Chamber of Secrets

October 31st, 1992 - Halloween
It was a sunny day at Hogwarts. Venus had spent the last weeks by spending time with the Gryffindors, but mostly with the Slytherins (specially Draco). And today, Draco finally decided to declare his feelings for Venus.

"I think I'll tell her, Blaise."
"You should. She might have feelings for you too, Malfoy." - Blaise said, nodding at him as he tapped the blonde boy's shoulder. "Just go there and tell her!"

Draco stood up from the Slytherin table, spotting Venus sat with her Gryffindor friends. He walked next to them and stood behind her, catching Hermione's and Ron's attention right away.

"Hi! Uh, I think I have something to tell you, Vee." - Draco said, glancing back at Blaise, who just smiled at him.

"Oh really?"
"Uh y-yes. Soo what are you doing this afternoon?"
"I will watch Harry's training for the Quidditch game." - Venus replied, making Draco's smile disappear slowly. She noticed it and spoke, before she let him speak and lead to an argument. "How about we walk to class together?"

"Perfect." - he smiled at her, as she stood up and held her books.

She turned around to the three Gryffindors., before she said, "I'll see you three later, okay?".
They all just nodded. Ron and Hermione frowned a little, while Harry seemed to be sad. Draco furrowed his eyebrows at them, before smiling at Venus again. Before the two best friends started walking, Draco reached for Venus's hand and smirked, when she held his.

They walked out of the Great Hall, catching a few eyes from the students and Snape's

"Did you just see that?" - Hermione asked, widening her eyes.
"They look like a couple!" - Ron said.
"Could you two shut up? They're definitely just friends." - Harry rolled his eyes at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"What were you going to tell me?""Well, um

"What were you going to tell me?"
"Well, um... Venus Beau Long." - Draco started, as he held the girls hands between them. "I think I like you!"

Venus just frowned confused and then grinned at him sweetly. He smiled back hopeful at what her next words would be.

"So... do you like me too?
"Duh? Of course I do! You're my best friend, Draco!" - she said smiling widely, as the boy's smile became nonexistent and he stood there speechless.