Eleanor Beau Moor.

* TW: mutilation. *
————————————————————————

-October 27th, 1954-
A magical girl called Eleanor was born in a very distant and magical place called Moors, where a magical forest realm that bordered a human kingdom was - located on an island next to the Forbidden Island, in the Wizarding World. Her family was composed by dark fairies and wizards/witches, which was the reason people usually them the Maleficent Family. Her parents were killed by muggle borns, leaving her as an orphan when she was about 10 years old. She had been taken care by three fairies and a wizard ever since that day.

- October 27th, 1965-
At the age of 11, she received a letter from the Durmstrang Institute for Magical Learning. They thought she was just perfect for their school. But she was sent to the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in less than 5 months studying at the first school, since she got. Why? Well... as I have already mention a bit of it, she almost got herself expelled. She was a very smart and rebel kid, which was why it was normal to find her pranking around the school and also be the top smartest student of her class (and in the whole school too). One day, after getting mad at the Dark Arts's Professor, she accidentally used Imperius Curse on the professor, which caused him to resign from the school and never be heard of anymore. In her luck, she wasn't expelled. However the Headmaster still decided to send her to the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic due to the letter her parents left him. They wished she could be a real lady in the future.
They had some other plans, orders and objectives for her to follow, even though they were both dead.

As she grew up, she fell in love with a young human boy the same age as her, who was from a not so wealthy half blood family. He would go to the Moor Forest to spend time with her all day when she was back for school break. His name was Stefan. He seemed to have fallen for her just as she did for him. Each day passed by, increasing the affection and feelings she felt for him. The way she trusted him, heard his voice, felt his embrace... everything about him felt special to her... until one night.

- September 4th, 1974-
The night Stefan cut the girl's wings, without hesitation, to later become king. The night that made her feel the feeling of betrayal, being lied to, weakness and hurt by the one she had her first, what he usually called, true love kiss. A night Maleficent has, for sure, never forgotten about.

She wanted revenge from it.
1976 - Two years later, the king's child was born and, not so long after, Maleficent cursed the new born with, what everyone called, the Sleeping Beauty curse.
She was arrested for this one dark art she created, staying not even a week at Azkaban since she escaped it with other wanted inmates.
She then became even more feared, becoming one of the top wanted creatures in the whole Wizarding World.

She started visiting islands next to her, where other dark wizards or magical creatures she met at Azkaban were. After a while, some of them would meet at an abandoned building in the middle of the night to plan or to leave together to commit their already planned crimes, involving dark arts.

During one of the nights, when they were all reunited as usual, they decided to name their gang as: The Dark Wicked. Each integrant was called a Wicked Sentencer or a Dark Sentencer. The group was composed by 9 powerful wizards: Maleficent, Abigail Zabini, Augustus Rockwood, Corban Yaxley, Corrine Cribb, Credence Barebone, Gellert Grindelwald, Rodolphus Lestrange, and Nagini - each of them had a different job, according to the specialty only they possessed. It was as if each of them were a puzzle that completed a part of the group.