A French Holiday

The days at Beauxbatons have passed pretty fast that Venus didn't even notice. Of course, there were some times of the day she couldn't stop wondering how her friends from Hogwarts were or felt lonely. She would also try to guess the things she didn't figure what they meant or why they happened, examples: the possessed garden elf, from last summer; Dumbledore's avoiding talking to her; why Tom Riddle tortured her mentally; the dark masks Grindelwald mentioned; who that man really was and his past with Maleficent or mother, since he seemed to know her.

-October 31st, 1993-

"This is so weird! Time passed by so quickly that I didn't even notice that October is about to be over..." - Venus started speaking, after she was told they would have a break from school.

"Weird or not, I'm glad we're taking a break from here." - Lucas replied.

The dark haired girl laughed at his comment

"Okay, but can I at least understand why we are having a break from school this whole week?" - Venus asked.

"Tomorrow is All Saints' day, a famous French Holiday that happens to be the day all saints are honored. It is a time when families visit cemeteries to remember and honour their deceased relatives." - Fleur replied.

"That's why I'd suggest you start packing up, my friend. We're leaving here."

"Thank Merlin again for that!" - Lucas said, folding his hands together as he looked up.

"Oh stop being dramatic and idiot, Lucas." - Fleur said, rolling her eyes.

"Dramatic? You are the one who's making a deal about this stupid holiday. We all are alive and nobody have a dead familiar sooo?" - Lucas said rudely, earning an elbow on his belly and a scowl from Arthur.

"You never know what could happen the day after..." - Fleur replied, lowering her head. "Well, I don't know about you all, but I'm ready." - she said, before making her way out of the room.

Everyone shook their head at Lucas as they rolled their eyes, before leaving him in the room all by himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The five teenagers walked down the hall to the exit of the school with their bags held in their hands. Other students were starting to exit too as Vee's friend group made their way out of the castle spotting three carriages ready to be departed. They smiled at each other and hugged one by one.

"I may sound very cheesy right now, but I just wanna say I've had such a great time here, thanks to each one of you." - Venus said, about to get into her carriage.