Chapter 21

Robin got home extremely late from work last night. I think he finally crawled into bed at 4:00 am. Rather than leaving him by himself in bed, I was sitting up against the headboard working on my computer. I was working for about an hour when Robin's hand reaches out and whacks my hand.

"Ow." I say chuckling.

"Whas tha noise?" He asks groggily.

"My computer. I'm creating a test." I say grabbing his hand that was still on top of mine.

"It s'annoying." He says sleepily.

"I'm sorry." I say smiling. "I just wanted to stay in here with you while you slept."

"Thas sweet." He says smiling sleepily.

"What time is it?" He asks with his eyes still closed.

"Early. You can go back to sleep." I say smiling.

"M'kay." He says scooting closer and pulling my hand to his chest.

"How am I supposed to work if you got my hand?" I ask chuckling.

"No work." He says smiling.

"Go back to bed." I say laughing and pulling my hand away. 

"Meanie." He says pouting. "I wanna hold you."

"Lemme finish these last couple of questions and I will cuddle with you." I say smiling.

"Mkay." He says smiling. "I wait."

"Okay, give me a few more minutes of typing." I say starting to type again.

I type out my last couple of questions which took me about 10 minutes. I save the test to read over it later and put my computer on the nightstand.

"Alright." I say scooting down to lay on my pillow. "Come here."

He smiles and scoots against my side laying his head on my chest and draping his left arm over me. I wrap my arms around him and kiss the top of his head. He nuzzles against my chest and then drapes his left leg on top of mine.

"Can we stay like this today?" He asks softly.

"If you want." I say smiling.

"I want." He says rubbing his hand up and down my side. "Love laying with you."

"Me too." I say running my fingers through this hair.

"Mmm don't do that." He says grabbing my hand.

"Why? You love that." I say chuckling.

"Leads to bad things." He says slipping his hand under my shirt.

"Ahhh I see." I say smiling. "And that doesn't?"

"No." He says shrugging. "This don't help either."

"What?" I ask chuckling.

He runs his hand down my bare leg and squeezes my hip. "Oh." I say smirking. I was still in the clothes I slept in and I didn't sleep in shorts last night. Just a big t-shirt and underwear.

"I'm never gonna get back to sleep." He says sighing.

"Well, focus on sleep and not on me." I say laughing.

"I always focus on you." He says turning his head and looking at me.

"Well, good morning." I say smiling.

"Morning." He says smiling.

"Do you want to sleep or you want some breakfast?"

"I want you to not move." He says smiling.

"Okay." I say chuckling.

"Did you have breakfast?" He asks.

"I did." I say smiling. "At about 7:30 this morning."

"It's Saturday. Why were you awake so early?" He asks.

"Habit." I say shrugging. "I finished my second cup of coffee before you woke up."

"What did you eat?" He asks.

"I had eggs and a piece of toast."

"That sounds yummy." He says smiling.

"It was." I say smiling.

"Can you take this off?" He asks pulling at my shirt.

"Why?" I ask chuckling.

"Because I want it off." He says smirking.

"What happened to going to sleep?"

"Can't sleep when you have shirt on." He says smirking.

"Bull." I say laughing.

"Nah Uh." He says pouting. "Can't sleep."

"Well I usually can't either cause it's too cold in here." I say.

"Seriously?" He asks picking his head up.

"Usually it's harder for me to fall asleep, yes." I say shrugging.

"Why don't you tell me?" He asks.

"Because as long as we are close and I have a blanket I'm fine." I say smiling. "But like right now you're laying on me so I can't pull the blanket over your head."

"We can switch." He says smiling.

"It's okay. I don't mind holding you." I say smiling. "I would just like to keep my shirt on." I say chuckling.

"Okay, fair point." He says nodding and laying his head back down. "But I did say I wanted to hold you."

"I know but you are the tired one." I say chuckling. After a few minutes of him running his hand up and down my side, I tap his cheek.  "You still want me to take my shirt off?"

"No, it's okay." He says sighing.

"Get up for a second." I say sighing.

He lifts his head and I sit up pulling my shirt off over my head. I lay back down and he smirks. He lifts the sheet and gets on top of me. He lays in between my legs and lays his head in between my boobs.

"Satisfied?" I ask laughing.

"Yep, cause if I want. I can do this." He takes his tongue and flicks my nipple.

I smirk. "So you clearly have other intentions Mr. Locksley."

"Yes I do." He says smiling. "Not right now."

"Oh so you just want to be a tease then."

"Never." He says smirking.

"Well maybe I will just have to tease you." I say scratching my nails up and down his back.

"Then you can't get mad if I get a boner."

I laugh out loud at his bluntness. "Not that I would feel it."

"Damn."

"You're funny." I say smiling. We were quiet for a few minutes until he lifted his head.

"Can I take you to dinner tonight?"

"Yeah." I say smiling. "I would love that."

"Anywhere you want." He says smiling.

"Okay." I say smiling.

He leans up on his left elbow and wraps his right hand around the back of my neck pulling me to his lips. He kisses me sweetly a few times then lingers on the last one. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I say smiling.

"Give me an hour or so to sleep and then we can spend the day together." He says smiling.

"Sleep as long as you need." I say smiling. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Bathroom before I lay on you?"

"Actually, yes." I say chuckling. I grab my shirt and slip it on then head into the bathroom. I come back a few minutes later and he is already falling asleep. "I'm coming." I say chuckling.

"I'm waiting for you." He says smiling.

I go to take my shirt off again but he shakes his head. "I was just teasing. You can leave it on."

"You sure?" I ask.

"Okay yeah take it off." He says smirking.

"I knew you would want it off again." I say chuckling. I pull it off and he reaches for me.

"I love watching you do that." He says as I crawl into bed. "Now I'm getting a hard on."

I chuckle and lay back down. "Well, how about you take a nap and maybe we can play later."

"Okay." He says sighing.

He fell asleep 5 minutes later without an issue. I grab the remote and I put on a movie to watch. I was dozing off and on for about a half hour before I feel asleep too.

We didn't sleep that much longer because I did promise her were going to spend the day together. She woke me up by placing kisses on my cheek. I squeezed her tight and pull her to lay on top of me. 

"I let you sleep for 2 more hours." She says chuckling.

"Still so tired."

"Were y'all busy last night?" I nod beneath her and she pulls away from. I whine at the loss of her and reach out for her again.

"I love when you wake up like this." She says smiling. "Super affectionate and clingy. Also with a very cute bed head." I finally open my eyes and she is smiling at me.

"I hate coming home after you are already asleep. Even though, you are the cutest sleeper ever." I say chuckling.

"I even tried to wait up for you, but I think I fell asleep at about 11." She says shrugging.

"Yeah, I got home well after 4 this morning." I scoot off of her a little so I could lay down, but still see her face. 

"I definitely would not have been able to stay awake that late." She says laughing.

"But anyway, I know we talked about going to dinner, But you don't have any plans during the day do you?"

"Whatever you are doing is what I'm doing." I say smiling.

"Well, I was thinking that we should go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and we could get some new stuff for the room and bathroom since it's our room now."

"That would be fun, but I don't want to make you change anything." I say smiling. "It still feels like home even though it was yours first."

"That's sweet, but I want it to be ours and I want you to like it too. I was thinking some new towels for the bathroom and a new comforter and sheet set for the bed." She says brushing her hand through my hair.

"You sure?" I ask. "Because it honestly doesn't bother me."

"Yes, I want this room to be ours." She says pouting.

"Okay, then let's go spend some money." I say smiling.

"Yay." She says smiling.

"But after I do this." I say capturing her lips in a sweet kiss. She pulls away rather quickly and pokes at my sides. She looks at me and raises and eyebrow. "I'll be right back." I say sighing. I get up and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth as she is laughing. By the time I come out, she is already completely naked except for the underwear she is wearing, digging through her drawer for shorts and a t-shirt. I walk up behind her and cup both of her breasts in my hands and start kissing her neck. "I thought you were going to stay in bed till I came back." I say resting my chin on her shoulder. I drop my hands to her hips and pout.

"Well we decided to go to the store." She says shrugging.

She is digging through her Nike shorts when I start pushing her underwear down her legs. Her mouth twitches and I know she was trying to stop a smile from breaking out on her face.

"Whatcha gonna wear?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know."

"You know," I say smiling and sliding my middle finger through her folds. "It usually doesn't take you this long to pick out a pair of shorts." She shrugs and I start circling her clit. "Since you are already naked, you should join me in the shower." I move my finger further down and she is wet. I smile and drag my finger back up and start circling her clit again.

"I showered before I went to bed last night." She says softly.

"I could give you a reason to shower again." I say smirking.

"I'm sure you could." She says finally grabbing that black pair of Nike's she has been staring at. She closes the drawer and I grab that pair of shorts and drop them on the ground.

"You gonna pick them up?" I ask smirking.

"You dropped them." She says softly. I knew this was affecting her because she was breathing heavy.

"I did." I say chuckling. "Because I'm curious if you are going to pick them up, but since you haven't I'm assuming I can continue."

"I'm not stopping you." She says finally turning to look at me. "Even though I really want to go shopping."

"Less than 10 minutes." I say turning her around.

She smirks and I wrap my arounds around her and kiss her. Without leaving her lips, I bend down and pick her up. She wraps her legs around me and I take her back to bed, where she should have stayed in the first place. We could have skipped that whole teasing part and got straight to the good part.

An hour later, we were walking around Bed, Bath and Beyond. We decided to look at towels first. Regina's bathroom is decorated with navy blue and white. She wanted to get some more towels so she decided two more white and two more navy towels and wash clothes. She grabs two of each and places them in the top part of the basket. Then we headed to the bedding.

"I think I wanna pick out a comforter before we pick sheets." She says already looking up at the different sets they had.

"Whatever you want babe." I say smiling.

"No, whatever we want." She says grabbing my hand. "Look around and pick a few out. Then we will decide together."

"Okay." I say chuckling.

After about 20 minutes of walking the aisles, I brought it down to two that I liked. One was mostly white, but had navy blue on it as well. It kind of looked like paint was dripping down, but it was really pretty. The other was a pale blue and white and had a grey stitching in a square. It was simple, but I liked it. I walk back over to Regina and she has one comforter in the basket and she is holding another.