye so it can see." Regina shakes her head interrupting her.

"We can save that one for the kids, but I will kiss it." She says kissing it and placing it in my stuffed bear. The lady stitches the bear up and hands it back to her. She stuffs the other one and Regina smiles at me. "You have to pick a heart." She says pointing at the container full of hearts. I smile and reach over picking up a red heart. I kiss it and place the heart inside the bear. She stitches it up and we go pick out clothes. She walks off and so do I. We both finish at the same time. She walks up to me first.

"What did you find?" I ask smiling.

"A batman costume." She says smiling.

I laugh. "Great minds think alike. I picked out a superwoman costume." She smiles and kisses my cheek. The next thing we had to do was print a birth certificate. So, we typed all this information into the computer. The most important thing was what we named them.

"I named yours Robin." She says smiling.

"Well, I guess that makes my decision easy." I say typing her name into the certificate.

After paying for our bears, Regina was stuck with carrying two boxes and her bag. "Let's go put that stuff in the truck." I say as we leave the store.

"How about you wait right here and I'll go bring them to the truck really quick." She says reaching for my keys. "I don't want to make you go all the way over there. I'll be quick." She says kissing my cheek. I thought it was taking her a long time until I saw her walking back in her new shoes. She walks up to me with the biggest smile. "Aren't they so cute?" She asks looking down at her shoes.

"Not as cute as the person wearing them." I say smiling. She looks at me smiling and kisses my lips. "Come on. Let's going look for some new clothes." She helps me stand and we were off onto our next store. We headed into H&M. She started looking at the table right by the door. "I'm going to go look." I say kissing her cheek.

"I'll come with you." She says putting down the shirt she picked up.

"You don't have too. You can keep looking." I say smiling.

"Oh, um okay." She says shrugging.

I smile and head to the men's clothes. As I was looking through the jeans, arms wrapped around my waist. I look behind me and Regina is smiling up at me. "You finished already?"

"No, but I was lonely." She says shrugging. "Just wanted to come shop with you and then you could come shop with me." She says poking her lip out.

"Okay." I say chuckling. "I will come with you to look after."

"Yay." She says smiling.

She helped me pick out some new jeans and new shirts. She has quite the eye for fashion. Which explains why she grabbed a bag to put all the clothes I pick out in. I think we shopped in the women's department for 45 minutes before we even got to the dressing room. I had two pairs of jeans and she picked out three t-shirts that she said would look great on me. She had way more than I did. She had two skirts, two blouses, three dresses, two pairs of shorts, and four t-shirts. We both went into the same dressing room because Regina told them I needed help. Which is not true, but I got a fashion show. We ended up buying everything we tried on. We were at the register and she was folding everything with the tags on the outside so the guy at the register didn't. It was adorable. She walks out of the store with two giant bags.

"Alright, where to now?" She asks smiling.

"I think I see a Victoria Secret." I say smiling.

She smiles and shakes her head. "No, I have enough. Let's go find you something."

"Well, do you mind coming to Foot Locker with me? I would like to get some new sneakers." I say shrugging.

"Sure." She says smiling.

Somehow, she ended up with new shoes too. She loves to go shopping. Which brings me to my next observation is that we have very similar tastes. We both picked out the same shoes. Black and white Nike running shoes. She walked up to me so excited.

"Babe, look." She says with the biggest smile. "I found new running shoes that are so cu..." She trailed off and smirked at me. "Are you getting those?" I had the exact black and white running shoes in men's.

"They fit." I say chuckling. "So, yeah I'm getting them."

"Well, do you mind if I get the same ones?" She says softly.

"Why would I mind?" I ask chuckling.

"I don't know." She says shrugging. "But since you bought me all those clothes at H&M, let me buy your shoes." She says smiling.

"No, it's okay. I got them." I say reaching for hers.

"Robin." She whines. "Please, can I buy my boyfriend his new shoes?" She begs poking her lip out. I didn't give in until she leaned her forehead against mine and whispered that she loved me.

"Fine." I say handing them to her. "Thank you."

"No need." She says smiling. "You give me the world. Let me give it back."

I smile as she heads to the register. As she comes back, I noticed that we have enough. "Alright? I think we have done enough damage today. How about some lunch?"

"Sounds like a plan." She says happily.

---------

All-in-all, the day was fun. Now, we were heading down to the beach to relax for the rest of the evening.

"I have a surprise for you." I say reaching for her hand.

"I love surprises." She says smiling.

"I know." I say chuckling. "This one will be really relaxing."

We pull up to the beach and I back into a parking spot. I turn the truck off and I hop out of the truck, literally. I head to Regina's side and I open her door for her. She steps out and I tell her to follow me. I walk to the back of the truck and open the bed. I had blown up an air mattress and put a bunch of pillows and blankets in the back seat. 

"So, how does watching the sunset and stargazing sound?" I ask smiling.

"Really relaxing." She says smiling. "So, this is why there are a bunch of blankets in the back seat." I smile and nod. "I knew we were coming to the beach, but I just thought we would sit on the edge of the gate." She says chuckling.

"No, we must be comfortable." I say smiling.

She walks back to the truck and starts digging in the back seat. She comes back with the blankets that I put in the back seat. "Here hold these so I can spread them out." She says handing me the pillows. She spreads out the blankets as best she can the grabs the pillows and throws them in. "Help me up, please." I put my crutch to the side and I grab her hips lifting her on the back. "Thank you."

"Welcome." I say smiling.

She fixes the blankets to where the air mattress is covered, then she takes the pillows and places them against the back of the truck under the back window.

"Okay, hop up." She says smiling. I hop up on the truck and scoot myself back. I sit up against the pillows while she goes to close the gate. She pulls it shut and then crawls back to where I am sitting. She unhooks her wedges and places them on the side of the mattress. She grabs the extra blanket and places it over our legs. "The temperature is probably going to drop as the night goes on."

"You are probably correct." I say wrapping my arm around her.

"We should do this every weekend." She says softly. "It's so beautiful."

"Yes, you are." I say smiling and looking down at her. She looks up at me with a smile. She places her right hand on my cheek and reaches up placing her lips softly on mine.

"Let's lay down." She says softly. We adjust to where we are both laying down. She lays on her back and I lay on my side. I lean up on my elbow and push a strand of hair out of her face. She turns her head to look at me. I brush my hand down her cheek and she leans into me. I lean down and kiss her forehead. She smiles and scoots closer to me. We were both watching the sunset until I feel her grab my left hand that was resting on her stomach. I look down and her head is leaning towards me and her eyes are closed. She holds my hand between both of hers and brings it to her chest. I put my arm above her head and rest my head on my arm. She was so relaxed right now. There was not one noise that was interrupting how at peace she was right now. She must have gotten cold because she abandoned my hand and folded her arms under the blanket. I pull the blanket further up her body and put my arm over her. I lean closer to her and kiss her nose. I smiled when she scrunched her nose.

"Your cute little nose it cold." I say softly.

She nods her head. "Just a little chilly."

"We can go home if you want." I say rubbing my hand over her arms.

"No." She says softly. She turns on her side facing me. I scoot under the blanket and pull it over our shoulders. I grab one of her hands causing her to unfold her arms. After a few minutes of situating myself, both of our hands were intertwined with each other's between us. "You make me happy." She says softly.

"I make you happy?" I ask smiling and squeezing her hands. "You make me happy."

"Yeah?" She asks smirking.

"Yeah." I say smiling.

"You're so romantic and corny." She says chuckling.

"What makes you say that?" I ask laughing.

"Cause you are." She says smirking. "This, right now, is like extremely relaxed and we just don't feel the need to talk. It's romantic. I love that we can just lay down with each other and just hold hands. And Its corny because it's like we are in some cheesy romcom."

"You love cheesy romcoms." I say kissing the backs of her hands.

"I know and you are really adorable." She says chuckling.

The whole time we were talking her eyes were closed. That's how I knew she was comfortable and relaxed. "How can you say that if your eyes are closed." I say chuckling and wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Your eyes aren't closed?" She asked.

"No." I say softly. "Why would I close my eyes when the most beautiful woman in the world is laying in my arms." She opens her eyes and smiles so bright. I lean towards her and capture her lips in a sweet kiss.

"I love you and your cheesy lines." She says against my lips.

"I love you more baby doll."

"That was cute." She says chuckling.

"You're cute." I say smiling.

"Shut up." She says chuckling.

"I will not." I say kissing her forehead. She smiles and then sits up. "What are you doing?" I ask chuckling. She smiles and puts a hand on my chest pushing me to my back. She puts the pillow she was laying on behind my other one.

"Scoot up a little." She says. I raise my eyebrow at her and she chuckles. "Please." She says sticking her lip out. I chuckle and put the pillows against the back of the truck so it lifted my head a little.

"Is this good?" I ask. She nods and gets up on her knees. She crawls in between my legs and I open my legs to accommodate. I smirk and she makes a face at me.

"Wipe that smirk off your face and get the dirty thoughts out of your mind." She says chuckling.

"Can you blame me?" I ask chuckling. "You just crawled between my legs."

"I know, but I'm just laying down." She says scooting further back. She lays down putting her head on my chest. She starts fooling with the blanket. I grab the blanket and pull it up to her shoulders. "Thank you." She says snuggling against my chest.

"You're welcome." I say wrapping my arms around her. We lay in silence for a few minutes and I brush my hand through her hair. I put it behind her ear and continue to run my fingers through it.

"Why do you love me?" She asks barely audible.

"What's that sweetheart?" She looks up at me and sighs.

"Why do you love me?"

"What do you mean, 'why do I love you?'" I ask worriedly. She continues to look at me but doesn't say anything. "I love you because you are the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I love that we can talk about anything. I love that we make each other laugh. I love that I can be myself around you. I love that I can make you smile and you can make me smile. I love your kisses. I love your smile. I love those gorgeous brown eyes that I get to stare into all the time. I love how you have taken care of me after my accident. I love that I get to hold you in my arms and keep you warm at night because you freeze so I don't sweat. I love running my fingers through your hair. I love relaxing on the sofa with you or in the bathtub. I love that you let me tickle you just so I can hear your laugh. I love that you love your job. I love how much you love your job. I love that you come visit me at work. I love your personality. But most importantly, I love the giant heart you have that holds so much love for everything that's important to you." I swipe my thumb under her eye wiping the tear that fell. "Did that help? I can keep going if I need too."

She chuckles and shakes her head. "More than I was expecting. I would have just settled for 'because you're really sweet'." She says shrugging.

"Well, yes I do love you because you're really sweet, but that's not the only reason." I say squeezing her into a tight hug making her giggle.

"So, for all the reasons you mentioned?" She asks smiling.

"Those and so many more." I say kissing her forehead.

"Let's go home." She says smiling.

"Okay." I say smiling.