Chapter 4

Regina. Regina. Regina. She was the only person on my mind. All day and night, she was the one that was there. She was beautiful, funny, flirty, sexy, gorgeous, and her personality is the best thing about her and is just as beautiful as she is. Her smile literally makes me melt on the inside. She ended up surprising me at the bar last night. She wasn't supposed to show up until closer to 9, which is when I got off, but she came and surprised me at around 8. After I got off, I brought her a glass of wine and we started talking. At one point, she made some flirty comment and we ended up making out in my office until we were rudely interrupted. However, it was still amazing.

When I got home, I did call her and she had literally just gotten out of the shower. We talked for a little while, but I kept hearing her yawn through the phone. I insisted she go to sleep and that I would see her tomorrow. After we hung up, I did fall asleep and I had a dream of us. We were cuddled in my bed and just sharing sweet and lazy kisses. Those sweet and lazy kisses ended up with her on top of me. She was wearing one of my t-shirts and my hands were all over her. Right as I was about to pull the shirt off I woke up. I should not be dreaming about this woman so soon. She would probably think I was insane or a pervert. When I woke up this morning, I was reminiscing on this dream and I definitely needed to go take a cold shower now.

While I was shower, I was thinking about where I was taking Regina today. I was taking her out to the beach. We were going to go ride my friend's jet-ski and go lay out to watch the sunset. Then, I was going to ask her back to my place so I could make her dinner. It was perfect and I honestly couldn't be more excited.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the best mood today. Robin was taking me out to the beach today. Last night, I went to The Lion's Den to surprise him before his shift ended. He was genuinely surprised, but hated the fact that he had to leave me to sit by myself. It was only 45 minutes before he came to join me. I am normally not the one to flirt, but he brings it out in me. I had made some flirty comment and it ended up with him and I in his office with me straddling his lap and us making out. We did get interrupted which was probably a good thing because I was thinking of doing something that I should not have been thinking about so early on. All I know is that his kisses are all I think about now and are too distracting. I couldn't wait to see him again which leads me to my next problem. I fall entirely too hard for men. I have only known him for four days, but I feel something different with him. He is easy to talk to and he makes me laugh and smile. The spark that everyone talks about, I never thought that was real. Then I met Robin and I really like him. So, of course, after only one date, I was thinking of things I shouldn't have been thinking about. Last night I had a dream that we were in the shower. It was so hot and I can't stop thinking about him and what he looks like underneath his clothes. It was too early to be dreaming of him. Oh my god that is a terrible thought. I just need to take a shower and go on about my day.

            I was so excited for today. Robin was picking me for 3 and we were heading out to the beach. I put on a black bikini and a white dress that is really flowy that I wear as a cover-up. I had a bag with a couple of towels, sunscreen, and sunglasses, but then I didn't know what else to pack. As I was grabbing my phone off the charger the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened the door.

            "Hello, gorgeous." He says smiling.

            "Hey!" I say happily. "I have to finish getting my stuff, if you would like to come in." I say smiling and stepping to the side to let him in.

"Of course." He says walking in.

I closed the door behind him and he came up behind me and pushed me up against the door putting his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away and chuckled. "Well, that was a nice hello." I say smiling.

            "I just missed you." He says shrugging.

            "Hmmm I missed you too." I say kissing him again. "Okay, what should I bring? Do I need to bring a towel or what?"

            "I have one for you." He says wrapping his arms around me. "But the plan is that after the beach we go back to my place and I make you dinner. So, if you would like to bring extra clothes and take a shower before we eat, you are more than welcome, too." He says smiling.

            "Now, I have to pack a bag. Come upstairs with me." I say pulling out of his grasp and grabbing his hand. We walk up the stairs and head into my room.

            We walk into my room and I immediately walk to my dresser while he hovers near my chair. "This chair and ottoman in your room is probably my favorite thing." He says chuckling and sitting down.

            "I know. That was the greatest Christmas present I ever bought myself and it is so comfortable." I say grabbing clothes out of my dresser.

            "You're right. It is very comfortable." He says smiling.

            I chuckled and walked back to my bed putting my clothes in my bag. "I hope you don't mind, but I am packing extremely comfortable clothes for your house."

            "I do not mind at all. You could wear pajamas if you want." He says.

            "Good that's what I packed. Ready?" I ask putting my bag on my shoulder.

            "Yep." He says standing and walking up to me. "Here, I'll carry it for you." He says taking my bag off my shoulder.

            "Thank you." I say smiling and sliding into my flip flops then grabbing his hand. "Let's go."

            We head out to the beach and it could not have been a more beautiful day. We pull into a parking spot next to a truck with a jet ski on a trailer. He puts the truck in park and waves to another guy. He turns off the truck and jumps out of the driver's side and heading to my side to open my door. He grabs my hand and helps me step out of the truck before walking us to the gentleman waiting by a jet-ski.

            "Hey Will." He says shaking his hand. "This is my beautiful date Regina. Regina this is one of my really good friends Will." He says introducing me.

            "Hi. It's nice to meet you." I say shaking his hand.

            "It is nice to meet you too. I have heard a lot about you." Will says smiling.

            "Hopefully, good things?" I ask chuckling and looking up at Robin.

            "Very good things. Robin talked about you a lot on our phone call the other night." He says chuckling. "Anyway, have fun today. I have to get back to the Mrs. Bye Robin. Bye Regina. It was nice meeting you."

            "Nice meeting you too." I say as Robin waved goodbye. I look up at Robin and he is scratching the back of his neck. Something he clearly does when he is nervous. "You talk about me to your friends?" I ask smiling.

"Yeah. I really like you and you have really been the only thing on my mind lately." He says shyly.

            "That's really sweet." I say smiling and kissing his cheek.

            "Let's go have some fun." He says smiling and walking to the jet-ski. "Let me push it to the water really quick, wait right here." He says kissing my cheek then pushing the jet-ski all the way towards the water. He jogs back through the sand and picks up his flip flops that he left by his truck.

            "So, do I have to like drive that?" I ask nervously.

            "Not unless you want too." He says chuckling and opening the truck.

            "Okay good then, this is all you. I'll just watch." I say smiling.

            "You are not watching." He says chuckling and walking up to me. "You will be on it with me. I'll handle the controls and you can just hang on and enjoy this beautiful day." He says smiling and kissing my lips.

            "What if I fall off?" I ask chuckling.

            "You won't fall off. I promise. As long as you hold on to me, you will be safe." He says kissing my forehead. "Alright, we are going to leave our stuff in the truck. So, leave your shoes and bag. I don't want them to get stolen." He says. I nodded and walked back to the passenger side of the truck. I opened the door and I took my shoes off and put them on the floor then took my jewelry that I was wearing off and placed it in my wallet in my purse. I turned around and was about to take off my dress when he was pulling his shirt off.  He pulled it over his head and it was the most beautiful sight. His muscles were so defined and his abs are amazing. I quickly looked away and started pulling my dress off. As I was pulling it over my head, I remembered I never told him my belly button was pierced and it tends to shock a lot of people.

            "Ready?" He asks as I was folding my dress and putting it in my bag.

            "Yeah, I'm good to go." I say turning around. He literally stopped and stared. "Yeah, that was the reaction I was expecting." I say chuckling and closing the door.

            "I did not know you had a navel ring." He says looking up to my face.

            "A lot of people don't know. The only person that knows is my sister and my friend Emma." I say smiling.

            "Well, it's incredibly sexy." He says pulling me against his chest and kissing me. I laughed into the kiss, but he continued to kiss me. "Let's go." I say pulling away and grabbing his hand. We start walking, but the sand is literally burning my feet. He must have noticed because he stopped and looked at me.

            "Hold these." He says handing me the life jackets. I take them and looked at him confused. "Hop on." He says turning around. I chuckle and I hop on his back wrapping my arms loosely around his neck. He takes off running, which was pretty fast for having me on his back. I was giggling like an idiot. He literally made me feel like a teenager again. He places me on the sand next to the jet-ski that was ready to be pushed into the water. "As much as I like how you look right now, we must put this on for your safety." He says grabbing both vests from me and helping me put one on.

            "That's fine by me." I say smiling. He hooks the vest and pulls the straps tighter.

            "Is it too tight?" He asks looking up at me.

            "Nope, it's good." I say smiling.

            "Alright, so do you want to ride in front or on back?" He asks pulling his vest on.

            "Well, where am I safer?" I ask chuckling.

            "Well, if you rode behind me you could hold on to me." He says hooking his vest.
            "Alright, I'll ride in the back." I say following him into the water. He pushes the jet-ski all the way into the water and climbs up. He holds out his hand and lifts me onto it. I throw my leg over and sit behind him wrapping my arms around his waist.

            "Have you ever been on a jet-ski?" He asks.

            "No, I have not. This is a first for me." I say as he looks back at me.

            "I hope you have fun." He says smiling. He starts off slow and rides us out a little further into the water. Then he looks back at me "Hold on." He says smiling. I grip his waist so tight and we immediately took off. I was nervous at first, but I smiled and started laughing. It was actually really fun. Then he started turning really sharp and going in circles. He surprised me by doing that and I actually screamed. A very embarrassing shriek that turned in more laughter. I was laughing the entire time and I couldn't stop. We did this for around 20 minutes. Then he started to slow down. He came to a complete stop in the middle of the water and looked back at me. "How was that?" He asks.

            "So much fun." I say smiling.

            "Your turn." He says smiling.

            "Oh no no no no. I don't even know how to work it." I say chuckling.

            "It's really simple. I'll show you." He says smiling. "Switch with me." I sigh and he helps me move to sit in front of him then shows me what I have to do. "Alright, I think you can handle it." 

            "Well, hopefully I don't flip us over." I say chuckling.

            "You got this." He says smiling and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Whenever you're ready." He says smiling.

I smiled and we took off. This was so much fun. I started going faster and we were both laughing. He was probably laughing at me because I couldn't stop laughing. We were having the best time, well at least I was having the best time. I started to slow down and steered us back towards the beach. "You had enough?" He asks.

            "Yeah, I wanna get in the water." I say smiling.

            "Sounds like a plan." He says standing up and hopping into the water. He holds it still while I swing my leg over then he grabs me around the waist helping me down. "Let me pull this out of the water and then we can go get our stuff out of the truck." He says pushing the jet ski up onto the sand. After he pulls it up he helps me take my vest of then we walk back to his truck. "Alright, let me take my vest off then we can go relax." He says unhooking his vest. He takes his off and throws both of them in the back of his truck. He grabs an ice chest from the back and puts it on the ground. He closes the back and walks to the front rolling the ice chest behind him. Then, he grabs a bag and puts it on his shoulder. "Have to keep us hydrated." He says smiling. He grabs my hand, but let's go once we get into the sand. He then pulls the ice chest off the ground knowing it would be too difficult to roll through the sand. We found a nice little spot and set up our towels and the ice chest. Before sitting down, he grabs us both a water and I grab my sunglasses from my bag. Then he joins me on the towels and we both relax. I lay back on my towel and he grabs my hand and intertwined our fingers. I look next to me and he is already smiling at me. I smiled then leaned up and kissed him. Those dimples are too cute to ignore. He smiled into the kiss and I pulled away.

            "Let's go in the water." I say smiling.

            "Right behind you." He says smiling. He stands up then helps me up. We both start running until he grabs me from behind and he spins me around. I immediately started laughing. He put me down and just kissed me. I snaked my arms around his neck and he wrapped his tightly around my waist. "I could listen to that laugh all day." He says against my lips. He kisses me again and I couldn't help but laugh. He pulled away first this time. He smiled and we both jogged towards the water. The waves weren't too high today, but it was perfect for just relaxing in the water.

Regina did not stop laughing all day. It was the most adorable thing in the world. We just walked out into the water and I went a little further than her and just dove under the water. I come back up and she is just smiling and shaking her head. "Your turn." I say smiling.

            "I'm good." She yells. She is only standing about stomach deep. I swim up to her and grab her hand. "What are you doing?" She asks smiling.

            "I am pulling you deeper into the water." I say smiling. She walks a little further until I can grab her around the waist. I lift her and she wraps her legs around me, then her arms around my neck.

            "Last night was fun." She says smiling and pushing my hair off my forehead.

            "It would have been even more fun if we would not have been interrupted." I say rolling my eyes.

            "Yeah, but you have to admit it was probably a good thing." She says chuckling. "Who knows where we would have ended up."

            "You're probably right, but that doesn't mean I wanted to stop kissing you." I say chuckling. "That was literally the worst timing. I mean I only got to squeeze your butt like twice."

            She throws her head back laughing and then pulls me into a hug. "You're hilarious." She pulls back then kisses my lips quickly. "You have my full permission to grab my butt whenever you like or when appropriate." She says cocking her eyebrow.
            "Sweet." I say smiling and squeezing her right ass cheek. She jumped a little and laughed.

            "Ridiculous." She says shaking her head. "I have a question for you."

            "Shoot." I say happily.

            "What made you open up a poetry slam bar?" She questions.

            "Honestly, I'm not really sure." I say shrugging. "I know I wanted a bar, but I didn't want your typical noisy place with smoking and too much drinking. I wanted a place where people could come and relax, get some food, and be able to share something with people. I actually wanted it to be music. I wanted to feature musicians who were up and coming, but I actually got a lot of requests from poets asking if they could read some of their work."

            "That's amazing." She says smiling.

            "Yeah, it is amazing how it happened." I say happily. "The few people who requested to come in came in one night. That night I was just kind of overseeing and managing and I was listening to their work and I was amazed. Some of the stuff I heard that night really got me thinking and some of them even made me look at the world differently. Ever since then I have been welcoming any and all types of poets who want their work to be heard."

            "And somehow you end up meeting a poetry teacher and dating her." She says smirking.

            "Isn't that something." I say chuckling. "It took me almost 8 years though."

            "I can't believe it has taken me this long to discover that your place exists." She says sighing. "I love hanging out there because it is always quieter than most places, but I love the fact that I get to listen to poetry too."

            "Was this the first week you came into the bar?" I ask curiously. "Cause clearly I remembered you those three days, but I don't remember you from before then."

            "I think I have come in maybe two other times in the past month." She says unwrapping her legs and standing in the water. "I just happen to be driving down that road and I noticed the sign. I went home and googled it." She says laughing.

            I chuckled and reached for her hands. "Thank god for google."

            "Literally." She says smiling.

            "So." I say pulling her closer.

            "So, what?" She asks.

            "What would be your perfect morning?" I ask smiling.

            "Hmm, my perfect morning." She says tapping her chin. "I think it would be waking up at around 8 or 9 and eating French toast for breakfast."

            "Wow, really simple." I say smiling.

            She shrugs. "I don't need anything fancy. What about you?" She asks curiously.

            "My perfect morning would definitely be waking up next to my girlfriend." I say smiling. "Unfortunately, I don't know what that's like because my last girlfriend was always awake and out of bed before me when we were at each other's houses."

            "Maybe one day you will find out what it's like." She says smiling. "You wanna go lay on the towels and talk? I really don't want to be all pruned up."

            "Sure." I say grabbing her and hand and leading us out of the water. As we approach the towels, she lets go of my hand and pulls her hair up into a bun. Then she lays down on her towel on her stomach leaning up on her elbow.  I lay down on my stomach next to her and pillow my head on my arms. "So, back to what we were talking about."

            She chuckles and nods. "Yes, perfect morning."

            "I think one day I am going to have to make you French toast for breakfast." I say smiling.

            "I would like that." She says chuckling. "Maybe you'll wake up next to me too."

            "That would be nice." I say leaning up on my elbow. "What about after work? What do you do to unwind after a long day?"

            "I guess it depends on the day." She says shrugging. "Sometimes I like to relax in bubble bath with a glass of wine and a good book, but other times I like just relaxing on the sofa with either Netflix or a book. What about you?"

            "Well, usually I get off really late so I literally go home shower then crash, but if I am off, like to watch TV or come to the beach with some buddies of mine. Like you said, it depends on the day." I say reaching to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear.

            "How often do you work?" She asks intertwining our fingers between us. "I mean you own the place so are you working every night or every day?"

            "Not usually, but I am there a lot." I say squeezing her hand. "Why? You wanna make sure I'm not busy." I say smirking.

            She chuckled and nodded. "I mean not necessarily that you are busy. I just want to know if this goes somewhere further that I won't be begging for your time."

            "No, you will not." I say smiling. "I am pretty even with my scheduling. I don't make my guys work anymore than I do and I don't work anymore than them. Sometimes I do go just to manage and maybe pick-up some slack if they are really busy, but other than that it's a pretty normal schedule." 

            "Well, good to hear." She says smiling.

            "The only thing that might get annoying is working weekends." I say shrugging.

            "Then we will have to do weekday dates on those weeks." She says smiling.

            "So, you obviously see us dating for a while?" I ask curiously.

            "Maybe." She says chuckling. "I just really like you."

            "The feeling is mutual." I say leaning over and pecking her lips. She smiled and grabbed the back of my neck pulling me back to her lips giving me three quick pecks. We both smile at each other like idiots then we both lay down and relax for a little while. Listening to the waves and me watching her relax. She was so comfortable right now and relaxed that I thought she might have fallen asleep except for the fact that her thumb was moving back and forth over the back of my hand.

            "You have literally been staring at me for a solid five minutes." She says leaning up in her elbow again.

            "In my defense, I thought you were like taking a quick nap." I say shrugging.

            "No, I'm not gonna just fall asleep out here." She says chuckling. "I liked when we were asking questions." She says smiling.

            "Okay." I say smiling. "What is your favorite color?"

            "Pink and black and white and purple." She says smiling.

            "Mine is just green." I say chuckling. "Thinking about how beautiful of a day it was out here today, what is the most beautiful view you have ever seen?"

            "That is a tough one." She says smiling. "But, I will definitely say the most beautiful view is the one I have right now."

            "Okay, um wow you are going to make me blush." I say chuckling. "That answer deserves like a billion kisses." I say leaning over to kiss her sweetly.

            "Well, we do have the rest of the night." She says smirking.

            "Oh, there will be plenty of kisses later." I say nodding and sitting up. "You wanna pick this stuff up and go walk down the beach?"

            "Sure." She says sitting up.

************

It was getting darker and Regina and I were just walking back and forth on the beach. We were talking about different things, but right now we're just enjoying the sound of the waves. Our fingers were intertwined and she had her other hand on my arm gripping it gently. It was the sweetest gesture. She had put her dress back on and I had put my shirt back on. Then, I thought we should take a picture of today, something to remember the day by. I pulled my phone out and she looked at me curiously. I asked this woman who was on the beach to take a picture of us. She told me of course and asked us to stand away from the sun so we didn't come out as a silhouette. Regina put her hand up on my chest and I wrapped both my arms around her. She took a few and I asked her to take a few more if she didn't mind. I looked down at Regina and she looked up at me and kissed me; which is exactly what I wanted her to do. Then the woman asked us to walk toward the sun that she thought it would be a cute picture. Regina just smiled and we started walking. We walked a few feet away and she told us that she got it. We told her thank you and she said that we were a cute couple. Regina's smile was so big. She told her thank you and we started to walk back to the truck.

            "I want those pictures." She says smiling.

            "I will send them to you." I say smiling.

            "Good. Are you ready to go?" She asked.

            "Well, how about we watch the sunset?" I asked smiling.

            "Good idea." She says smiling. "I didn't even think of that." We walk closer to the water and she digs in my pocket and grabs my phone. She opens the camera and took a picture of herself. I just watched her and chuckled. She took a few, so I had a bunch of pictures to choose from for my new background on my phone. I eventually poked my head in and kissed her cheek. She did the same to me and then she turned and kissed my lips, probably my favorite picture of us.

            "You can have this back now." She says smiling and handing me my phone.

            "Thank you. I'll just go look at all your selfie's when I'm bored." I say smiling.

            "You totally should." She says. "What are we doing for dinner?"

            "I'm cooking." I say smiling.
            "Cooking what?" She asks standing in front of me. She wraps both her arms around me and I do the same to her.

            "The plan was hamburger steaks with mashed potatoes with gravy and corn." I say brushing a piece of hair out of her face and behind her ear. "Unless you would rather something else."

            "Are you kidding? That sounds so yummy." She says chuckling. "Is this hamburger steak going to have onions on it?"

            "It was going to be optional. I didn't know if you liked onions." I say smiling.

            "I do, especially with hamburger steak." She says kissing me sweetly.

            "Perfect. Then when we get to my apartment, I will take a shower first, if you don't mind, so I can get started on dinner while you shower. Sounds good?" I ask.

            "Sounds perfect." She says smiling.

            Within 20 minutes, because we had to wait for my friend to come get his jet-ski before we left, we were heading back to my apartment. It was already 7:45. We spent all afternoon on the beach. We had so much fun and I definitely wore her out because she yawned the entire way to my apartment. When we got to my place, I grabbed the ice chest and the bag. She grabbed her bag and we walked into the building. I live on the fifth floor of my complex, so we hopped into the elevator. I live in apartment 23 and she unlocked it for me. I set everything down and brought the ice chest into the kitchen. She followed me and watched me take everything out of the ice chest then the hamburgers out of the freezer. I put them in some water in the sink, so they could defrost while I was in the shower. After I finished, I grabbed Regina's hand and pulled her into my bedroom.

            "I will be out shortly, so I can cook you dinner. Okay?" I ask smiling.

            "Okay. No rush. Take your time." She says smiling.

            "Make yourself comfortable. The remote is right there if you would like to watch TV and I also have Netflix." I say.

            "Ooh Netflix." She says smiling.

            I chuckle and grab the remote. I click a few different buttons and Netflix comes up on the screen. "Okay, here you go, I will be out soon." I say handing her the remote and kissing her forehead. She smiles and I grab my stuff and head into the bathroom. I only took about 15 minutes. I walk out of the bathroom and she is intently watching the TV.

            "What are you watching?" I ask.

            "F.R.I.E.N.D.S." She says smiling.

            "I have never seen it." I say.

            "Oh my god. You have to watch it. It is hilarious. It ended in 2004, but it is still funny. I watch it all the time." She says smiling.

            "Then, we can watch it tonight. I am going to start cooking and the shower is yours when you are ready. Towels are in the closet, use whatever one you would like." I say smiling.

            "Okay, then that is where I will be." She says grabbing her bag. After she went into the bathroom, I head to the kitchen to start cooking.

___________________

            I get into the shower and I brought my own shower gel, but I forgot shampoo. So, after I showered I looked at his shampoo and conditioner. I picked it up to smell it and it had this woodsy or forest scent to it, which completely explains why he smells like forest. I used that and then rinsed. I was in there about 25 minutes. I got out and put my hair up in a towel before I got dressed. While I let my hair sit in the towel for a few minutes, I picked up my shower gel and put my dirty towels on top of his. I brought a pair of plaid pajama pants with a black tank top and I put those on then grabbed my brush out of my bag. When I took my hair out, I put the dirty towel with the rest, then brushed my hair out. I walked back into his room and the cold air hit me quick. It was freezing in his apartment. I looked around for a blanket, but didn't see one. However, I did see a sweatshirt hanging on his closet door. I immediately grabbed it and put it on. I place my bag by his bed then walked out into the kitchen. It smelled so good. I walk into the kitchen and he is busy doing something. I sit at the table and pull knees up to my chest watching him. He turned around and nearly jumped out of his skin.

            "How long have you been sitting there?" He asks curiously.

            "Not even 5 minutes." I say chuckling. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

            "No, it's fine I just didn't hear you come out." He says looking down into the pot. He looks back up with a curious look on his face.  "Is that my sweatshirt?"

            I chuckle. "Yes, it is. Do you know how cold it is in here? I came out of the shower shivering." I say laughing. "So, yes, I stole your sweatshirt. It's warm and comfy."

            "Good. I want you to be comfortable." He says continuing to cook.

            We finally started eating at around 8:45. He apologized for it taking so long. I didn't mind; I was just starving. He put on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and we started it from the beginning of the series. We ate at the coffee table in the living room. We were laughing the whole time we ate. After we watched about 5 episodes I laid down on the sofa. He stayed sitting on the floor, so I played with the hair on the nape of his neck. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and continued to watch TV.

_____________________

            We watched at least 10 episodes of this show. She was playing with my hair, but after a little while she stopped. I turned around and she was knocked out. I smiled because she was honestly the cutest sleeper. I turned the TV off and took our plates and cups into the kitchen. I cleaned up the kitchen until I knew she was in a deep enough sleep so I could move her. I waited about 30 minutes then went into my room. I unmade the bed and went back to get her. She was still sleeping soundly, so I carefully picked her up bridal style and carried her back into my room. I laid her down gently and covered her with the sheet and a blanket. She did not even budge so she is either a really heavy sleeper or she was that tired.

            "Goodnight beautiful." I say kissing her forehead.

            I closed the door behind me and went laid on the sofa. I grabbed my phone and starting looking at all the pictures from today. I loved all of the pictures, especially her selfies. I set the picture of us walking into the sunset as my lock screen which was a beautiful silhouette picture. Then I set the picture of us kissing as my home screen. I couldn't help it. I absolutely loved her kisses and this was just a beautiful picture. I put my phone on the coffee table and ended up falling asleep.

            I woke up because I felt something on my lips. Then it was gone. I opened my eyes to Regina smiling at me.

            "Kind of figured that would wake you up." She says smiling.

            I chuckled. "Yes, it definitely did." I say smiling. "What time is it?"

            "It's about 9:15." She says standing up straight.

            "Too early." I say grabbing her around the waist and pulling her to the sofa. She laughed and I just buried my face into her hair. I had my arms around her and listened to her still chuckling.

            "This is not early." She says trying to turn her head.

            "Yes, it is. I don't wake up this early." I say.

            "That does not surprise me." She says turning around in my arms. "I, on the other hand, have to get up earlier than this every day because I have to be at work for 7:00."

            "That is really early." I say getting comfortable.

            "You better not fall back asleep because if you do I will start digging through all your stuff." She says smirking.

            "You will not because you are trapped between me and the back of the sofa." I say squeezing her tight.

            "I am pretty strong." She says smiling.

            "I have no doubt." I say smiling.

            "Good. So, let me go." She says giving me that look.

            "Nope." I say smiling.

            "Why not?" She asks whining.

            "Not until I get a kiss." I say smiling.

            "Maybe." She says smirking.

            "You know what I'll go brush my teeth first so the kiss won't be gross." I say getting up. She laughs and watches me leave. I quickly brush my teeth and run back to the sofa. I sit sideways next to her on the sofa. "Now do I get my kiss?"

            She stands up and stands in front of me. I turn and face her. She straddles me and wraps her arms around my neck. "And why should I give you a kiss?" She asks smirking.

            "Because I love your kisses." I say smiling and putting my hands on her hips.

            "Hmmm." She says thinking. "That's it."

            "Well, I was promised lots of kisses last night and I didn't get any." I say sadly.

            "Hmmm, You're right. I did promise you kisses." She says chuckling.

            "Yes, you did." I say nodding.

            She smiles then places her lips on mine. The kisses were slow at first, but they quickly moved to passionate. We were making out like teenagers on my sofa and all I could think about was things I shouldn't have been. My pants were getting tighter and I know she could feel how hard I was. After about 5 minutes, she pulled away from my lips and placed her forehead against mine.

"Do we need to stop?" She asks breathlessly.

"I don't want too." I say breathlessly.

"Me neither." She says kissing me again before pulling away again. "But you have a problem." She says smirking.

"Yeah I do." I say trying to catch my breath. "Ignore it." I say shrugging.

"Kind of hard to ignore it when I feel it." She says chuckling. "You want a hand job?"

"Seriously?" I ask excitedly.

"Yeah, I don't want to cause you any embarrassment with either leaving you with a major hard on or a wet spot on your pants." She says chuckling.

            "It would suck, but if I had to do it I would." I say shrugging. "You don't have too."

"I offered and I'm not expecting anything in return." She says dragging her fingers down my bare chest.

            "If I can't return the gesture then don't worry about it." I say kissing her again.

"I would say you can return the favor, but I'm just nervous." She says sighing into the small space between our lips. "It's just..."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me." I say smiling. "We can wait." I say pushing a piece of hair behind her ears.

"I just feel like you deserve an explanation because you are just a really sweet guy who has been amazing these past couple of days and I want to explain myself." She says kissing my lips.

"Well, I'm not asking for you to explain yourself. We can continue doing what we were doing, I can control myself." I say shrugging. "If not, I'll just embarrass myself and come in my pants." I say waving her off. "If you want to tell me you can, but I'm not forcing you too.

"Okay, I'm only nervous because no one has shown me that kind of attention in a very long time." She says sighing. "So, it's not that I don't want you to touch me, but I'm nervous about how I'll respond to it." She says grabbing the waistband. "May I?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say nodding. She smiles and helps me pull my boxers off. I may have been hearing things, but I'm pretty sure I heard her suck in a deep breath. Now I was really turned on and I needed to touch her. I grab her wrist and she looks up. "May I?" I ask. "If you want me to stop, I'll stop."

"Touch me." She says looking me in the eyes.

I smile and she stands up pushing her plaid pajama pants to the ground and taking my sweatshirt off and throwing it on the ground. She climbs back on top of me and kisses me.  "Just tell me to stop if you want me too." I say dragging my hand up her leg. She nods as she wraps her hand around my cock.

"Oh god." She says as I rub my thumb over her very wet panties.

"You're so wet, beautiful." I say kissing her lips.

She kisses me hard and her hand never started moving, but she attempted to start and would stop again. She sighs into our kiss and pulls away. "You're so thick." She says against my lips. "Please touch me." She says looking me in the eyes.

"Oh sorry." I say chuckling. "You are distracting me with your sexiness."

"Charmer." She says smirking. "What I am about to do is not going to be sexy though." She spits into her hand and grabs my cock again. "No dry hand jobs."

I smile and lean forward capturing her lips in a kiss. We started making out again and her hand started moving from base to tip. It felt so good. She wasn't moving extremely fast, but the pace was good.

"Robin." She says softly.

"Yeah, babe?" I ask against her lips.

"I am letting you touch me and your fingers have yet to move." She says breathing heavy. "I need something before I take matters into my own hands."

"I'm sorry, but all I can think about is your hand and the fact that I wanna go down on you." I say trying to catch my breath. "I'm sorry."

"Let me get you off first." She says kissing down my neck and working her hand quicker. She was honestly really good at this and it surprised me. Her being so good made me harder and I started to moan. Then she kept whispering in my ear how hot I looked right now and that she likes that she can bring me this much pleasure. She had me coming on my stomach rather quickly. She smirked and I eventually had to stop her hand because it was too much.

"That was hot." I say pulling her to my lips. We kissed for a few minutes until she pulled away.

"My turn now, please." She says looking at me seriously.

"Yeah, let me clean up really quick." I say chuckling. I ask her to just hand me my boxers and I wiped my stomach clean then threw them back on the ground.

"Gross." She says laughing.

"What? They are dirty anyway." I say shrugging. I pull her bag down to straddle me and kiss her hard. She moaned at the contact and I wasted no time standing up with her in my arms and carrying her to my bed.

She pulled away and looked at me. "Where are we going?"

"I am bringing you to my bed." I say smirking. "The first time I go down on you, I want you to be comfortable."

She smiles and lets out a soft chuckle. "Okay."

I walk into my room and sit her down on the bed. I connect our lips again and lay her down. She sighs contently and places her arms loosely around my neck. I was leaning on my left elbow and my right was dragging up her side. I pulled her shirt up a little and she pulled away.

"Take it off." She says quickly before kissing me again.

"You sure?" I ask against her lips. She nodded and continued to kiss me. "Go lay on the pillows." I say tilting my head towards them.

She sat up and scooted towards the pillows. She hesitated then looked at me. "You wanna take it off or do you want me to take it off?" She asks holding the bottom hem of her shirt.

"You take it off." I say smirking. She chuckles and pulls her shirt off and throws it to the floor. "You're gorgeous." I say crawling on the bed. She blushes slightly and scoots down the bed laying her head on the pillow. I didn't want to waste any valuable time so I immediately kissed her. Then I started to kiss my way down her jaw and to her chest. She was moaning softly and it was the most beautiful sound. I kissed my way over to her left breast and took her nipple in my mouth sucking on it and letting it go with a pop. She let out a gasp and I thought I may have hurt her. I place soft kisses up her chest whisper in her ear. "Sorry, did I hurt you?"

"No, no." She says breathily. "Wasn't expecting it." She says through a breathy chuckle. "I told you it's been a while." She says pulling her lips to mine. We stayed making out for a few minutes so I left my hand travel south and start circling her clit. She pulled away from the kiss gasping.

"Oh god." She moans.

I take that as a good sign and slowly pulled her panties down her legs as I kiss my way down her chest. This time, I do not stop at her breasts and I continue my decent. I scooted down the bed as she kicked her panties off and to the side. I pushed her legs apart so I could get comfortable between them and she was extremely wet. I pressed my lips against her clit and she grabbed a handful of my hair. I then inserted a finger inside of her as I took my tongue giving her a flat lick across her clit.

"Oh god, Robin." She moans. I then just continued to lick and plunge my finger in and out of her a few times before inserting a second finger. I sucked her clit into my mouth and she arched her back and screamed. "Won't last long like this." She says softly. I smirk and pulled out my fingers and just started licking her from entrance to clit and then sucking at her hard. I started flicking her clit with my tongue and inserted two fingers inside of her again. I was moving them in and out quickly and licking and sucking her clit. She started moving too much so I eventually wrapped my free arm around her stomach to keep her still. She came with my name on her lips and I let her ride out her orgasm. She eventually pushed my head away. "Too much." She says breathing heavy. I crawl back on top of her kissing my way up her body then she pulls me down to her lips moaning. "That was a good idea."

"I agree." I say pulling away and collapsing next to her. I pull the sheet over us, but then got an idea. I go to get out of bed, but she grabs my wrist.

"Where are you going?" She asks still breathing heavy.

"I am going to the store because I am making you French toast for breakfast." I say kissing her head. "Please stay in this bed until I get back. Then I will cook your French toast and I will bring you breakfast in bed and we are going to eat in my bed naked." I say kissing her lips and smirking. "You better be in this bed when I get back."

"Don't worry. I'm not moving." She says smirking.

"Good." I say smirking.

After getting dressed, I turned to her and she smiled at me sleepily before closing her eyes. She was amazing and everything I have been looking for. In this moment, I realized I never wanted to let her go.

Even though Once Upon A Time is over, I don't plan to stop writing for my two favorite characters. I love the characters Sean and Lana portrayed and I love every moment of writing different stories for them. I hope you continue to follow this version of Robin and Regina. Thanks for reading! Don't be afraid to let me know what you thought!

—Morgan