The Fury Inside of Me

Hello everyone

I just wanted to tell u that this chapter is probably my second favorite!

i literally have been thinking of writing this chapter since the beginning of this book, so i really hope u enjoy it as much as i do :)) 🤍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Fury Inside of Me -

Ever since that night at the Long Manor, things have surprisingly gone better between Venus's and Cedric's relationship. They hung out the three days as he promised. He walked her to her first class of the day. They pecked on each other's lips every time they encountered. At nightfalls, he would go to her bedroom to talk about his and hers day when they haven't had the chance of speaking during the daytime. The only thing that didn't really work was the fact of Venus's choice of keeping them a secret for a while.

However, the news about their relationship haven't really stayed private...

Venus wasn't really glad the moment she spotted her Slytherin classmates reading the newspaper her boyfriend was on

Venus wasn't really glad the moment she spotted her Slytherin classmates reading the newspaper her boyfriend was on. But Cedric, on the other hand, was — he felt proud and even influential. His name become more known and respected around Hogwarts. In conclusion, the "Longory" couple were the talk of Hogwarts. The journalists have been interested in him due to his relationship with Miss Long, specially Rita Skeeter.

"It's clear the fact that the young lady, Venus Long, has fallen for the comely champion, Cedric Diggory. However, there are people who still believe in the past relationship she had with her first unforgettable love: Harry Potter — also known as the boy who lived."

"Vee, girl, I hate this woman too, but I must confess that her articles surely sound interesting..." - Lee admitted as she held the newspaper in her hands.

"For Merlin's sake, will you ever stop reading those ridiculous articles? It's getting harder to bear you two."

"Okay! I'll stop, Vee." - Lee said as she raised her hands up in surrender.

"I have to find Cedric before he accomplishes his task. I promised him." - Venus sat up on the dark couch of the Slytherin common room, before the bell sound was rung.

7:30 a.m.

"Aw, young love." - Lee mocked in Skeeter's American accent as she curled a part of her hair around her finger. "That's why you made us wake this early?"

"Out."

"What?"

"Out." - I repeated, pointing my finger to the door. "Out of my room. Now."

"I was just joking! Fleur?" - she begged, asking the blonde girl to convince the irritated friend.

"You heard her, Lee." - Fleur agreed with Venus, not bothering to look at Lee.