Chapter 7

I had the greatest day at work today. My dad told me that I was invited to go to this conference for a weekend in New Orleans. The conference was a Thursday and a Friday, but I have never been to New Orleans so he booked me through the weekend so I could go site see. I thought of the perfect idea and after my last class let out I immediately drove to Robin's apartment.

            I ran up to his apartment so fast. I got to his door and just knocked until he opened.

            "Regina." He says smiling.

            "Robin." I say pushing him back into his apartment. I closed the door and kissed him. "I have great news." I say pulling away smiling.

            "Babe, breathe." He says. "Did you run here?" He asks chuckling.

            "I ran up the stairs." I say smiling. "That's not my great news."

            "Okay, sweetheart, what is your great news?" He asks smiling.

            "I got invited to go to this conference out of town next weekend." I say smiling.

            "Regina, that's amazing." He says smiling and pulling me into a hug.

            "But that isn't even the best part." I say smiling. "I want you to come with me."

            "You want me to come with you?" He asks.

            "Yes. Please. Please. Please." I say begging. "It's in New Orleans. We would leave Wednesday night, fly in to New Orleans International Airport, my dad rented us a car that would be waiting for us at the airport, we would drive to the hotel, spend four days and five nights at the Hilton in the French Quarter. My conference is only Thursday and Friday from 8 to 12. We could have lunch and dinner every day. Then we would have Saturday and Sunday to sight see. Robin this could be our first trip together and we would have to whole weekend to ourselves." I say smiling and wrapping my arms around his neck.

            "Are you sure? I don't want to impose." He says.

            "Robin, I don't want to go by myself. I want you to come with me. Just the two of us spending time together." I say sticking my lip out.

            "What time are we leaving?" He asks smiling.

            "The flight on Wednesday is at...you're going to come?" I ask excitedly.

            "Yeah, I'll come with you." He says smiling.
            "Yay!" I scream jumping into his arms. He catches me and hugs me so tight. "We are going to have so much fun. Where is your computer? I want to find us some of the best places to eat. We can go to the Riverwalk and Jackson Square. We are going to have so much fun."

            "You are so excited." He says chuckling.

            "I have always wanted to go to New Orleans and going with you just makes it all the better." I say smiling.

            "Well, thank you for inviting me. I actually have been to New Orleans, but not recently. So, it will be new for the both of us." He says smiling. "Let's go see what we can do in the city." He says carrying me to his room.

            "They just opened a new mall on the Riverwalk so we can do that." I say smiling.

            "Yes, and I can take you for a moonlit walk on the Riverwalk, maybe after a romantic dinner one night." He says smiling.

            "Sounds perfect." I say smiling.

He places me on the bed and kisses my forehead. "I am going to get my laptop for you and you make yourself comfortable."

"Thank you, my baby." I say smiling.

"You are welcome." He says smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went into the kitchen to grab my laptop for her. I could not believe she asked me to go with her on this trip. I mean of course I wanted to go, but I just thought she would want the time away. She loves me. I can see it in her eyes. Her eyes sparkle when she looks at me. It is the most incredible thing. I look at her and can't help, but smile. She has brought so much light into my life and I just love her for it. It is too early to say I love you, but I want to show her. I walked back into my room and she was leaning against the headboard playing on her phone. She was breathtaking. Her shoes were next to the bed and she had her ankles crossed.

            "Hey, do you remember any good restaurants from when you went?" She asked.

            "No, babe, I don't. I went maybe 10 years ago. It was a while back." I say handing her the laptop.

            "That's okay. We will just have to find new ones. I was just curious." She says smiling. "Come see." She says patting the bed beside her. I was so tired, so I got comfortable. I pulled off my shirt and then crawled into the bed. "So, what kind of restaurants do you want to look at? Italian, steakhouses, seafood?" She asks.
            "I remember my dad meeting this guy at a restaurant called Commander's Palace, but you he had to wear like a suit. I don't know if you would want to pack something super dressy." I say shrugging.

            "Well, I wouldn't mind. Do you mind packing a suit?" She asks chuckling.

            "No, if you want to go there. I'll consider that our month anniversary dinner, then on our actual anniversary when can go play mini golf like we did on our first date." I say smiling.

            "That would be amazing. I would love too." She says smiling.

            "Good. I will call the place and see if we can make reservations." I say smiling and laying my head on my pillow.

            "Wait, babe." She says grabbing my wrist. "Something is wrong." She hurries and puts the computer on the nightstand. She turns back to me and puts both of her hands on my cheeks. "Talk to me. What's wrong?"

            "I'm fine, beautiful. I am just exhausted. I don't know why, but I am." I say.

            "Well, I can leave, if you want to go to sleep." She says sweetly.

            "No, babe, I want you to stay. It'll be a quick nap I promise. I want to eat dinner with you tonight." I say smiling.

            "Okay, then I will keep looking at what we can do." She says smiling.

            "You better not leave." I say looking at her.

            "I won't, I promise." She says leaning over and kissing my lips. "Take a nap, my baby."

            "Thank you, sweetheart." I say smiling. "You are the best."

            "No, that would be you." She says smiling.

            I smiled and kissed her one more time. I got under the comforter and fell asleep with her hand in mine.

            When I woke up, it felt like I had slept for hours. I open my eyes and the computer was sitting on my nightstand with papers sitting on the keyboard. I smelled something coming from the other room. I got up and walked into the living room where I spotted her in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and walk up behind her. I grab her around her waist and hug her.

            "Hey, how was your nap?" She asks smiling.

            "It was very good, but the only thing I care about is what my wonderful girlfriend is cooking in my kitchen." I say smiling.

            "Your girlfriend dug through your pantry and fridge to find something to cook because she was dying to do something nice for you. So, she found steak, instant mashed potatoes, and a can of corn. That seemed like a decent meal for my sexy boyfriend." She says smiling.

            "It's perfect. Thanks, babe." I say kissing her sweetly.

            "Then, go sit cause it's just about ready." She says pointing me to the table. She got everything ready for me. She wouldn't let me help with anything. She grabbed plates, put food on the plates, got utensils, wine, wine glasses, plus her food was excellent. It was a very great night. After we ate, she insisted she clean my kitchen first. I told her there was no need and that I would do it later, but she didn't listen. I waited about 15 minutes in the living room for her to finish. She washed all the dishes and cleaned the table and counter top. It was really sweet. So, when she was finally finished cleaning, we were on the sofa with a glass of wine. She had her legs draped across mine and we were just talking. Talking about everything we could do in New Orleans. We drank a whole of bottle of wine through all of our talking. It was about 9:30 and her head was on my shoulder. We were sitting in silence for about 20 minutes. It was so relaxing, but felt extremely normal. Her fingers were drawing lazy circles on my chest until I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. I rubbed my thumb over her hand. I felt her smile and I kissed her forehead. I put her hand back on my chest and I put mine on her leg.

            "Are you tired, my sweetheart?" I ask softly.

            "No not at all." She says rubbing my chest. "Can I stay here tonight?" She asks.

            "I would be sad if you left." I say softly.

            "Good." She says looking up at me. She crashes her lips onto mine and I felt something I have never felt before. I felt a want and a fire I have yet to feel from her. "Bring me to your bed." She says pulling away.

            "Are you sure?" I ask pulling away. I caress her cheeks softly.

            "Positive." She says softly. "I want you."

            I kissed her one more time before pulling her to straddle me. I stood up and she wrapped her legs around me. She crashed her lips onto mine again and all I felt was passion and want. I tried carefully to walk into my room because her kisses were so distracting.

            "Stand up for me." I say against her lips. She unwraps her legs and I set her on the floor by my bed. She didn't leave my lips until I placed her on the floor. She looked up at me through her lashes and I have honestly never been so breathless. She is the most beautiful woman in the world and I just needed to show her. I bring one hand to her hip and the other to her cheek. I just gazed into her eyes and rubbed her cheek. "You're breathtaking." I say softly.
            "Show me." She says with no hesitation.

            "I plan too." I say smiling. She had on dress pants and a nice shirt today; always dressed to impress. I start with the button on her pants; undoing the button and the zipper slowly sliding her pants down her legs. "I also plan to take my time with you because I want to know every single thing that makes you go crazy." I say in her ear.

            "Take all the time you need, babe." She says smiling.

            She steps out of her pants and raises her arms so I can pull her shirt off over her head. I pull it off and toss it to the floor and she takes that time to grab the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head throwing it on the floor. I step back a little to just take her in. "So, fucking beautiful." I say running my hands down her sides. "I have wanted to kiss every part of your sexy body since the moment I saw you in that swimsuit. Nothing will stop me from kissing every inch of you. Lay down and get comfortable." I say rubbing her cheek. She smiled and crawled into my bed. I pull off my pants and crawl in behind her. I hover over her for a second and dip down leaving sweet and chaste kisses on her neck. I hit a certain spot and she twitched. "So, right below the ear is the spot." I whisper in her ear. She nods slowly and her bottom lip is trapped between her teeth and her eyes are closed.

            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His kisses were so captivating and when he kissed under my ear I nearly lost it. I learned he likes to talk and when he meant he was going to kiss every inch of my body, he was serious. He kisses me everywhere. The lower he got, the more he started to suck and lick leaving wet trails in his wake. He got to my boobs and he started to suck and nip. That is when the moans started. His hands were placed on my sides moving slightly up and down, but he was completely focused on his kisses. I felt his hands go up and up until he had both of my boobs in his hands. He started to massage and knead at them. Moans were quietly coming from my mouth. This was the greatest feeling.

"How am I doing?" He asks in my ear before kissing underneath it again.

"Perfect." I say softly.

"You're perfect." He whispers.

I smile and he goes back to kissing my chest. He puts his hands underneath me and unhooks my bra. He blindly tosses it to the floor and wastes no time taking one in his mouth. I tangle my hands in his hair and I mindlessly started moving my hips and I could feel how hard he already was. I moan softly and I can feel him smile against my chest. "Smug." I say smirking.

"Hey." He says coming back to my face. "I know." He says smiling. He takes my mouth in a heated kiss and kisses to my ear. "I like knowing I can make you moan." He whispers in my ear.

"Well, you should keep going." I say chuckling.

He stops and looks at me with a smile. "How can you be so sexy one second and extremely adorable the next?" He asks.

"I don't know." I say shrugging.

"Well, then I will just have to continue." He says kissing down my belly.  He gets to the hem of my underwear and stops. He looks up at me and smirks. "By the way, I did notice that you were matching."

"Hmmm." I moan softly.

"Your undergarments matched." He says.

"Yes, they did." I say chuckling. "Maybe I had every intention of you seeing them." I say biting my lip.

"Oh, so you planned this?" He asks grabbing my underwear between his teeth and pulling them down my legs.

"Maybe." I moan as pulls my underwear over my knees. He lets them go grabbing them with his hand and pulling them off the rest of the way. He tosses them blindly to the floor and looks up at me.

"So, sexy." He says softly. He started placing the gentlest kisses up my right leg. He reached a spot on my leg that made me twitch. I felt him smile against my skin and his kisses started to get more passionate, licking and sucking at the inside of my thigh. He started to move to my other leg until he blew on my center and my back immediately arched and my eyes shut tight. I was aching for him. I needed this. I needed him. I wanted him. He was teasing, but it was working. Everything he was doing was making me fall apart. I felt him kiss my hip, then he immediately sucked at my clit then took his tongue over it to soothe. He did this over and over with my hands tangled in his hair and my moans echoing through the room. My hips started rolling with him until he put both of his hands over my stomach to hold me still. He began sucking at my entrance, kissing and licking everywhere. I was in another world. I couldn't even open my eyes the pleasure was so unreal. I came hard with his name on my lips. He stayed between my legs licking gently while I rode out my orgasm. When I finally could open my eyes, he was just looking at me like I was the most incredible person. He made me feel protected and comfortable. Something no other man has ever done. He crawled on top of me and just hovered over me. He pushed a strand of hair out of my face and leaned down and kissed me; nothing rough, just sweet and gentle and caring. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips when I tasted myself on his tongue. He was so sexy like this and the two of us remaining quiet made the electricity and fire between us increase so much. The only thing you could hear was our deep breathes.

"Better than the first time?" He asks smirking.
I chuckled. "I can't complain about either time."

"You are so beautiful." He says caressing my cheek. I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing, but he noticed. He kissed both of my cheeks then the tip of my nose. The one on my nose lingered for a few seconds until he came to my lips again. He kisses me again until I spoke.

"I'm on top." I say against his lips.

"Anything you want." He says before kissing me again. He scoots off of me and digs in his nightstand. He grabs the foil packet and rips it open as fast as he could.

"Someone is eager." I say smirking. "Should I be worried that you have condoms at the ready in your nightstand."

"My sexy girlfriend just told me she wanted to be on top, I don't want to waste valuable time." He says winking. "And I bought that pack of condoms after I went down on you the first time."
"Lay back." I say smiling. He lays back and I straddle him putting my hands on his chest. His hands immediately go to my hips as I grab his cock and slide onto him. We moaned in sync until I started to move at a slow pace. He was thick and having his hands all over my body felt so good. My name was coming out of his mouth in whispers.

"Regina, you're so beautiful. My god you're so beautiful. So, sexy. Ugh, faster babe. Take me." He moans. "You're so tight. You feel incredible."

The more her spoke, the faster I would go. I loved hearing him talk. "Keep talking, babe. Tell me what you want." I say softly.

"I just want you. All of you. Faster baby." He moaned. I started moving faster, moving up and down. Then that turned into me bouncing up and down on top of him. I have never heard him moan so loud.

"Ugh god Regina. Fuck. Keep going, please don't stop." He moaned.

"Look at me." I say softly. "I want to see your eyes while I watch you come for me."

He opened his eyes and he caught mine immediately. I continued to bounce and his eyes fell to my breasts that were bouncing up and down with every movement. His hands started to roam again until one of them landed on my clit rubbing tight and firm circles.

"Fuck Robin." I moan. "I'm so close."

He took that as a sign and he was giving me triple stimulation. He was meeting my thrusts, one hand on my clit, and the other tugging at my left nipple. I screamed at the intense orgasm that hit me. He came not but five seconds after me. I have never been so pleased in my entire life. He began to soften inside of me and I slowly pulled off falling on the bed next to him.
"Holy shit." I say softly.

"That was am..."

"Amazing." I say cutting him off. I look over and he is smiling at me.

"I couldn't agree more." He says. He pulls off the condom and scoots out of bed heading into the bathroom. He comes back and scoots up next to me in bed. Our sweat slicked bodies touching. He leaned his forehead against mine and I just needed to kiss him. I pulled him on top of me and we stayed like that until I couldn't breathe.

"You were incredible." He says against my lips.

"I could say the same thing about you." I say kissing him again. "I am so tired now."

"I agree." He says smiling. He gets up and pulls the sheet over our bodies. I turn to my side and he scoots in right behind me. We were spooned together and he buried his face in my hair. He brought his arm around me and intertwined our fingers. He snakes his other arm underneath my neck and pulls me as close as he could to his chest. His lips were skimming my shoulder softly. I could barely feel it, but it was enough to send a shiver down my spine. I felt him smile against my shoulder blade. "Get some sleep, my baby."

"Goodnight, babe." I say softly.

"Goodnight, beautiful."

I woke up to the sun poking through the curtains in my room. I opened my eyes and Regina is still sound asleep in front of me. I smile and pull her closer to me. I looked at the clock and it was almost quarter after nine. I thought she would want to take a shower and I could make her breakfast, so I decided to wake her up. I started placing gentle kisses on her bare shoulder. I noticed her skin felt like ice. She had to be freezing. Not that it was possible, but I tried to pull her closer. I started kissing her shoulder again then moved to her neck. That's when I felt her hand squeeze mine.

            "Good morning, beautiful." I whisper in her ear. She didn't open her eyes yet, but she smiled. "Someone is still sleepy."

            "Mhmm." She moans. "Cold." She says softly still trying to get used to her voice from waking up.

            "I can tell." I say smiling. I reach to the edge of the bed and grab my favorite fleece blanket. I open it up and drape it over her. "There you go." I say laying back down behind her. She smiles and pulls it tighter around her. I go back to kissing her shoulder and that's when she turned around in my arms snuggling closer to me.

            "You're annoying in the morning." She says smiling and finally opening her eyes.

            "There are those beautiful brown eyes I get lost in every time I look at them." I say smiling.

            "Oh, and sweet." She says chuckling.

            "Well I have to keep my girlfriend smiling." I say kissing her forehead.

            "You need to keep your girlfriend from getting frostbite. It's freezing in here." She says burying her head in my chest.

            "I like it cold at night when I sleep." I say hugging her.

            "Me too, but it's too cold. I am shivering." She says chuckling.

            "Well, I should remind you that underneath this sheet and blanket you are naked." I say smirking.

            "That I am." She says scooting up so we were face-to-face. I put my hand on her hip and start rubbing up and down slowly. I move down to her thigh and grab it lifting her leg and putting it on top of mine. She had closed her eyes again and relaxed. "It seems that someone has a problem." She says softly.

            "I do. My hot girlfriend is laying naked in my bed and I just don't know how to handle it." I say smirking.

            "Clearly." She says laughing.

            "Hey, don't laugh at me. I bet you if I stuck my finger between those gorgeous legs I will discover I am not the only one with a problem." I say started to massage her ass.

            "You can do whatever you want as long as I get to stay under this blanket, but keep doing that because it feels good." She says smiling.

            "I see you like being spoiled with massages." I say smirking.

            "Yes, your girlfriend enjoys a good massage every now and then." She says looking at me. "But before you check for something, I need to pee." She says chuckling.

            "Go ahead." I say laughing.

            She grabs the blanket and wraps it tight around her body. She gets out of bed and takes two steps. She turns around leans over to me and kisses me. "I didn't get a kiss when I woke up." She says against my lips.
            "My apologies, here is another one." I say kissing her again. She chuckled against my lips and pulls away. She walks to the bathroom and I just couldn't help but smile. I fall face first into the pillow and just thank the lucky stars that I got the guts to ask her out.

            "Hello." She says laying on top of me and burying her face next to mine.

            "Beautiful." I say smiling.

            "Nah." She says shaking her head.

            "Ummm, yes you are." I say smiling and kissing her cheek. She leaned her forehead against mine and just looked at me.

            "Can we just stay here, all day like this?" She asks.

            "You want to stay in my bed all day?" I ask curiously.

            "Well, I would like a shower sometime today, but yeah nothing fancy; just the two of us and maybe movies all day. Maybe some kisses or a massage or both." She says shrugging.

            I couldn't help but smile. "I'll make you a deal." I say.

            "Ooh negotiating. I like it." She says smiling. "What is it?"

            "I will give you all the kisses you want and a full body massage on two conditions." I say smiling.

            "Okay." She says smiling.

            "First one is I get to take a shower with you." I say smiling.

            "Fine by me. I have a little problem you need to take care of soon anyway." She says smirking.

            I smiled and kissed that smirk off her face. "Second, when I am giving this full body massage, you must be naked." I say biting my lip. "No sheet, no blanket, just you."

            "Mmmm you have got yourself a deal as long as you turn that stupid fan off." She says kissing me. It was an awkward position, so I turned over trying not to break the kiss. I succeeded, but it was not graceful. She was still laying on top of me and I pulled the blanket off of her.

            "Hey." She says pulling away laughing.

            "No comeback." I say trying to pull her head back to me.

            "No." She says sitting on my lower belly. "It's so cold in here." She says chuckling.
            "Yes, but I get a beautiful sight when it's cold in here." I say pulling her arms away from her chest. I bit my lip. "Just as I suspected." I say smirking. I let go of her hands and she quickly puts them back chuckling. "No, put them down." I whine.

            "Fine."  She says chuckling. She puts her hands on her thighs and I immediately put my hands on her hips.

            "Why are you so sexy?" I ask smirking.

            She shrugged. "Just lucky I guess." She says flashing that beautiful smile.

            "I'm definitely the lucky one." I say smiling.

            "You got lucky last night." She says smiling.

            "I did." I say smugly.

            She laughs and grabs my hands intertwining our fingers. She puts our linked fingers above my head. She cocked her head to the side and slowly started to grind on me. She wasn't dripping, but she was definitely wet. "Can we try something?" She asks.

            "If it involves you grinding on me, absolutely." I say biting my lip.

            She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Are you hungry?" she asks seductively.

            "If we are talking about the same thing, then yes I'm extremely hungry." I say practically moaning.

            "Good." She smirks and let's go of my hands and I watched her crawl further up my body. She hovered over my face and looked down at me.

I pull her down to sit on my face and I immediately pressed my lips to her clit. This was going to be fun. She leaned forward grasping my headboard. I was closed my eyes and started focusing strictly on her pleasure. I started fucking her with my tongue and the moans didn't stop. My name was falling from her lips. It started soft moans, but became screams as I started brushing my tongue over her clit. I loved her like this. This was her idea and it was so hot. It got even hotter when she started pulling and twisting her right nipple. I sucked her clit in my mouth hard and she went over the edge. I let her ride out her orgasm and kept licking and sucking. After she settled down a little, she rolled off of me and collapsed on the bed.
            "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen." I say smirking and turning to face her. 

            "Have I ever mentioned how much I love this mouth?" She says grabbing my face. "It can do some amazing things."

            "Hmmm you have, but you can tell me again." I say smirking.

            "Well, I love your mouth and the kisses it gives. Simply, the best." She says smiling.

            "I love your kisses the most." I say smiling.

            "I love yours the mostest." She says chuckling.

            "Prove it." I say smiling.

            "Ooh challenge accepted." She says smiling. She straddles me again and covers herself with a blanket. "It's still cold in here." She says kissing me. She starts circling her hips against me. I was already hard, but her grinding on me just made it worse. Her kisses matched the speed of her hips and I started moaning in her mouth. I took charge this time. I pulled the blanket off of her, sat up, and got up walking us to the bathroom. She must have realized where I was going because I felt her smile against my lips.

            "Hot water." She says before kissing me again.

            "Agreed." I say smiling. I kiss her really hard then place her feet on the floor in the bathroom. "Let me turn the water on, and then we will have some fun."

            "Okay, you have to wash my hair." She says smiling and wrapping her arms around me. "Babe, you won't have to do anything when we are in the shower together."

            "Sounds like you need to be around when I take a shower every day." She says chuckling.

            "If it involves seeing you, I will drop whatever I am doing to come see you." I say smiling.

            "You so sweet." She says smiling.

            "So, after we watch movies and relax today, you have to come to the club." I say happily.

            "What's going on tonight?" She asks curiously.

            "We are trying something different, but we got a lot of people to sign up and do it. We are allowing people to sing tonight. Most people are singing covers, but we have a few people doing originals. I think it will be fun." I say smiling. "I have to work the bar from 9 to close, but I hoped you wouldn't mind coming and sitting at the bar. Free drinks."

            "Robin, I am always willing to go to the club, no need to bribe me." She says chuckling. "But I will expect lots of kisses."

            "Absolutely." I say getting in the shower and pulling her with me.

            Those were the last words spoken for the next hour. Until while we were fooling around, I thrusted into her a little too hard and she hit her head on the wall.

"Ow." She screams.

"I'm sorry, babe. You okay?" I ask stopping completely.

"Yeah, I'm good. Keep going." She says breathlessly.

I nodded and kissed her forehead. I continued what I was doing until we both came hard. Something about shower sex is just amazing. After, what I think was her third orgasm; I placed her back on the ground. She wobbled a little and grabbed my shoulders. I grab the soap and lift her chin.

"How about I get you all soapy?" I ask kissing her lips.

"Sounds perfect." She says smiling.

"Turn around." I whisper in her ear. She turns around and I start with her shoulders. I go down her back, to her hips, up her stomach, and then slowly massage her breasts. I stay and linger there for a few minutes because she leaned back against me and relaxed. I continued to her arms, swiped across her breasts again, down her belly, and around to her ass. I didn't spend much time there, but I put more soap in my hand. I rubbed my hands together and put them back on her hips. I lean into her ear and whisper. "Open your legs for me." She smirked and spread her legs wider. I immediately stuck my hand between her legs. I made sure every part of her was filled with soap, but I mainly just enjoyed listening to her moans. I circled her clit over and over, flicked it, and squeezed it, until I had her squirming. I wrapped my hand tighter around her waist and started rubbing her clit faster. That is when she started moaning my name and telling me not to stop, but I did. I rinsed the soap off my hands then rinsed her off quickly. I stuck my hand back between her legs slipping two fingers inside of her effortlessly. "So wet." I say curling my fingers. She moaned out loud and her foot slipped out from underneath her. I grabbed her waist tighter so she wouldn't fall.

"Woah." She says grabbing my arm.

"Good?" I ask starting to pump my fingers again.

"Too goo-ugh-d" She moans.

I smiled and continued to pump faster. Another orgasm hit her hard and I continued letting her ride it out. I pulled my fingers out of her and wrapped both arms around her tight. She leaned her head back against my shoulder and opened her eyes.

            "Hi." I say smiling. She smirked and closed her eyes again. "Hmm I seem to have left you speechless."  I say kissing her cheek. 
"More like breathless." She says smiling. "But I need the soap because you did not wash my legs." She says chuckling.

"Imma finish." I say smiling. "I couldn't pass up the opportunity to ravish you one more time."

"I'll return the favor later." She says bumping her butt into me. "Only if you behave."

"Yes, my baby, I shall behave." I say smiling.

We spent probably another hour in the shower, before getting out. When we finally got out, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I grabbed another towel, wrapped it around her and helped her out of the shower. I dried her off, then wrapped it around her and fastening it above her left breast. I grabbed another towel and started to dry her hair for her.

"You have been hired as my personal dryer." She says smiling.

"What does it pay?" I ask curiously.

"Lots of kisses." She says smiling.

"I'll take the job." I say kissing her cheek. She chuckled and turned around.

"You just like my kisses, don't you?" She asks wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I do. There are no words to describe your kisses." I say smiling and wrapping my arms around her.

"Yours either." She says kissing me sweetly. "Let's get some lunch." She says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom.

"Where?" I ask curiously. "Can't go many places in towels." I say laughing.

"No, we cannot, but your kitchen allows that." She says chuckling. "I'm craving a sandwich, so I hope you have turkey and cheese."

"Of course." I say smiling.

We ate lunch and just talked the afternoon away. We stayed in towels until we had to get ready. Unfortunately, we ended up having o go back to her house because she does not have close here yet. She was wearing a pair of jeans tonight, skinny jeans with a bright red top and heeled boots. Her top was very low cut and her boobs looked perfect. Of course, I had to tell her that I wanted to bury my face in between them. She just laughed and said maybe later. Before I left my house, I packed a bag because she insisted that I sleep at her house tonight and who am I to tell my gorgeous girlfriend no. When we arrived at the club, I had a surprise waiting for her. We walked in at about 8:30. So later than intended, but we started making out again and we lost track of time. I was supposed to work from 9 p.m. till 2 a.m. but I own the place. We walked in and I walked us to the end of the bar.

"Okay, beautiful. I have to actually get to work now, but I had John reserve your table for you." I say smiling.

"Ooh thank you." She says kissing me.

"I'll make you a drink and bring you some chips and queso." I say smiling.

"Sounds great." She says smiling and kissing me one more time before walking to her table. We didn't sell fancy food, but we did have appetizer type foods. On the menu were chips with salsa or queso, mozzarella sticks, buffalo or barbeque wings, and fried pickles. I know that it's not a wide variety, but it goes over well. I was in the kitchen getting Regina's food when I got a text message. I pull out my phone and it's from Regina.

RM: Thank you for my flowers. They are beautiful.

She included a picture of her with her flowers with the message.

You are very welcome, my baby. Nothing feels better than seeing that beautiful smile on your gorgeous face.

RM: You are honestly the best! Hurry with my food, my lips are in dire need of yours! ;)

RL:I'M COMING!

She didn't respond to my last message, so I grabbed her chips and her drink and brought it to her. She had the biggest smile on her face when I got there.

"Thank you, again." She says standing up. She wraps her arms around my neck connecting her lips with mine. Time stops when she kisses me. Nothing else in the world seems to matter when her lips are on mine. Then, I remembered the poem. I pull away and smiled.

"Did you read the card?" I ask smiling.

"What card?" She asks confused. "Did I miss it?" She asks turning to look in between all the flowers.

"Hold on." I say kissing her cheek. I ran to John and slapped his arm. "Where the hell is the card?" I ask.

"What card?" He asks.

"I typed up a poem for Regina and I emailed it to you. I asked you to print it and put it in the vase with the flowers." I say.
"Oh shit. It's in my back pocket. My bad bro. I forgot to stick it in the vase." He says pulling it out.

"Thanks. I'll come help after she reads this." I say.

"That's fine. Take your time." He says smirking. I roll my eyes and walk back to Regina's table.

"Did you find it?" She asks smiling.

"I did." I say handing it to her. "But now you have to read it out loud." I say smiling.

"Okay." She says unfolding it. "Ooh another poem." She says smiling at me.

"Now, I am finally going to be able to see your reaction after you read it." I say smiling. She smiled and began to read aloud.

Your lips are so soft and red;
The thought of kissing you is stuck in my head.
Your beauty is so bright and warm
Shining through my darkest storm.
Your eyes sparkle like stars in the night sky,
When I stare into them I feel like I am soaring high.
You adore and you care right down to the core,
Filling me with happiness and so much more.
Here in my arms is where you belong.
The beating of your heart is like my own personal song.
For you are my heart and soul.
Regina, you are my whole world.

"Robin, I love it." She says hugging me tight. "It was beautiful." She says with the biggest smile on her face.

"I am so glad you loved it." I say kissing her. "Now, I must get back to work. If you need anything, more food another drink, let me know."

"Thank you." She says smiling.

"You are more than welcome." I say smiling.

She only asked me to refill her wine twice before coming to get water instead. What kept me smiling the entire night was every time she came to refill her drink, she would never leave without a kiss. Something so sweet and simple, but brought a smile to my face. It was a long night. It felt like hours before everyone cleared out. Regina was sitting at the bar, being the amazing girlfriend that she is, waiting for me to finish so we could leave together. John walked to the kitchen to put some dishes through the dishwasher, leaving Regina and I in the front alone. She was sitting on top of the bar. She was swinging her feet back and forth. She was a sight. She was teasing me I could tell. She was just watching me over her shoulder as I was cleaning up.

"Can you come see for a second?" She asks smiling.

"Sure." I say smiling. I walk over to her and before I could even say a word she pulled me in between her legs. She crashed her lips to mine so fast my head was spinning. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I started rubbing up and down her sides and back. It wasn't very long until her tongue was in my mouth, but like I said before, nothing else matters when her lips are on mine.

"PDA much?" John's voice came interrupting our kisses. We pull apart and Regina just laughed.

"Sorry, John." She says smiling. "Totally my fault that he isn't working." She says pulling me into a hug. She was sitting on the bar so when she pulled me into a hug, my face was buried in her neck. I just wrapped my arms around her and hugged her.

"You can take her home Robin. I can lock up tonight." He says walking over to us.

"No, John. You have locked up so many times for me." I say pulling away from Regina, but staying in her arms. "How about you go ahead and head home. I will lock up and pay you overtime for locking up three times this week."

"Well, thanks man. That means a lot." He says smiling. He puts the towel in the back and comes out with his keys. "I will see you tomorrow night, Robin."

"Indeed, you will." I say smiling.

"Goodnight Regina."

"Goodnight, John." She says smiling.

He walks out the door and closes it behind him. I look at Regina and smile.

"Get back to work, mister." She says bopping me on the nose. "No more kisses until all the work is done."

"Yes ma'am." I say smiling. I walk back behind the counter and finish wiping behind the bar. I head to the back and put the last cups and plates in the dishwasher. "Alright, ready to go?" I ask smiling.

"Yes, I am so sleepy." She says trying to get off the bar.

"Hold on, let me help." I say running to the other side of the bar. I grab her hips and lift her up and place her feet on the floor.
"Thank you." She says smiling.

"You are welcome. I just didn't want you to hurt yourself. The bar is kind of high." I say kissing her head. "Let's go."

"Wait, I gotta get my flowers." She says walking back to her table. She grabs them and carries them back with both hands.

"You want me to hold them?" I ask.

"No, I want to hold them." She says smiling.

"Alright." I say chuckling. "Let's go to the truck." I wrap my arm around her back since I couldn't hold her hand. I open the door for her and she climbs in. When she is in comfortably, I close the door behind her. I walk to the other side and climb in. After we both buckled our seatbelts, I start the truck and reach over and grab her hand. We were going to her place tonight. So, it was a little closer than my place. As I was driving her hand went limp. I looked over and she had fallen asleep. I smile and just continue to her house. When we arrived, I searched for her keys. I had to try three different keys before I found the one that actually opened the door. I placed my stuff and her flowers on the table by the door. I went back out the car and picked her up bridal style. I gently closed the door and carried her into the house. I closed and locked the door. I don't know how I managed that, but it was locked. I started carrying her up the stairs and I must have woken her up when I locked the door.

"What are you doing?" She asks sleepily.

"I am carrying you to your bed. You fell asleep in my truck on the way home. You can go back to sleep." I say smiling.

"It's okay." She says wrapping her arms around my neck. "I want to change first."

"Alright." I say smiling. I lay her on the bed and she curls up. "What clothes do you want?"

"Just a pair of shorts and a big shirt. Check the bottom drawer." She says yawning.

"Okay." I say going to her dresser. I grab her what she wanted and walk back to her. "Here babe, they are in front of you when you want them."

"Okay, thank you." She says not moving.

"I'm going get my bag from downstairs. I'll be back." I say softly. None of this was fazing her. It was quite adorable. I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag. When I got back upstairs, she had not moved. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, use the bathroom, and change. By the time I got out, her clothes were on the floor and she was snuggled under the blanket. I crawled in on the other side and pulled her closer to me. "Are you asleep?" I ask softly. She didn't budge. "Well, if you are asleep, I am going to sound like a complete idiot talking to you. But if you are not sleeping, I did not get my kisses after I was finished working." That is when she smirked. "I knew you weren't sleeping." I say kissing her cheek.

"I am not." She says softly and turning on her back. "Goodnight, Robin." She says giving me duck lips.

"Goodnight, Regina." I say giving her duck lips and kissing her. She chuckled into the kiss and pulled away. I put my arm under her neck and she nuzzled her head into my neck. We were both fast asleep within minutes.

Authors note: Please let me know what you think!
Morgan