Chapter 22

(Regina's Pov.)

It's the morning of Valentine's Day and I am nowhere near my Valentine. My mom needed some help with something yesterday and it got late so I just slept over there. I woke up this morning to the smell of breakfast. My dad made his usual Sunday feast. He woke me up at 6:45 to eat breakfast. Needless to say, after I ate, I went to take a nap. At about 10:45, my mother came and woke me up and said that something was delivered for me. I got up and walked to the kitchen seeing a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers.

"I assume they are from Robin." My mom says smiling.

"Yeah, he is one of the few people who knows I like sunflowers." I say smiling. I go to open the card, but my mom chimes in.

"Don't leave us hanging sweetheart. Read it out loud." She says smiling.

"Okay." I say chuckling. "On the front, it says Regina with a heart. And the inside says, 'Roses are red. Violets are blue. But everything is colorful, when it comes to you.' Love, to infinity and beyond, Robin."

"He is just the sweetest." My mom says coming to smell the flowers.

"He is. I'm going to get my phone so I can text him." I say running upstairs.

(Robin's Pov)
Valentine's Day, the most romantic day of the year. Regina and I discussed what we were going to do. I started saying a few different things and I said I was going to spoil her. She looked at me and chuckled. She told me that I always spoil her and that everyday feels like Valentine's Day for her. Well, that may be, but I still have lots and lots of surprises in store for her today. I am unfortunately still recovering from my car accident, but I am in a boot and able to walk on it. The doctor said I need to start working the muscle again. So, I have been walking a lot. I only wear it when absolutely necessary.

So, today is Sunday and Regina had spent the night with her parents. She went over to help her mom with something and ended up sleeping there. Well, that gave me time to decorate our house. I got roses delivered this morning. Not just a dozen, but I got her a dozen, dozen roses. Which when you add them up will equal 144 red roses. She was going to kill me, but I didn't care. The delivery guy was nice enough to help me carry them up to her room. I had the vases set up all over the floor in her room with a pathway from the door to her bed. I also bought fake rose petals. I sprinkled those all over her bed, all over the little pathway, down the hall, down the stairs, to the front door, and then whatever was left I just went put on our bed. Next, I went to lay out her presents. She has been mentioning that she wants a new pair of stud earrings lately, so she got a brand-new pair of diamond studs. I also went to Victoria's Secret. I bought her a silk nightgown and a set of pajamas, and a Pandora charm for her charm bracelet. I'm pretty sure I am now broke, but I love that woman with everything in me and I love just seeing her smile.

It took me an hour to put all this stuff together. The only thing she requested about tonight was that we did not go to some fancy dinner. She wanted pizza. If my lady wants pizza, that is what she is going to get. I ordered the pizza around 11 and requested it be there for 6. I also bought cupcake mix and made cupcakes. I even got fancy and wrote "I love you" on every one. I honestly had so much fun doing all of this for her and I couldn't wait for her to see it.

She would be coming home around lunch time and she promised it was her treat and she would have it with her when she came home. I also had a dozen sunflowers delivered to her parents' house this morning with, of course, a poem.

I received a text about 20 minutes ago and I didn't get a chance to look until now. It was a picture of Regina smelling her flowers. The text read, "Nothing compares to how happy you make me. I love you to infinity and beyond. Mwah!"

I smiled and responded. "You're smile is my world. I love you to infinity and beyond too!"

RM: "I can't wait to see you. I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks!

RL: "You just saw me yesterday, my love."

RM: "So, I still miss you! I didn't even get to sleep next to you last night. I was so lonely:("

RL: "I missed you more! I was lonely too! I did not like that I had to hug your pillow all night."

RM: "You're so cute! I need tons of kisses when I see you!"

RL: "I have absolutely no problem with that!"

RM: "Good! I'm waiting for my mother so I can leave."

RL: "I'm glad your surprise is ready!"

RM: "ROBIN! I told you nothing fancy!"

RL: "I didn't say it was fancy. I said it was a surprise."

RM: "True, but your surprises are always extravagant."

RL: ";)"

RM: "I'm going to kill you!"

RL: "Chances of that are probably high, but I love you and I love spoiling you! Let me spoil my girlfriend:P"

RM: "You, my love, are absolutely crazy."

RL: "Only over you babe."

RM: "Wait, what? Haha"

RL: "I'm only crazy over you babe."

RM: "Oh! Got it! Haha! I'm getting in my car right now. Be home soon!"

RL: "Yaaaay!!

Her parents' house wasn't far at all. Maybe 15 minutes at the most. While waiting for her to get home, I took pictures of everything I did. As I was taking a picture of the cupcakes in the kitchen, I heard the door unlock. I pick my phone up and walk towards the door.

"Oh my god." I hear her say.

I walk around to the hallway by the door and her eyes are wide open just looking at all the rose petals.

"Hey, Valentine." I say smiling.

"Hi." She says smiling.

"I missed you." I say wrapping her up in a hug.

"I missed you too." She says wrapping her arms around my neck. "You smell like chocolate." She says laughing.

"Well, that is because I have been baking." I say happily.

"You have been baking?" She asks laughing.

"Yes, why is that funny?" I ask sadly.

"No, it's not funny. It's just really cute and sweet. Is it a cake?" She asks curiously.

"Nope, but they are in the kitchen if you want to go see them." I say nodding my head towards the kitchen. She smiles and grabs my hand pulling me into the kitchen.
"Mmmm those look yummy." She says smiling. "You have rose petals all over my house, don't you?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"Excuse me, last time I checked you asked me to move in with you. So, I believe you mean our house." I say raising an eyebrow.

"Ooh someone is becoming sassy." She says slapping me on the ass. "Learning from the master." She says winking. "I'm sorry. You have rose petals all over our house, don't you?"

"Well, that is for me to know and for you to find out after we eat lunch." I say smiling.

"Fine." She says sighing. "Foods in the car." She says leaning against the counter.

"Let's go." I say grabbing her hand. She looks at me with the most confused look.  "I am not stupid. So, I know if I leave you in this house by yourself for too long, you will go snooping. So, we are going to the car together." I say leading her out the door.

"I never said you were stupid." She said sternly.

"No, but I know that that was the thought going through you pretty head. I have the evening planned just the way you wanted and you aren't going to ruin my surprises." I say kissing her head.

"I thought about it but I wasn't going to do it." She said crossing her arms.

"I love how sassy you are. It's so sexy." I say smirking. I walk a little ahead of her and that is when she turned around and started running back to the house. I quickly chased after her and grabbed her around the waist spinning her in a circle. She busted out laughing and tried to get out of my arms. "You little sneak." I say against her cheek.

"I really thought I could outrun you." She said through laughs.

"Fun fact about your boyfriend, I was on the track team in high school." I say smiling.

"Well, then." She said chuckling. "I want a piggy back ride."

I laugh and turn around. "Alright, ready." I say squatting down. She jumped up and I adjusted her a little then finished walking to the car. I grab the food and I hand it to her for her to hold. I walk back inside and head straight for the kitchen. I set her on the counter and get us forks.

"So, I didn't know what time we would be ordering the pizza, so I just got us one plate and I figured we could share it." She says taking her fork.

"Sounds good. I have the pizza being delivered at 6." I say opening the bag of food. "What did we get to eat?" I ask curiously.
"I got us sweet and sour chicken with fried rice." She says jumping down from the counter. "Let's eat at the table. I'll get us a drink."

I bring the food to the table and she comes with a big glass of her favorite drink, Arnold Palmer half tea and half lemonade. She put the glass down and sat right on my lap.

"May I help you?" I ask smiling.

"No, but since I know you spoiled me, I am going to spoil you." She says grabbing her fork. She gets a piece of chicken, dips it in the sauce, and holds it up to my mouth. I take it happily and then she takes a bite. Let's just say I never thought someone feeding me could be such a turn on. After I told her I was full, she continued to eat. She turned around and sat right on me. I moan softly and she started moving her hips side to side slowly. She took the last piece of chicken and got up putting the empty plate on the counter. She came back and straddled me. "You know we have hadn't sex in a while." She whispers in my ear.

"It's been 13 days." I say breathily.

"Hmmm someone has been keeping track." She whispers. "So, what do you want to do?" She asks kissing my neck.

"I want to take you on this table." I moan.

         "Umm I don't think so." She says shaking her head. "We eat on this table."

         "We could clean it with Clorox after." I say shrugging.

         "It's still gross, but we haven't used the downstairs shower yet." She says smirking.

         "Alright fine, but I'm stripping you in the kitchen first." I say standing up.

         "Wait, so why am I the only one who is going to be naked?" I ask chuckling.

         "You first then me." I say kissing her. She chuckles against my lips.

         She pulls away laughing. "Well, you can't do anything if you continue to hold me."

         "You're right." I say placing her on the ground. I kiss her lips again while unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them to the floor. She steps out of them and I pull away pulling her shirt off over her head. "Much better." I say smiling. I wrap my arms around her waist and she snakes her arms around my neck and smiles.

         "Can I at least get you shirtless?" She asks chuckling.

         "I guess." I say sighing.

         She slaps my ass and laughs. "Then I guess I will just have to go take a shower by myself."

She pulls away and starts to walk away. I grab her around the waist and pull her against my chest. She looks back at me and laughs. "Come on." I say walking us towards the bathroom. When we get into the bathroom, she gets us towels and rags while I turn the shower on. As we were waiting for the water to get hot, we both strip down then I grab her around her waist pulling her against my chest. She smiles then kisses my lips sweetly before she pulls me towards the shower. I hold the curtain open for her and she steps in and stands under the water. I step in behind her and wrap my arms around her waist again.

"Want me to wash your hair?"

"Ooh, yes please." She says smiling. She turns around but then sighs. "My lavender shampoo is not down here."

"I'll dry off and go get it because I don't have anything down here." I say chuckling. "Stay here. I'll be right back." I kiss her lips before stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel. I quickly dry my legs and feet off then I head to our upstairs bathroom. I grab her favorite shampoo and conditioner and my soap then head back downstairs. "Alright, babe. Here you go." I say stepping back into the shower.

"Thank you." She says kissing my lips.

"You are welcome. Now head back please." I say smiling. She leans her head back under the water and I start getting her hair wet. She's got a lot of hair that has grown a lot since we first met. It's slowly starting to pass the middle of her back now. After it is all wet, I grab her lavender shampoo and squirt some into my hand then start spreading it through her hair. I have only ever washed her hair for her on one other occasion and she loved it. I think she just likes me to play with her hair in general so the added scalp massage is probably her favorite. I like that I get my hands on her, but she also has her hands on me. She is lightly scratching my back with her nails and it is so relaxing.

"Tell me why I don't let you do this more often." She asks smiling.

"Well, most of the time, I am not home when you shower or I'm asleep because you shower in the morning." I say shrugging. "I told you that all you had to do was ask."

"I know, but us in the shower together always leads to something else." She says laughing. "Sometimes I'm too tired for that."

"Well, then maybe we just need to learn to control ourselves." I say laughing with her. "I told you that you are hot and you standing in the shower with water dripping down your body is a turn on."

She smirks and then closes her eyes. "I know. I know. I feel the same way. Which is why when we shower together it's when we are both awake and not exhausted from work."
"So, we have some control." I say chuckling.

"Yeah, but you don't right now." She says smirking.

"Can you blame me though?" I ask starting to rinse her hair. "We are in the shower together. You are doing that sinful thing with your nails on my back and don't even get me started on the noise you are making. Oh and we are talking about shower sex while in the shower."

"Valid point." She says opening her eyes. "I always forget you like this though." She says moving her nails up and down my back again. "Half the time I don't even realize I'm doing it."

"I love it. Do it all the time." I say smiling and kissing her lips. "Lean back so I can rinse the top."

She leans back and I start running my fingers through her hair to get the shampoo all out of her hair. Once her shampoo is rinsed out, I reach for her conditioner and put that in her hair. She lets her conditioner sit for a few minutes, so I just pulled her against my chest while I waited.

"Let's switch. I'll wash yours while the conditioner sits." She says smiling.

"This'll take like two seconds to wash." I say shrugging. "I can do it after."

"I wanna do it. Get under the water." She says moving from under the water.

"Alright." I say chuckling. I put my head under the water and wet it while she grabs my soap.

"Guys have it so easy. All their soap is put into one bottle. Hair and body wash. Unbelievable." She says shaking her head. She starts spreading the soap through my hair then I feel her nails against my scalp.

"That feels good, babe." I say smirking and closing my eyes.

"I knew it would." She says. "I don't know why you protested."

"Because I like giving you attention." I say shrugging.

"I like giving you attention too." She says kissing my lips. "I like when I get to put my hands on you." She says against my lips.

I was getting harder by the second and I know she felt it because of how close we are standing.

"See you like it too." She says chuckling.

"I don't know if it's your hands or your voice." I say smirking.

"Probably a combination of both." She says kissing me again. I let my hands slip down over her ass and grab. She chuckles and tells me to lean back so she can rinse out the soap. Then we switch back so I can rinse the conditioner out of her hair. After I got all the soap out of her hair, she turns away from me and leans back against my chest placing her head on my shoulder. After a few minutes, I feel her lips on my neck. She started with soft presses of her lips then she started sucking and biting. She turns around and continues her distracting kisses. After I came back to reality, I slid my hand down her belly and swiped a finger through her folds and she moaned at the contact. I rubbed my hand down her ass and to her left thigh. I grab it and lift it to my hip. She grabbed me with one hand and lined herself up. I slid in slowly and her head fell back immediately. I pull out almost all the way and then thrusted into her hard. I continued with hard thrusts, but continued that slow pace pulling all the way out slowly then thrusting back in hard. She had her arms wrapped around my neck, while I kissed anywhere I could. I shifted her leg a little higher hooking it over my elbow and she screamed on my next thrust.

         "Babe, please, don't stop." She says. The next hard thrust made her lose her balance. "Robin." She moaned. "I'm slipping." She says looking at me.

         "Do you trust me?" I ask softly.

         "With everything in me." She says smiling.

         "Hang on." I say smirking. I pull out of her completely as she wraps her arms around my neck gripping tightly. I hook my other arm under thigh and lift her in my arms. I had both of her legs hooked over my elbows, her arms around my neck, and I pushed back into her. She screamed my name at the top of her lungs.

         "Oh my god. You have to move." She moans. "Feels too good. I won't last." She says quickly.

         I smirk and take her breast in my mouth. "No!" She screams.

         I pull away and look at her. "You can't do that or I won't last." She tells me with pleading eyes.

         "Okay." I say kissing her lips. We both started moving and my mouth fell open. This was something we had never done. I guess she realized she could move a lot easier than she thought and with seconds she was moving up and down quickly. One particular time, my hips bucked forward and she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her, but she continued moving up and down.

         "Robin!" She screams. "You're so thick! Ugh you feel so good! I love your cock! I love you so much! Ugh oh my god." I thrusted in one more time and she hadn't stopped moving yet. "Do that again!" She screams. I thrusted in her and she screamed again. I continued to move at her pace and another orgasm came over her. She threw her head back and would not stop moaning. I'm almost positive I gave her the most intense orgasm she has ever had. She finally came to a stop, but I was still inside her. I was standing out of the way of the water and I could feel her come dripping down my legs. It was even on my stomach. "Holy fucking shit." She says dropping her forehead to mine.

         "You are fucking incredible." I say smiling.

         "Did you...?" She asked trailing off.

         "Yeah, I did." I say smiling.

         "Put me down. Let me rinse you off." She says smiling.

         "I will put you down, but you don't have too. I'll bathe myself after I bathe you." I say gently letting go of one leg then the other. She goes to stand up straight and nearly falls over. I quickly grab her before she slips.

         "Okay, I think I am going to sit and watch you bathe first." She says sitting carefully in the tub. The water became cold so after wetting my rag, I turned it off. I put her shower gel on my rag and started bathing. "Well, this is definitely a show I could get used to watching." She says smirking.

         I look down at her and chuckle. "Well, I didn't know you had such a filthy mouth." I say smirking.

         "Yeah, me neither." She says covering her face and laughing.

         "Well, all those words just turn me on." I say smirking. She smirks and continues to watch. After I was done, I rinsed off in what was cold water now. I was facing the shower head and when I turned around she was standing in front of me. I turned the shower back on and the water was lukewarm. So, after bathing her, we both got out and wrapped towels around us. We both headed towards the stairs stopping for an occasional make out session. I stopped where I had the rose petals and smiled.

"Alright are you ready for your surprise?" I ask smiling.

"I guess." She says chuckling.

"Well, follow the rose petals." I say smiling. She smiles and walks up the stairs with me following her. She stops at the foot of the stairs because I made a heart out of rose petals and placed another poem on the inside. She sat down on the top step and grabbed the paper.

"Read it aloud." I say smiling.

She looks at me and smiles.

"To some people February 14 is just another day.

But this is a day for me to say 'I love you.'

Every day I see your beautiful, smiling face,

And there are moments that I stare and you take my breath away.

On this special day I want you to know I love you,

More than I could write down, tell, explain, or even try to show.

I ask myself how it is possible to love a person so much.

You have permanently touched my heart.

I cannot wait for many more of these to come.

I love you, Regina, to infinity and beyond."

"How did I do?" I ask smiling.

"I loved it. It was perfect." She says giving me hug.

"Go find your presents." I say smiling. She stands up and walks to the room with me right behind her. She gets to the door and stops.

"Oh my god." She says covering her mouth. She turns around and her head drops to my chest.

"Happy Valentine's Day, My Love." I say kissing her head. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. She puts both of her hands on my cheeks and kisses me so sweetly. "I hope those are happy tears." I say against her lips.

She chuckles and nods. "Yes, they are."

"Do you still want to kill me?" I ask smiling.

"No, because I love you too much." She says kissing my lips exactly 6 times. "Even though there is no reason to spend this much money on me." She says raising an eyebrow.

"I know, but it's Valentine's Day and that just gave me a reason to buy everything I looked at." I say shrugging. "Come look." I say leading her into the room. I sit on the bed and pull her into my lap.

"First question," She says wrapping her arm around my neck. "How many roses are there in this room right now?"

"A dozen, dozen roses. So about 144 roses." I say smiling.

"It smells so good in here too." She says smiling.

"Yeah that's one of the reasons why I wanted to put them in here. I know you love the smell of flowers so I knew by the time you got home the aroma would have filled the room." I say proudly.

"You are so smart." She says smiling. "And I see you have hit up Victoria's Secret. These are so cute." She says grabbing the set of pajamas.

"Those are the kind you like right?" I ask hopefully.

"Yeah, I like the short sets." She says holding them up. "Even though you keep it freezing in this house."

"I know. You freeze so I don't sweat." I say smiling. "I am forever grateful."

"I do freeze at night, but you are like my own personal heater." She says chuckling. "I just snuggle up to you when I get cold and I love when you feel me scoot closer because your arms instinctively wrap around me. I love that."

"I love that too." I say smiling and kissing her cheek.

"Well, I am going to put on this nightgown you bought me." She kisses my nose and then just drops her towel.

"Oh, am I getting a show?" I ask smirking.

"Bullshit, you got a show about 20 minutes ago." She says pulling on a pair of underwear.

"You're right." I say smiling. I watched her pull on the nightgown. "Fits?" I ask.

"Yep." She says smiling. "I love the color too."

"Knew you would." I say smiling. "Oh my god." I say standing up. "I forgot one of your presents." I run into her closet and dig behind our shoes. "I can't believe I forgot about this. Something to go over your nightgown." I say handing her the Victoria's Secret bag. She smiles and opens it. I got her a black silk robe that is short. It probably falls a little below her butt. It had 'Angel' written in rhinestones on the back.

"I love it." She says taking the tag off. She slips it on and ties it in the front. "How do I look?" She asks turning in a circle.

"Like an angel plus it was something that came free with my purchase." I say smiling.

"Are you serious?" She asks chuckling.

"Yeah, I wasn't going to get a robe, because why would I want you to cover the nightgown. But, the lady behind the register said that since I spent over a certain amount of money it came free."

"Well, lucky for me." She leans in and kisses me.

"I'm going to put some boxers on." I say standing up.

"Wait." She says grabbing my hand. "You need to open one present from me first."

"I told you not to get me anything." I say raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I'm glad I did buy stuff. Look at all the stuff you gave me." She says running out of the room. She comes back with a bag. "Here open this. It's kind of a gag gift, but I think you'll like it." She says chuckling.

I smile and dig through the paper. I pull out black boxers. They were plain on the front. I turned them around and it said "kiss ass" on the back. I busted out laughing. "I love them." I say kissing her lips.

"Good. I wanted them to be funny and those were the only ones that were close to being funny." She says chuckling.

"I'm going put these towels in the bathroom and then we can open the rest of your stuff." I say standing up. I pulled the towel off as I was walking to the bathroom.

"You have such a cute butt." She says chuckling.

"I know." I say slapping it. She busted out laughing. I put the towels in the hamper, then slipped the boxers on. I walk back out and she is sitting on the foot of the bed at the end. I sit next to her and grab the small black bag first. "Open it." I say smiling. She smiles and digs through the paper. She pulls out a small square box. She looks at me and I smile. She opens the box and reveals a pair of diamond stud earrings. She smiles and climbs onto my lap and hugs me so tight that I end of falling to back. We both start laughing and I lift her back to a sitting position. "So, I guess you like them."

"Are you kidding? They are beautiful. Thank you so much." She says grabbing my cheeks and kissing me.

"You are very welcome." I say smiling. "I think it's kind of obvious what this is." I say handing her the Pandora bag.

"A little, but I technically don't know what it is." She says taking out the white square box. She opens and immediately smiles. "This is so cute. I have to get my bracelet." She says running to her dresser. I got her a heart shaped charm with Mickey and Minnie kissing on it. I know she loves the Disney classics so I knew this charm would be perfect. She comes back and sits down. "Can you unhook it for me?" She asks handing me the bracelet.

"Sure." I say taking it. I unclip it and she slides the charm next to her other one. I clip it back together then hold it up.

"I love it. It's perfect." She says smiling.

"Good, I'm glad." I say smiling and I laying her down on the bed. "Thank you, Robin for all of my presents. I love everything." She says wrapping her arms around me.

"You are so very welcome." I say kissing her cheek.

"Move." She says pushing me. "My turn to give you presents." I get off of her and she races out the room. She comes back with a big bag. "Happy Valentine's Day." She says setting the bag in front of me. She sits on the bed and I open the first thing.

"Look how cute." I say smiling.

"It's for your nightstand. Cause I have the picture of us from Christmas and now you have the picture of us on the beach." She says smiling.

"I love it." I say getting up and placing it on my nightstand. "Perfect." I say smiling.

"Last one." She says smiling. I rip the paper off to find a Nike shoe box. I open to find a new pair of Nike running shoes. "Read the note." She says pointing to the inside of the cover.

"Because you've been running through my mind since the first day I met you. Love always, Regina." I smile and pull them out the box. "These are awesome." I say kissing her lips. "I love all three of my gifts thank you so much."

"You are welcome." She says smiling. "Can you take a picture of me with all of my flowers?" She asks smiling.

"Of course." I say chuckling. She stands up and starts putting the flowers closer together. She takes about 10 minutes doing that before she kneels behind the group of them. "Okay I'm ready." She says smiling. I snap a few pictures and then she comes crawls back on the bed.

"Here you go." I say handing her back her phone. She looks through the couple I took and picks one of them.

"Whatcha doing with the picture?" I ask curiously.

"Sending it to people." She says smiling. "It'll be a group message to Mary-Margaret and Emma. Then I'll send it to my sister then my mom." She says as she sends the messages. "I captioned it with 2 red hearts and 2 of the red rose emojis." She says smiling. "How much time do we have till the pizza gets here?"

"It's 5 o'clock now, so about an hour." I say shrugging.

"That's okay. We can just lay down and talk." She says smiling.

"Sounds like a plan." I say smiling. She scoops up the rose petals in her hands and then drops them on top of my head. "Thank you." I say laughing.

"Mhmm." She says laying on her pillow. "I completely forgot to ask. How is your leg?"

"It's sore right now, but before our little fun it wasn't hurting at all." I say getting off the bed.

"You're limping." She says sadly.

"I can handle a little pain especially after all the pleasure earlier." I say winking. She chuckles and shakes her head. "I just need to put this back on." I say grabbing my boot. I slip it on pulling all the straps tighter. "This still sucks though." 

"I know, but you did get a lot of money from that accident attorney since they wanted to blame you for the whole thing." She says sighing.

"I know. I was pissed. I don't know why the cops didn't believe anything because the other person even admitted to it." I say laying down next to her.

"Well, as long as your leg heals, the blame doesn't matter anymore." She says scooting closer to me.

"No, it does not because my leg has heeled very well. I just did a lot today so it's just sore." I say lifting my leg. "I hate this thing."

"I know." She says rubbing my chest. "But I took good care of you."

"Yes, you did. I am forever grateful." I say hugging her. She smiles and pulls away. She leans up on her elbow and just looks at me. "What?" I ask grabbing her hand and intertwining our fingers.

She just shrugs. "Nothing." She says smiling.

"Let's play a game." I say smiling.

"Okay." She says chuckling.

"How well do you know me?" I ask smiling.

"Ooh I got this." She says laying on her stomach and leaning up on her elbows.

"Alright, question 1, what is my favorite color?"

"Green." She says proudly. "Everyone I get right, I should get a reward."

"How about this?" I say kissing her lips.

"Well, I'm not going to say no." She says chuckling.

"Okay, so if you get it wrong, I get one of your roses." I say raising an eyebrow.

"Ooh deal." She says smiling.

"Alright, next question, when is my birthday?"

"May 26." She says smiling and pointing to her lips. I chuckle and kiss her.

"What's my favorite holiday?"

"Christmas." She says smiling. I kiss her again.

"What sport did I play in high school besides track?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Baseball." She says sticking her tongue out. "Your dad told me." She says chuckling.

"Well, shit, I thought I had you on that one." I say kissing her lips.

"No, you didn't." She says smiling.

"When was our first date?"

"September 4." She says smiling.

We went back and forth for at least 20 questions. She got every question right. She knew my favorite candy, my favorite movie as a kid, my favorite tv show, and literally my life. "I'm baffled you knew all those things." I say chuckling.

"Well, you may not think so, but I do listen when you talk." She says kissing my cheek. She rolled over to the other side of the bed. She comes back with a rose. "Here. A rose just because you deserve a flower from your pretty girlfriend."

"Pretty?" I ask confused. "I was thinking more along the lines of beautiful or gorgeous or hot."

She chuckled. "Well, you have to look at me so, you can call me whatever you want."

"Can I just call you mine?" I ask smiling and pulling her on top of me. She straddles me and nods.

"Whatever you want." She says smiling. "Ooh pizzas here!" She yells after the doorbell rings. She gets up and then helps me up. We both head downstairs with me limping most of the way. She answered the door and grabbed both boxes. They guy left and she closed the door. "You will not believe how excited I am about this. You bring this upstairs and I'll grab plates and drinks." She says.

After she came back upstairs, she spread out a tablecloth. "You thought of everything huh?"

"Yes, we are not eating greasy pizza on my new comforter." She says smiling.

"I still love the fact that you wanted to redo your room." I say happily.

"Well, now you live here so we needed to pick something we both like." She says smiling.

"And I love you for it." I say kissing her cheek. She smiles and we start eating. I got her her favorite pizza as usual, Hawaiian pizza with garlic bread. She was sitting in between my legs while we were eating. If I grabbed a piece of bread, she would open her mouth and I would let her bite it. She would do the same thing with the pizza. She would let me take a bite of hers and we just ended up feeding each other. "Why are we so corny?" I say kissing her cheek.

She has a mouth full of pizza and just shrugs. "Because you love me and I love you." She says with a mouth full. I just laugh and kiss her cheek again. She finally swallows and looks back at me. "Plus, you accept me for all my weirdness. Like my organization skills and talking with my mouth full." She says chuckling.

"I accept you for everything you are, plus you make me smile." I say taking a bite of her pizza.

"You make me smile too." She says kissing me on the cheek. "I'm stuffed."

"I guess so. You ate 3 slices of pizza and two pieces of garlic bread." I say chuckling.

"Well, my period is due in like 2 days. I eat a lot before it starts." She says shrugging.

"You know what that means?" I ask hugging her.

"What?" She asks confused.

"Lots and lots of snuggles." I say squeezing her and kissing her cheek. "You always want to snuggle when you are on your period. And when you sleep you bury your face in my neck. Probably the most adorable thing in the world."

"I like to snuggle all the time." She says smiling.

"No, we cuddle all the time. Cuddling and snuggling are two different things." I say matter of factly. She looks at me and raises her eyebrow. "Cuddling is when my arms are around you. Snuggling is when you face me and have your arms around me. That's just my opinion."  I say smiling.

"That's cute." She says smiling.

"No, you're cute." I say smiling.

"Tell me something I don't know." She says chuckling.

"I love you." I say chuckling.

"I love you more." She says smiling.

"Not possible." I say shaking my head.

"Very possible." She says hugging me.