Chapter 8

Hey readers! I apologize for how long it has taken me to update this because I honestly thought I had already updated it😂 but anyway hope you enjoy!

Morgan

"Hello?" I say picking up my phone.

"Hey, Regina." Mary Margaret says happily. "Emma says you were looking for me."

"Yes, I was." I say. "I was wondering what you were bringing with you to wear to the conference?" I say walking into my closet.

"I was just going to back clothes I wear to work honestly. Whether I decide on pants or a dress, I don't know, but it will be one of the two." She says chuckling.

"I was thinking pants, but I may just pack both." I say sighing. "Oh, Mary Margaret I have to go, someone is at the door." I say heading to the stairs.

"I wonder if it's your bae." She says happily.

"I don't think so, he said he would leave me to get ready and finish grading tests before the trip." I say walking down the stairs. "I'll see you this weekend."

"Of course, bye Regina."

"Bye." I say smiling.

I approach the door and look through the peephole. Sure enough, Robin was standing at the door. I unlock the door and open it. "What are you doing here?" I ask smiling.

"I couldn't go two days without seeing you." He says pulling a sunflower from behind his back.

"Awe well come in." I say stepping aside. He walks in and I close the door and lock it.

"For you." He says handing me the flower.

"Thank you." I say taking it and lifting it to my nose. "Smells so good." I say happily. I close the gap between us and kiss his lips then wrap him in a hug. His arms wrap around me and he lifts me off the ground.

"How was work, babe?" He asks placing me back on the ground.

"It was good." I say happily. "Did you work today?"

"I did. I went home took a shower and then thought to myself, I'm going to go surprise my girlfriend." He says smiling.

"This is a surprise." I say chuckling. "Well, how was work? Were you busy?"

"Steady throughout the day." He says smiling. "I know I said I would leave you to your work, but can I hang out with you tonight?"

"Yeah babe." I say smiling. "I might be a bore though because I do have to grade a lot of papers."

"I don't mind as long as you stay in my shirt." He says smirking.

I look down and I realized I did in fact have his shirt on, but I was also just in my underwear. "I forgot I didn't have pants on." I say chuckling.

"You won't hear me complain." He says smirking.

"My stuff is all over my bed, so come upstairs with me." I say grabbing his hand. We head upstairs and I cleared off his side of the bed so he could lay down. I sat back down on the bed and pulled my right leg up on the bed and left my left one straight. Robin wasted no time in placing his hand on my left leg rubbing up and down.

"Whatcha grading?" He asks curiously.

"Essays right now, then tests." I say picking up my stack.

"Anything I can help with?" He asks smiling.

"I would love help, but I like to grade them to see the student's progress and how hard they actually studied." I say smiling. "Thank you though."

"Of course." He says smiling. "What do you want to do for dinner?"

"I was just gonna order some takeout." I say shrugging.

"Sounds good. Chinese?" He asks.

"Yeah, that'll work." I say nodding.

"Okay I'll stop talking now." He says chuckling.

"I'm sorry if you're bored." I say looking at him.

"I'm fine. I'm just watching you work." He says smiling.

"Well, this really doesn't benefit you, but I could lay down and you can give me a massage. It would give you something to do." I say smiling.

"Sure." He says smiling.

I pick up my papers and lay toward the middle of my bed.

"I'm assuming back massage, right?" He asks.

"Yeah you can start there." I say looking over my shoulder.

"Okay then so legs too." He says chuckling.

He started on my back and I got down to reading. I only had 6 essays to read since they were from my poetry class, then like 25 tests for my other two classes.

"Would I be bothering you if I straddled you?" He asks softly.

"No, do what's comfortable for you." I say shaking my head. "Also, if you would like to put some music on so it's not dead quiet in here you can."

"I don't mind the quiet." He says continuing up and down my back.

After about 30 minutes, I finally finished all the essays. I put them to the side and put my head down. I smile when he lays on top of me.

"How did they do?" He asks.

"Pretty good." I say nodding. "But I have to sit up now because if I don't I will fall asleep."

He chuckles then rolls off of me. I smile and turn on my side. "How about some motivation to finish grading?" He asks.

"What kind of motivation?" I ask chuckling.

He shrugs and wraps his arm around my back pulling me closer. I smile and put my hand on his chest. "I was thinking something like this." He says leaning forward and capturing my lips with his.

I smile against his lips and push him to his back. I pull away and smile down at him. "It was motivation, but now I need to finish this grading." I say sitting up. I get back on my side of the bed and sit away from the headboard so I wasn't tempted to lean back. I started grading the multiple choice part of all the tests. Graded all the first pages, now I'm moving to the second pages. Robin was quietly lying next to me rubbing up and down my back. It felt so good. Eventually he sat up and leaned against the headboard. As I was grading, I moved my hair to one side and I felt Robin's hand brush through it.

"Your hair is soft." He says softly.

"Just washed it this morning." I say smiling over my shoulder.

"Can tell because it smells like fresh apples." He says smiling.

"I know you love the smell." I say chuckling and going back to my grading.

"Yep, it is just so you." He says resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Thank you." I say smiling.

"Did you shower when you got home today?" He asks.

"Nope, I've been showering in the morning."

"Oh." He says softly.

He starts rubbing up and down my right side. It would not have bothered me, but his hand would brush over the side of my breast. After a few minutes, his lips were on my neck. I needed to grade, but god his lips felt so good. I tilted my head to give him more room. Then his hand went under my shirt. I needed to finish at least the second page of these tests. So, I let him continue his torture. I had about three tests left when he started pinching my nipple. I had to get my mind off of it to finish these second pages. C, D, A, C, B, A, B. Two more. C, D, A, C, B, A, B. One more. C, D, A, C, B, A, B. "Fuck it." I say throwing my pen down and turning around straddling him crashing my lips to his.

He chuckles and I hit his arm. "Asshole." I say against his lips.

"You were torturing me." He says kissing down my jaw.

"How mmm was I oh god torturing you?" I ask breathless.

"When you sat back up all I saw was those sexy lace underwear you have on and I needed to touch." He says squeezing both of my ass cheeks.

"You're so bad." I say chuckling and kissing him again. I feel his hands start pulling my shirt off and I pull away. He makes quick work of my shirt pulling it over my head and tossing it on the floor. Before he can pull me back in, I grab the bottom of his shirt. He takes the hint and he pulls it off himself throwing it somewhere on the bed. He grabs me around my back and pulls me against his chest. I smile wrapping my arms around his neck and kiss him. His hands can never stay in one place when we are like this. They are constantly moving and grabbing and feeling anything then can. I on the other hand keep my hands on his cheeks or in his hair. He likes that though. Has never asked me to move them and when I grab a handful of his hair, the noise he makes is such a turn on. I'm so wet and he hasn't even made the slightest effort to further his little game of... "oh god!" Just kidding his fingers are now in between my legs rubbing torturously slow.

"So wet." He says against me lips. "Take these off." He says pulling at my underwear.

I pull away and try to catch my breath. I get off of him then the bed and push my underwear to the floor. He makes me feel like this sexy ass woman when his eyes are roaming my body. I go to get back on top of him, but he stops me. He scoots down the bed and points away from him. "I want you facing that way."

I chuckle but agree. This isn't my favorite sex position, but maybe he wants my ass facing him today. I straddle his belly, but I had no time to adjust before he was pulling me to sit on his face. "Oh fuck!" Definitely wasn't expecting this, but god does he make me feel good when he does this. I never imagined the pleasure that could come from his mouth on me. It was never like this with anyone I have ever been with. His tongue flicking my clit and licking and sucking just everything he does riles me up. My hands are laying flat on either side of him on the bed. I started circling my hips because I needed to come. He was going at this good pace but now I needed to come. He knows when I start circling my hips that I'm about to come. He normally starts moving quicker.

"Don't come." He says softly.

"No Robin, I need...oh Robin please." I moan.

"Don't come." He says again.

How the hell am I not supposed to come when he is doing this. This was torture. My orgasm was building. "Robin! I need to please!" I scream.

"Don't come." He says right before he sucks on my clit hard.

I'm gripping the sheets so hard. "Robin! Please!"

"Don't come." He says giving me one lick then pulling away.

"Why did you stop?" I ask breathing heavy.

"Turn around." He says breathing heavy as well.

I carefully turn around and he is smirking at me. He pulls me down to his lips and kisses me. His fingers then enter me pumping in and out. He then grabs me around the waist moving us to lay on our sides. I then feel him start to move. I pull away and he is pulling his sweatpants off. His erection springs free and I smirk. I go to wrap my hand around it, but he grabs my wrist.

"Turn around." He says smirking. I raise my eyebrow at him. "Trust me. Turn around." He says again. I hesitate, but turn on my other side facing the windows in my room. He grabs my right leg lifting it on top of his. "Leave it there." He says before I feel his cock between my folds. He moves it back and forth coating it in my arousal. "Don't come until I say." Before I even had the chance to agree he enters me in one hard thrust. I moan so loud that I'm almost screaming. I fling my arm back grabbing a handful of his hair. His left arm is under my neck and his right arm is currently grabbing my right breast. He then starts pumping in and out of me hard and fast.

"Fuck! Robin! Oh god!" I'm screaming so loud. My orgasm built up again so quickly. I needed to come so bad. I was breathing so heavy. "Robin! I need to come!"

"Do not come." He says in my ear.

"Ah!" I scream over and over. This was going to be an intense orgasm. "Robin! Please! Please! I need to come!" I scream again.

"No." He says flatly then pulls out of me. I whine at the loss of contact, but he was quick in his movements. He let me go and moved from behind me. He pushed me to lay flat and kneeled up in between my legs. He pulled my knees up and plunged back into me hard.

"Fuuuuuck!" I scream. He continued to pump in and out but he leans over me taking a nipple into his mouth. "No!" I scream and pull his head up to mine. I capture his lips in a very sloppy and openmouthed kiss. "I need to come." I say against his lips.

"Beg." He says smirking.

He slammed into me harder on a thrust and I screamed. "Please Robin! I need to come! Please!" I beg.

"Come on my cock." He says against my lips. On his next thrust, I came hard. I grab onto the pillow behind me as I ride out my orgasm. He pulls out and continues rubbing my clit while I grab his cock. I pump my hand three times when he comes on my stomach. I continue to pump until he grabs my wrist stopping me. "You're fucking beautiful." He says laying on his side next to me. My eyes are still closed and I'm breathing so heavy. I grab his hand placing it on my chest. I push it down my belly, not even remembering that he came on my stomach, and pushed his hand between my legs.

"I can come again." I say softly. His fingers start circling my clit, but he takes no time to move faster. Between pumping three fingers inside of me and rubbing my clit he had me coming again not 2 minutes later. I go limp against the bed. He is gently rubbing my thigh and his lips are pressing soft kisses to my shoulder. I feel him get up and I grab his arm. "Don't leave."

"I'm not." He says softly. "I'll be right back." I nod and wait for him to come back. When I feel the bed dip again, I also feel a hot rag across my stomach then in between my legs. "Feels good?"

"Mhmm. Just cold now." I say turning on my side and snuggling into his chest. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

I woke and was very disoriented. I looked at the clock and it was only 6:45. It felt like I had slept for hours, but I'm pretty sure it was only 30 or 45 minutes. I was laying on my bed covered with a blanket and I turn over and Robin was nowhere in sight. I heard movement from downstairs so I'm assuming that's where he is. I stood up and saw his sweatpants and my underwear on the floor so I put both of those on then went to my drawer grabbed a sports bra and put that on. I walked down stairs and he is setting up my kitchen table with a few candles, plates, a bottle of wine and glasses. I thought we were just ordering takeout. I walk into the kitchen and wrap my arms around him from behind.

"Hey, you're awake." He says smiling back at me.

"Yeah." I say smiling. "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting our dinner ready. It should be delivered in like 5 minutes or so." He says smiling.

"A romantic takeout dinner?" I ask.

"Yep." He says turning around. He smiles and lifts me onto the kitchen island. "This is something I could get used to."

"Your sweatpants and a sports bra?" I ask smirking.

"That and the fact that you aren't wearing a shirt. You should always walk around like this." He says kissing me sweetly.

"Maybe I will." I say shrugging.

"Please do." He begs kissing my lips again.
----------

This is the longest Regina and I have gone without seeing each other. Okay, it has only been two days, but I love spending time with her. We are leaving for her trip tomorrow afternoon. So, that is why I have not seen her. She had stayed really late at school last night and she is still at school right now. It was really cute last night. I called her around 9 and she was just getting out of the shower. We were on FaceTime for about 20 minutes, before she fell asleep. She told me she would call me tonight, so I made sure I was by my phone at 9 p.m. sharp. I was finishing up the last bit of packing when my phone rang. I smiled when I saw her picture on my phone.

            "Hello, beautiful." I say answering my phone.

"Hey, babe, how are you."

            "I'm good. I miss you." 

            "I miss you too, but at least we get to spend the rest of the week together."

            "We do. I have planned a few things too."

            "And what might those be?"

            "They are surprises." I say chuckling. "But I know you will love them."

            "Are you certain?"

            "Well, I hope so." I say laughing. "Cause then I will feel dumb."

            "Don't worry, babe, I love surprises."

            "We have been dating almost a month."

            "We have."

            "You know what I would like to know?" I say smirking and laying on my bed.

            "What's that?"

            "What are you doing right now?"

            "I might be in the tub."

            I groaned. "Ugh, babe, you are killing me."

            She chuckled. "It's a bubble bath too."

            "Mmmm, sounds relaxing."

            "It is in fact relaxing. Today was so long and I couldn't wait to sit in hot bubble bath. I was waiting for this moment all day."

            "What were you waiting for?"

            "Just to sit in this hot bubble bath, with a glass of wine, and talking to my handsome man on the phone."

            "I have been waiting to talk to my beautiful girl too."

            "Now she really misses you."

            "I miss her too." I say smiling. "So much."

            "We should fix that."

            "What do you suggest?"

            "Are you packed for the trip?"

            "I am. I actually just finished."

            "Well, put your stuff in your car, drive to my house, and come see me."

            "Seriously?" I ask shooting to my feet.

            "Seriously. I could use a foot rub."

            "I will be over in 15 minutes." I say grabbing a sweatshirt and shoes.

            "I will be waiting." She says. Then there was a pause."In a towel."

            "Yeah, I might be there in 10."

            "See you soon."

            "You will." I say hanging up the phone.

I grab my suitcase and made sure I had everything I needed and I was out the door. I made it to her house in 15 minutes. I grabbed my phone and keys and ran up to her door.

"Took you long enough." She says peeking out the door.

I chuckled and walked in. I dropped my bags and closed the door. I smiled and scooped her up in my arms spinning her around. "Two days is too long not being able to hold you in my arms. I missed you." I say looking at her.

"I missed you too." She says kissing me. "I missed your kisses too."

I chuckled against her lips. "I missed yours too." I place her on the ground. "Babe your arms are freezing." I say pulling my sweatshirt off. "Here put this on."

"Awww thank you. That's sweet." She says smiling. She pulls it on over her head then takes the towel off. "Hmmm it's warm and big." She smiled and grabbed my hand. "I need to pack. Let's go upstairs." She ran upstairs and I saw her black panties under the sweatshirt.

"I'm right behind you." I say smiling. We climbed upstairs and she had her suitcase open on the bed. It was completely empty and we were leaving tomorrow. I sit on the edge of the bed and she goes into her closet. She starts pulling out dress, pants, blouses, and shoes. She is matching shoes to dresses and shoes to blouses.

"Babe, can you come see?" She yells from the closet.

I smile and walking to her. I stand by the door and lean against the doorframe. "Yes, my sweetheart?"

"Okay, which dress for our dinner on Saturday? I can't decide." She says holding them both up. One was a black strapless dress and it flared out at the bottom. It went to her mid-thigh and it was really sexy. The second one was a straight dress that was a light blue. It had three quarter length sleeves and it was really simple. It was beautiful, but that black dress was just gorgeous.

"The black one." I say smiling.

"Knew you were going to pick that one." She says leaning over and kissing me sweetly.

I chuckled. "You look beautiful in black. It's very sexy and sophisticated. Especially, if you wear those red heels."

"Of course." She says smiling. She grabs them and hands them to me. "Can you please put these on my bed, along with these shoes and this blouse and these pants?"

"Absolutely."  I say taking them from her. We spent about 45 minutes packing all her stuff. We finally put her suitcase on the floor and I crawled into bed. "Come to bed, babe." I whine.

"I'm coming." She says smiling. I sit up and she runs up to me. I grab her around the waist and lift her up in the air as I fall back on the bed. She was giggling up a storm. "What are you doing?" She says through giggles.

"You ran up to me, so I caught you." I say smiling up at her. "You are quite adorable like this."

"How are you still holding me like this?" She asks moving her hair out of her face.

"Very easily, just like I can do this." I say as I bench press her against my chest and lift her back up. She laughs and then grabs my arms.

"Wow." She says laughing. "You are so strong."

"I work out." I say smiling. I start to lower her and she kneels down over my belly straddling me.

"That was exciting." She says smiling.

"You are so cute." I say smiling. "Like you in this giant sweatshirt makes me want to just hug you so tight and never let you go."

"What's that snowman's name, from the movie about the queen and her sister, the Disney movie?" She asks.

"Olaf?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah, isn't he the one that likes warm hugs or something?" She asks chuckling.

"Yes, Olaf." I say smiling.

"Yeah, well I like warm hugs too." She says holding her arms out.

I chuckled and sat up. "I like warm hugs too." I say squeezing her into a tight hug.

She gasped and pulled away quick. "We should totally be the couple from that movie!" She says excitedly.

"Who? What? Wait, when?" I ask confused.

"Halloween is in what 2 weeks. I should be the Princess and you can be that guy she ends up with." She says smiling.

"Anna and Kristoff." I say chuckling.

"Yes!" She says chuckling."The faculty has a Halloween party. You have to be my date." She says with the biggest smile on her face.

"Well, how can I say no to that smile and excitement?" I say smiling.

"I'm not forcing you." She says chuckling. "I should have asked."

"No, babe, I'm kidding. Of course, I will go with you." I say smiling.

"Oh good, known fact about me, I love Halloween." She says proudly.

"Well, if you love Halloween, so do I." I say smiling.

"So sweet." She says kissing me.

"Those are sweet too." I say against her lips. She chuckles and kisses me again.
"We have an exciting day tomorrow. Let's get some sleep." She says smiling.

"We do." I say lifting her into my arms and standing up.

"What are you doing?" She asked laughing.

"I'm putting you in bed." I say laying her on her pillow.

"Well, thank you." She says pulling the covers over her.

"Wait for me." I say running around the other side. I slide into the bed and she is giggling again. That is the most beautiful sound in the world. I would be the luckiest man in the world if I was the one to pull that out of her for the rest of our lives. If I'm being honest, she is the only woman I plan to be with now and forever. I lay flat and she turns on her side snuggling into my chest. She sighs happily and relaxes her head against my chest. "Hey." I say softly.

"Yes?" She asks sleepily.

"Are you happy?" I ask curiously and hopefully.

"Yeah." She says rubbing my chest.

"No, I mean, with me. Are you happy with me?" I ask.

Her head immediately shot up and looked at me. "Robin, of course I'm happy with you." She says smiling and caressing my cheek. "Am I not showing it? I'm sorry. I should tell you..."

"Regina." I say cutting her off. She continued to talk, but I was ignoring her. "Regina, look at me."

"I'm sorry. I'm a terrible girlfriend." She says dropping her head to my chest.

"Babe, look at me." I say running my hands through her hair. "Beautiful, I would rather not talk to the top of your head." I say with a chuckle. She looks up with the most worried look in her eyes. "Regina, I never said you didn't show me you were happy. I just wanted to hear you say. Seeing and making you smile are the most important things to me, and I just wanted to hear you say you were happy. I see it every day, but I just wanted to hear it come from your lips. That's all. I didn't mean to worry you. And you are definitely not a terrible girlfriend. You are the perfect girlfriend, correction, my perfect girlfriend." I say kissing her nose. I did exactly what I wanted to do; I brought a smile to her face. "See, this." I say rubbing her bottom lip. "I live to see this smile every day." She dropped her head again when she started blushing. "You are so beautiful and I lo..."

"No, don't!" She yelled putting her hand over my mouth.

"Don't what?" I ask after she pulls her hand away from my mouth. She stayed quiet for a few seconds and I put a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Don't say that yet." She says.

"I just wanted you to know that I do feel that way." I say rubbing her cheek with my thumb.

"I know and you have no idea how happy that makes me. You make me so happy, but I don't want to cry right now because let's be honest, I will cry. And I don't know if I can say it yet. I'm sorry." She says sadly.

"Don't be sorry. I completely understand." I say smiling.

"I just want to be able to say it back. I want the first time it's said to be both of us, not just you." She says. "I know that sounds crazy, but I see this going somewhere beyond what we have now. I just want us to grow together as a couple and I don't want us to feel obligated. I want it to feel and be the right time."

"And you will tell me when it's the right time?" I ask smiling.

"I promise you will know." She says smiling.

"Wait, you really see this going somewhere better than what we have?" I ask smiling.

She nods. "I really do. I just...we..." She stutters a little and sighs with a smile on her face. "What we have now is just beautiful and fun and romantic and I love every single moment of it. This is honestly why I invited you to come on this trip with me. I couldn't stand thinking that I wouldn't be able to see you for almost a week, especially since our anniversary is next weekend. We have been together a month and I wanted to spend the weekend with you."

            "You just said mostly what I'm feeling into words. I love what we have too. It's perfect. You make me so unbelievably happy and I haven't stopped smiling since you walked into the bar that first night. I have so much planned for the weekend. Everything you ever wanted to see and do in the city is planned for some time this weekend. Even a few surprises." I say smiling.

            "I love surprises." She says smiling and her eyes going wide.

            "I know." I say chuckling. "You are one of the few people who do." I say smiling.

            "Let's go to sleep, cause that means I will get my surprises faster." She says scooting under the covers and getting comfortable.

            "Well, goodnight to you too." I say laughing.

            "Oh right. I'm sorry, my honey, goodnight." She says kissing me. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and passionately kissed me. This woman would be the death of me. She pulled away smiling.

            "Wow." I say opening my eyes. She chuckled and kissed my nose.

            "Just a little reassurance for you." She says winking.

            "I might need some more reassurance." I say pointing to my lips and smiling.

            "Exactly why I knew I should not have let you come over." She says chuckling.

            "And why not?" I ask looking offended.

            "Because, when you are here, I don't want to sleep." She says straddling me and smirking.

            "Glad we feel the same way." I say pulling her head to me. I crash my lips on hers. My hands roam up her sides pulling the sweatshirt up. She sits up and pulls it off and over her head.

            "Now we will never get sleep." She says kissing me again.

            "I'll be your pillow on the plane." I say flipping on top of her.

            Our night ended at about 3:30 the next morning. Of course, we had fun. She fell asleep in my arms completed pleasured and spent. Not to brag, but she did come three times. Yeah, I am definitely in love with this beautiful woman. I woke up to an amazing feeling. My girlfriend's mouth was around my cock.

            "This is an unexpected wake up call." I moan. God, her mouth could do wonderful things. She started licking me fully. She would start at the base, lick all the way to tip then she would take me in her mouth completely and bob up and down a few times. She kept repeating this. "Ugh, Regina." I groan. "Don't stop."

            She smirked and continued what she was doing. It did not take long for her to get me off and she had no issue swallowing. She pulled of slowly and had a full-on smirk. "Good morning." She says crawling on top of me. "How did you sleep?" She asks kissing my neck.

            "Wonderfully." I moan. "I must say that was quite amazing."

            "I was just waking you up." She says smirking.

            "Well, I may have to wake you up by eating you for breakfast one morning." I say squeezing her ass.

            She moaned and started grinding against me. "What time is it?" She asks kissing my neck again.

            I look over on her nightstand. "Almost 9." I say starting to move my hips.

            "We don't have time. Maybe we can join the mile-high club today." She says smirking.

"We gotta get going. We can't miss our flight." She says scurrying off her bed. I whined when we lost contact.

            "I'm so glad I am coming with you." I say smiling. I walk up to her where she is in front of the bathroom mirror.

            "Why?" She asks chuckling.

            "Because I would miss you too much." I say turning her around. She smiles and I kiss her. I move to her cheek, to her neck, to her collarbone, to the center of her chest, to her stomach, her hips, then I take my tongue and lick from her hip up her belly and to her left breast. I take her nipple into my mouth swirling my tongue around it, then lick to the other nipple doing the same thing. I kiss up her chest and her neck and then give her the sloppiest wettest kiss. "You my baby, are so delicious." I say smirking.

            "Oh my god." She moans. "I'm so wet."

            "I can help with that." I say opening the closet in her bathroom. I push her against the wall. "I want you to watch what I do to you. Your faces and noises are the most beautiful things in the world, well besides that big heart of yours." I say kissing her. "Never take your eyes off that mirror. I want you to watch me." She nods eagerly. I turn her head to the side forcing her to look in the mirror. I kiss down her neck, her chest, her stomach and I as I do this, I am looking at her through the mirror. I am watching every face she makes and watch as she forces her eyes to stay open. I kneel in front of her and hook her left leg over my shoulder. I kiss the insides of her thighs and she was right. She was wet.

            "You have to hurry." She says breathlessly. "We are running short on time."

            As soon as she finished her last sentence, I thrusted my tongue inside of her. She immediately moaned. I needed to hear her so I kept thrusting my tongue and I took my thumb to her clit. She was already riled up and I knew it wouldn't take long. Her hips were bucking against me and within a few minutes, she was coming undone. I put her leg down and take her mouth in a heated kiss. "Do you know how incredible you are?" I ask against her lips. She shook her head. "Well, I plan on telling you every day for a very long time." I say smiling.

            "You better hope I can walk." She says chuckling into the space between us.

            "I don't mind carrying you." I say picking her up bridal style. She chuckles and then snuggles into me as I carry her to the closet. By the time we both got dressed and loaded the car, we had to speed to the airport. With everything I had planned for her this weekend, she was going to be thrilled.  

            .....................................................................................................................................................

We should not have stayed up and had sex last night. Regina and I slept the entire plane ride, which was only a little over an hour. We didn't say a word once we got our luggage, and got into the car. We navigated our way to the hotel and Regina checked in.

            "Here, babe, put it on my card." I say getting my wallet out.

            "Actually, it's already been paid for by a Henry Mills." The woman said.

            "Thank you, sweetheart, but it seems my father has paid for our weekend trip." She says grabbing my hand.

            "Well, I will have to call him and thank him." I say kissing her head. The woman gives us our keys and we head to 24th floor.

            "My dad loves spoiling me." She says chuckling.

            "How about you invite him to dinner? We can go either go somewhere or I'll cook. We can invite both of your parents." I say opening the door to our room. 

            "That is very sweet of you." She says walking in. I smiled and followed her in the room. "Ooh flowers." She says walking over to the coffee table.

            I wasn't expecting this fancy of a room. You walked in to a room with a seating area and a small kitchen area. There was a TV with a sofa and a table. Then to the right there was a door that led to the bedroom.

            "Are these from you?" Regina asks smiling.

            "Of course, they're from me, but I think your dad beat me with this room." I say chuckling.

            "Awww Robin you know how much I love flowers. So, no, he did not beat you. Thank you for my roses they are beautiful." She says smiling.

            "You are very welcome. And yes, I do know how much you love flowers." I say sitting next to her. I lean back on the sofa and she snuggles into my side. "Do you want the card?" I ask smiling.

            "There's a card?" She asks at me.

            "When has there not been a card with your flowers?" I ask chuckling.

            "Never." She says smiling.

            "Exactly." I say kissing her head.

            "Can I have it, now?" She asks looking up at me.

            "Nope." I say smiling.

            "Well, why not?" She asks looking at me and rubbing my chest. She is looking at me with the most seductive eyes.

            I pull her chin up and my lips were mere centimeters from mine. "Because if I were to go get it, I would have to get up." I say softly. She chuckled and pulled away.

            "I'll go get it for you." She says going to walk away.
            I grab her hand and she turns around. "Good luck finding it." I say smiling.

            "Thank you." She says going straight for my suitcase on the floor. I switched positions and leaned against the armrest and laid my feet across the cushions. I cross my ankles and watch what she is doing. She unzips my suitcase and starts digging through my stuff. "Ooh you brought my favorite shirt." She says throwing it over her shoulder.

            "Well, what am I going to sleep in?" I ask chuckling.

            "You sleep shirtless." She says chuckling. "And even if you didn't I would make you." 

            "Oh, you would make me?" I ask seductively.

            "Yes, I would make you." She says smirking and biting her lip.

            "Maybe you could come show me how you would 'make me.'" I say putting up air quotes.

            "I can't right now babe. I gotta find my note." She says going me to digging.

            "Babe." I say chuckling.

            "No, I'm going to find it." She says still digging. She is starting to take my clothes out of my suitcase.

            "Babe, you aren't going to find it." I say chuckling.

            "Well, why not?" She asks sadly.

            "Babe." I say holding up the card. "I have it."

            "You meanie." She says chuckling. She stands up and I hold my arms open. She comes and sits in between my legs. I wrap my arms around her middle and she leans back against my chest. She moves her hips a little then leans her head against my shoulder.

            "Are you comfortable?" I ask chuckling.

            "Yes, I am ready." She says smiling.

            "Well, happy 'almost' one month anniversary my baby." I say smiling.

            "Thank you, babe." She says opening the letter.

            "You have to read it out loud too." I say smiling.

            "Okay." She says unfolding it.

            "To my beautiful girlfriend, Regina, I know we haven't been together long, but nothing has ever compared to being with you. So, to celebrate our time together, a poem seemed the perfect thing for my perfect girl. You are so cute." She says smiling at me.
            "It has now been a month that we have been together.
            And I can see us staying with each other forever.
            With you now by my side I feel stronger than before.
            Because of you, I will always have someone to adore.
            I miss you when you are gone; even when you are near.
            The thought of losing you is my biggest fear.
            I cannot picture myself with anyone but you.
            You have me hooked through and through.
            I'm extremely happy that we have worked out so far.
            I can only hope that I stay up to your par.
            No matter how many obstacles we will have to overcome.
            I sit here hoping for many more months to come."

            "Robin, I love it. Thank you so much. You are honestly the sweetest man and boyfriend." She says looking up at me with the biggest smile on her face.

            "You are very welcome, my baby." I say smiling. She puts the letter on the table and then snuggles back into my arms. She buries her face in my neck and relaxes. "You sleepy, my baby?" I say kissing her head.

            "I am very sleepy." She says yawning. "But it's only 3. I have to get up early in the morning so I don't want to sleep now and not be able to sleep tonight."

            "I can keep you awake." I whisper in her ear.

            "Stop." She says chuckling. "I honestly feel like I don't even have the energy to stay awake through sex."

            I started laughing. She is honestly too much. "Well, then what if we just kissed." I say shrugging.

            "We could." She says smiling. "Or we can talk."

            "We can talk. That sounds fun. We can play like 20 questions." I say squeezing her a little tighter.

            "Can we lay in bed while we do it?" She asks.

            "Of course, but I have one more thing to give you." I say smiling.

            "Really?" She asks.

            "Yes, I have an anniversary present for you." I say smiling. I scoot from behind her then I bend down and scoop her up in my arms. She giggles so loud when I do that. "You are honestly too adorable." I say kissing her cheek.

            "No, I'm not." She says shaking her head.

            "Yes, you are." I say laying her on the bed. I lay on top of her. "You are very adorable." She just smiled and shook her head. "Well, I am going get your present. If you don't like it, you can return it and go get something you like. I promise you won't hurt my feelings if you want to return it. Okay?" I ask smiling.

            "Got it." She says smiling. "But I am sure I will love it."

            "I think so too." I say heading to my bag in the other room. I pull out a box and walk back to the bedroom. "Alright babe, for you." I say handing her the box. She smiles and sits towards the end of the bed and starts to take the ribbon off. I watch her open and watch the smirk on her face appear.

            "You are crazy." She says pulling out the nightgown. It was from that store, Victoria's Secret. It was a deep purple nightgown and I got her the matching panties of course. I didn't get her a thong, but they would show a reasonable amount of her ass. "Did you pick these out on your own?" She asks smiling.

            "I had a little bit of help. I told the lady what I wanted to get you and she helped me find exactly what I wanted. I know you like wearing my t-shirts, but I thought you would like having this to keep at my place when you come over or when I come to your place. Do you like it?" I ask nervously.

            "Yes, I do." She says smiling. "I love the color and it seems comfortable. I am actually going to go take a shower then I will put these on and we can talk and relax then order pizza?" She asks.

            "Absolutely, my cutie pie." I say smiling.

            "Thank you for my flowers, poem, and lingerie. I love everything." She says kissing me sweetly.

            "You are very welcome. There is one more thing though." I say smiling.

            "Seriously?" She asks chuckling.

            "Yes, but I don't know when I want to give it to you." I say putting a piece of hair behind her ear. She cocked her head to the side and she looked so cute and innocent.

            "What do you mean?" She asks.

            "Well, I was going to give it to you tomorrow because I wanted you to have it for our anniversary dinner on Saturday. Then I thought well I won't have anything to give you for our actually anniversary on Thursday. So, I'm still debating." I say smiling.

            "Oh, I see. Well, I don't mind waiting. I have my bracelet you gave me for Saturday. I can wait till we go to mini golf." She says smiling.

            "I might wait. I don't know it depends on how long I can wait." I say chuckling.

            "I can let you decide. Just wait to see what I am wearing and then you can decide if you want to give it to me." She says happily.

            "How do you know it is something you have to wear?" I ask curiously.

            "Oh I'm sorry. I just assumed." She says covering her mouth. "I'm horrible."
            "No, you aren't." I say chuckling and pulling her hands away from her mouth. "It is something you can wear. Only been a month and you already know me so well." I say kissing her sweetly.

            "Well, I mean I have learned a lot about you." She says shrugging. "I love learning things about you. I learn something new every day about you."

            "Well, aren't you just the cutest. I had no idea you knew so much about me." I say smiling. "I would love to know the things you have learned."

            "Okay, you order the pizza and I'll take a really quick shower and you can shower and we can talk over pizza." She says smiling.

            "Would you like root beer?" I ask smiling.

            "See you know things about me too." She says smiling. She gets off of me and goes to walk away. I quickly grab her hand and pull her back to me. I grab her face and kiss her. She smiles into and I pull away. "That's another thing you know about me." She winks and walks into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

            I ordered her favorite pizza, which happens to be Hawaiian Pizza. It has Canadian Bacon and Pineapple. I also ordered a 2-liter of root beer and breadsticks with garlic sauce. We both like that. They said it would be here in about 45 minutes. It would give us both time to shower. She likes long showers. She takes about 20 to 25 minutes in the bathroom. I just waited on the bed and played on my phone. She comes out in her new lingerie and I just could not help but smile.

            "How does it look?" She asks smiling.

            "I think you mean 'how do you look?'" I say smiling.

            She chuckles and shakes her head. "I like it. It's comfortable and soft. I also like how it's long." She says smiling. "You did good boo."

            "Oh good. I was so worried you weren't going to like it." I say sighing with relief.

            "No, I love it." She says crawling on the bed. She straddles me and grabs my hands intertwining our fingers. "Did you order the pizza?" She asks.

            "I did. We have about another 20 minutes before it gets here." I say playing with her hands. "But I am going to go shower before it gets here. If you don't mind?" I ask smiling.

            "What if I do mind?" She asks smirking.

            "Well, then I just won't move." I say smiling.

            She chuckles. "You can go shower." She says smiling. "I'll just be here waiting patiently till you get out."

            "Okay." I say smiling. "I left the tip on the TV stand in the living area. If the pizza comes and it is already paid for because I ordered it online."
            "Awesome." She says smiling.

            She pulls me to where I am sitting up and she is in my lap. She wraps her arms around me and hugs me. I wrap my arms around her and then stand up with her latched on to me. We both laugh and I carry her into the bathroom. I place her on the counter and unwrap her legs from around me. "You gonna sit in her while I shower?" I ask smiling.

            "I might." She says shrugging.

            "Well, if you don't mind, can you go get me my boxers and my plaid pants please?" I ask turning on the shower.

            "Sure." She says hoping off the counter.

While she was getting my clothes, I hoped in the shower. I don't take long showers. I am in and out in about 10 minutes. She was taking a while to get my clothes, but I just got out and wrapped a towel around me when I was finished.

"Regina." I say walking out of the bathroom.

"In here." She says. I walk into the living area and she is setting up plates, cups, napkins, and making a little picnic on the table. "Sorry, babe, the pizza came and I just thought I would set up a little picnic." She says smiling. "Here are your clothes." She says standing up. "I had to put your pajama pants on to answer the door."

"That's okay. You can keep them on if you want." I say taking my boxers from her. She smiled and continued to fix everything for dinner. I went back into the bathroom and put the towel down and put my boxers on. I walk back out and she is sitting on the sofa. "So cute." I say smiling. She jumped and turned around. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, babe."

"No, I'm good." She says chuckling. "You got my favorite pizza too."

"Of course, how could I forget?" I say smiling and sitting next to her. I grab a plate and put a piece of pizza and a breadstick with a garlic sauce. "One plate for you." I say handing it to her.

"Thank you." She says smiling.

"And one plate for me. Let me pour you some drink." I say grabbing her cup. I pour some root beer for both of us then put it on the table next to her. "Dig in, cutie pie."

"I am." She says starting to eat. "You know, you have a lot of different nicknames for me." She says chuckling.

I smile and finish chewing. "I have a few favorites and I'm trying out a few different ones."

"Well, can I be honest with you." She says smiling. I nodded and looked at her. "I hate cutie pie." She says chuckling.

"Got it, so no cutie pie." I say smiling. "What about sweetheart?" I ask.
"That one is better than cutie pie." She says chuckling.

"I personally like babe." I say shrugging.

"Me too." She says smiling.

We continued to eat and talked a little. I asked her about the conference and she explained what it was for, something about new techniques for teaching and different ways to apply things. I just want her to know that I care about her job and support her in everything she does. After we ate, I leaned back against the arm rest and she came and leaned against my chest.

"You know you look adorable in those pants." I say smiling.

She chuckled. "Now I know why you wear them. They are so comfortable." She says looking at me.

"They are very comfortable. I might have to get you pair to keep at my place when you come so we can match." I say smiling.

"I definitely wouldn't complain." She says smiling. I still can't resist her smile. I leaned in and kissed her.

"Your smile is too irresistible." I say against her lips. She smiles and kisses me again.

"20 questions?" She asks smiling.

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot." I say chuckling. "You can absolutely go first."

"Okay. Let me think." She says getting comfortable. She leans her head on my shoulder and thought for a few minutes before she said anything. "What is your favorite band?"

"Favorite band would have to be Journey. I have always loved them." I say smiling. "What about you?"

"It would have to be a tie between Little Big Town and Florida Georgia Line." She says smiling.

"I'm dating a true southern girl." I say kissing her cheek.

"Yes, you are because I love country music." She says chuckling.

Our questions continued from there and got funny and serious sometimes. She asked what my favorite movie was and I told her that I am a big fan of superhero movies and she is a movie freak, but her absolute favorite is the Disney Classics. Then she challenged me and asked me if I knew who her favorite color. Of course, her favorite color is pink, then I asked if she knew mine and she was right. My favorite color is green.

"Romantic comedies or horror movies?" She asks.

"Not a big horror movie fan so romantic comedies." I say chuckling.
"I like both." She says chuckling. "Guilty pleasure?"

"Ooh this is tough one." I say chuckling. "But I think I will have to go with a television show that I like to watch."

"And what show would that be?" She asks looking at me.

"You can't laugh at me." I say looking at her.

"I promise I won't."

"I like the TV show Grey's Anatomy."

"Then why have we never watched it together! I love that show!" She says excitedly.

"I'm sorry." I say chuckling. "I have all the DVDs. We can even start from the first season and watch it from the beginning together."

She started laughing. "Okay, I'm sorry, but that is funny. You are so cute." She says turning around and kissing me. "We are totally watching the entire series."

"Sounds like a good idea to me." I say wrapping my arms around her back. She straddles me and puts her hands behind my neck. She starts playing with the hair on the back of my neck. "Okay, what is your guilty pleasure?"

"I love chocolate and popcorn." She says smiling. "I like chocolate in my popcorn actually. It gives you that salty and sweet taste."

"That sounds slightly gross." I say laughing.

"You have to try it. It is so good." She says laughing. "Okay, serious question, something you have always dreamed of?"

I had no hesitation on this one. "To have kids. I don't have a big family, but I would like to have one in the future. I also imagine what their faces would look like when they get to see Disney World for the first time." I say smiling. "What about you?"

"To marry the love of my life and create a beautiful life. I would also like to travel a little."

"That would be fun."

"Yeah." She says smiling. "Where do you yourself in five years?"

"Ooh straight to the life questions." I say rubbing her sides.

"You don't have to answer. I was just curious." She says shrugging.

"No, I don't mind." I say lifting her chin to look at me. "I see myself married with maybe one child or my wife pregnant with our first child." I say smiling.
"Oh, that's a bright future." She says smiling slightly.

"What about you?" I ask. Something was bothering her. Maybe it was one of my answers that upset her or worried her because she went from smiling too terrified.

"Ummm, I don't know. I hope to be still teaching because I love it. I'm not getting any younger so hopefully I'll be married." She says kind of chuckling.

"I think you will be." I say smiling.

"I have just always been so into school then jumped right into work. No one really understood or supported my work. So that is why I haven't really found someone serious." She says sighing. "Anyway." She says chuckling nervously.

"Well, maybe you needed to find someone who supports you in everything you do and only wants you to succeed." I say rubbing her cheek.

"Yeah, I guess." She says shrugging. "Who do you see in your future?" She asks. I can see it in her face that she immediately regretted the question when she asked.

"Who? As in a person?" I ask to clarify.

"Yes, but you don't have to answer that." She says. "I know that was really personal."

"I'm looking at my future." I say smiling at her.

"You're what?" She asked her head shooting up. "Really?" Her eyes began to water and I smiled a little wider. A tear fell onto her cheek and I caught it wiping it off with my thumb.

"Yes, really. I know we have only been together a month, but I have only pictured myself with you since our first date." I say smiling. "So, that future I talked about earlier. I didn't want to scare you off so that is why I did not put your name in it." I say nervously. "I probably scared you off anyway, didn't I?" I ask nervously. Now I was the one who was nervous. I probably just pushed this beautiful, gorgeous woman out of my life. Good job, Robin. Way to screw it up.

"No, you didn't." She says crashing her lips onto mine. What a relief. She licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I happily granted and our tongues were dancing together so perfectly. God, this woman was perfect. I just knew she was going to be mine forever. She started to slow our kisses and they became lazy touches of her lips to mine.

"Probably a stupid question, but am I in your future?" I ask against her lips. Our eyes were still closed, but I knew she was smiling. She softly placed her lips against mine. "So, yes?" I ask against her lips. She gently kisses me again. "I'll take that as a yes." She smiles and kisses me again. "So, you said you wanted to travel, is there a special person with you on these travels?" She kisses me again. Our foreheads were pushed together and our eyes were still closed. "You may have to help your boyfriend on this one, he is a little slow." I say softly.

"Where are we right now?" She asks softly. My eyes were still closed, but I could feel her looking at me. I open my eyes and her big brown eyes are staring back at me.
"In New Orleans." I say smiling.

"Exactly." She says gently kissing me again.

"You're perfect." I say against her lips. I take her lips in another kiss. She smiles into it.

"No, I'm not. I'm far from perfect." She says pulling away from me.

"That is what makes you perfect." I say smiling.

"Okay, stop before I start crying again." She says chuckling.

"I'll save it for tomorrow then." I say smiling.

"You're honestly too much." She says chuckling.

"You know you like it."

"I do." She says laughing.

"Alright, lovely, to bed we go." I say scooting her off of me.

"Awww, why?" She whines. "I was so comfortable."

"Because I would rather cuddle you in bed. This sofa is getting uncomfortable." I say standing up.

"Well, I what if I wanna stay here." She says raising her eyebrow.

"Then there is only one way to fix that." I say smiling. I grab her and throw her over my shoulder. She busted out laughing and giggled the whole way to the bedroom. I threw her down on the bed and started tickling her. She just giggled and giggled. Her laugh is so cute and funny. This is something I would love to hear for the rest of my life.

"Robin!" She screams through giggles. "Robin, stop, I'm going to pee on myself." She says still laughing. I pull my hands away and she relaxes breathing heavy.

"Go pee." I say laughing.

"Thank you." She says getting up and running to the bathroom. She came out a couple minutes later. I was waiting on the side of the bed. She puts her hands in front of her to shield her.

"What are you doing?" I ask standing up and slowly walking towards her.

She smiles and slowly starts backing up. "I'm protecting myself." She says chuckling.

"From what?" I ask smirking. "I can protect you."
"I don't know if you could protect me from this." She says laughing. She backs herself into the living room. I keep following her as she circles around the table. She gets up on the sofa and I laugh just watching her.

"I think I could." I say smiling. She steps down and runs into the room and I chase after her. She is giggling up a storm and I couldn't help, but laugh. She is standing on the bed and I run and grab her feet causing her to plop onto the bed. I crawl on top of her and she wraps her arms around me still giggling. "I absolutely adore your laugh. It is so funny."

"Thank you." She says smiling. "And now I'm tired."

"Bed time." I say kissing her quickly.

"I have to get up at 6." She says sighing.

"Well, isn't that unfortunate." I say sadly.

"It is." She says crawling under the covers.

"Well, you have to wake me up when you leave, because I want a kiss goodbye before you head out." I say pulling her closer to me.

"Promise." She says smiling.

"Good. Goodnight beautiful. I will see you in the morning." I say kissing her cheek.

"Goodnight to you too." She says smiling and kissing me on the cheek, then the lips. "Couldn't resist." She says turning around. I smile and pull her against my chest. I wrap my arm around her belly and we both fall asleep within minutes.