Death wish

I walked down the long halls that had plenty of three schools' students filling it. Fleur and Aurélie were nowhere to be seen. So I decided to go to the only place I hadn't gone yet - the Great Hall. As I turned to another hall, I bumped into someone. Oh Merlin, I am so disastrous!

"I am so sorry!" - I apologized, stepping back a little to look at... "Blaise?"

"Venus?" - the thin line in his lips curled the sides, making a smile grow on his face.

"Blaise!" - I exclaimed, before we both pulled into a tight hug. "I missed you so much!"

"So did I!" - he said as his face expressed the excitement and happiness he felt now. "I thought I would never meet you again, Vee!"

"Let me guess, someone said I died?" - I asked with a sarcastic smile.

"One of those Gryffindors started, after they spoke to Dumbledore."

"And he confirmed it? Oh yeah. I've heard about it." - I shook my head with my eyes shut as I smiled.

We leaned ourselves against the hall's wall to chat for a few more minutes. I told him almost everything that happened to me ever since I left Hogwarts 2 years ago. I trusted Blaise. He was a good friend, that's for sure.

"Draco was very angry and upset the first days..." - he spoke, lowering his head.

"Really?"
"Yep. He wouldn't speak to anyone ever since you left. But the next year, he was already making fun of Potter as always. But the boy replied back a few times and they ended up having an argument." - he let out a snicker.

"Typical Draco..." - I mumbled, before giggling a bit.

"How did it go when you two talked the other day?"

"Well... we talked a bit." - I said, receiving a quick nod from him as he kept his eyes on me. "But he didn't really tell me much about him."

"Oh okay..." - he said, looking down as his smile disappeared slowly.

"What is it?"

"I was just wondering..." - he started, lifting his head up to stare at me, but then spotting something or someone behind me. I started to turn around until he turned my cheek to look at him.

"What is going on?" - I ask looking to my side.

"Nothing..."
"Is it Cedric?"
"Yes! I mean-"
"Oh I think I should look for Fleur then... I gotta go." - I said quickly, walking towards the Great Hall's direction, after saying, "See you around, B."

"Yeah! See ya around, Vee!" - he screamed, while I walked into the hall not bothering to look back.

-Draco's POV-

I watched Vee on the other table with Cedric leaning in to kiss her. He's such a dork. Never leaves her alone in peace.

"Draco?" - Pansy called for my attention with her whispering.

Before you think, the answer is no. I don't like her like that, okay? She's my best friend. She has been there for me when Vee left.

"Yeah?" - I mumbled, not bothering to take my eyes off Venus.

"Why don't you just go there and talk to her?"
"With that bastard around? Hell no." - I let out a huff as I shook my head.

"Then let's make her come here." - she whispered as she laid her head against my chest and I looked away.

"She won't even take a peak at us, Parkinson." - I said, taking a look at Venus, who was gazing at me. I smirked a bit as she turned around to walk away with Dickory.