"What happened?" // Diagon Alley

Two years have passed, since the day the Malfoy's only child and Beau Long's only child have lastly met. No communication, information or anything you could imagine that would contain the kids having knowledge about each other.

"Mom, when are the Malfoys coming back?", Venus would ask that for a whole year until one day, she finally got an answer. "You should just forget about that day. And specially that family. They were all... different than we thought, Vee.", was all her mother said. That day would always be remembered, that's for sure.

The little girl had changed ever since. Most of the times, she would just stay in her bedroom all day. And the rare times, she would go to the garden for nothing more than five minutes and then just go back to her room. Merlin knows what she would do in the garden all alone. It turned into a routine. That was definitely an unusual thing for her to do. Her parents would ask her what she wanted to do or where she wanted to go to. They would buy her animals; take her to places she has never been to; meet any other families, with or without children. Except the Malfoys.

The girl had acted like that for a whole year, until she finally got the chance of making new friends, when they had guests over. A few months before her 11th birthday, she got a letter from Hogwarts. But she was also invited to join the Ilvermorny School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry.

Damon has studied at Hogwarts and Ilvermorny School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry, while Katelyn went to Durmstrang and Beauxbatons. Two opposite schools? Yep. After almost getting kicked out from Durmstrang for being "too extra" on the Dark Arts' classes and using them out of the classes, her parents thought it would be better to transfer her to the Beauxbatons. Where she learned how to be more 'classy' (if you get what I mean) and a true lady, which was the reason why she'd be rigid when it was about orders and studies. Most of the Animagus type of dragons (which were a rare kind of animagus) would go to the Ilvermorny School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry. It was an amazing school. Just like Hogwarts. However Damon's parents sent him there when he was on 5th grade, but that story should be told another day.

The old Vee would come back for a while, but it still wasn't the same as before.
She even made a new best friend. But no one would ever be like Draco. He was the one and only. No matter what happened or where he is now, she still missed and perhaps, felt something for him every single day. She had no clue about what was that, but it was a strong feeling that was the only thing keeping her from forgetting the boy she enjoyed spending time with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad, what happened to Venus? Is she okay?", Draco asked once. But Lucius would just stay in silence and give him an order or change the subject, instead of creating an "answer". The Malfoys have moved on too. Except for Draco. He still wondered how and where the girl was. Perhaps they could've moved again. Maybe she still wondered where and how he was too. Or she had already forgotten about him. He would overthink most of the time, while he was "talking" with his father.

"When you grow up, you'll get to be just like me...." - the boy heard the man say. "... by being a death eater." - that was the other part that he only got. He would never understand everything that his father said, for focusing more on his thoughts. It was a mess. But he still would think it was cool the whole idea of being a 'death eater', even though he didn't fully understand it. Maybe this way, he would be able to fly and would try to find his best friend, he thought. He would have super powers, according to his father.

Another new thing that he happened to have, was such a strong disgust for muggles. He clearly became a mini version of Lucius. He learned that they are foolish, stupid and disgusting, after he heard many of his father's stories containing the muggles, when he was in the muggle world. Anybody who was a muggle, was already hated by Draco Malfoy and his family. Even him. Surprising right? Well, not every story begins or continuations or even endings, are supposed to be nice. Not every story is composed with good things. Not every time, but maybe once in a while.