Welcome to Hogwarts

A magical and delightful place. Where wizards, witches and all kinds of creature are welcome to feel home. Definitely one of the biggest dreams of every child. The farthest magical thing that a kid, with non-magical parents, could do, was read a Fantasy book and use their own imagination. While the pure-blood or half-blood of magical parents children, would learn and have access of using magic in reality. However, there were some exceptions, some muggle blooded borns would be in the Witchcraft and Wizardry School. That happened for the fact that, these same Muggles happened to have witch or a wizard member in their family before. Somehow there would always be a magical blood related to a muggle, which happened a lot without them even knowing it.

"I've heard that they had a child, who just started studying here!" - a young boy said amusedly to his friend. "It's a girl. I've heard she is a black haired girl, called Vee something... I think it's Venus."

Venus looked at him with a confused face, then looked back at her new friends, who were all looking at her already. Their eyes were filled with delight and respect. She just chuckled at them and paid attention to the tall, severe-looking, and dark haired woman, who had her hair tied under a black hat.

 She just chuckled at them and paid attention to the tall, severe-looking, and dark haired woman, who had her hair tied under a black hat

The professor shushed, making everyone quiet. "Could I have your attention please? Well... Welcome to Hogwarts! The place where you're gonna learn how to use and possess magic..."

"Trevor! Come back!" - a dark brown haired boy yelled, chasing something.

Hermione looked down and saw his toad, she assumed. After getting it on her hands, she gave to Neville that was tired now, from running behind his pet.

"Thank... you!"

A cough caught the boy's attention. He slowly walked away apologizing and the students were taken towards two very tall doors, which were opened a bit later.

"Now welcome to the Great Hall!" - the woman exclaimed excitedly at the kids, who were fascinated with it.

'This is the perfect timing. He's right there!', Draco thought looking at Harry, deciding to introduce himself, since he was with Venus earlier.

It was a large room with four long tables with seats on both sides of it. There were some torches on the stone walls. The ceiling was looking as if it was at night, full of stars and a beautiful moon shining up above the room. Most of the students were already there, taking a look at the new first year students.

"One of them is the newest Beau Long."
"He said she was powerful, just like her whole family."
"She's gonna be gorgeous just like her mother!" - whispering happened to be whispered around the room nonstop, making Venus a little nervous.

Harry noticed the girl's tension and asked if she was okay. She didn't even notice him due to her attention that was on a jet black haired man. He was staring back at her, as Harry watched them confused. She grinned, looking more relaxed as she stopped looking at him.