True heir

November 13th

It would be a windy day. Just perfect for Quidditch. Venus yawned as she stretched her arms in the air. Her roommates, Pansy Parkinson and Tracey Davis. Maybe you're wondering how the three of them are in the same room or maybe not, if you don't know who's Tracey Davis. Well, almost nobody knew anyways, except that she was bullied by most of her house mates.

Venus didn't even bother to wake them up, she just went for a quick shower, before she got ready for the day. She wore her short grey skirt, white blouse with a grey Slytherin cardigan on top of it. Then she put on her grey pantyhose, before she tied her boots' ties. When she was just about to pick her tie, someone tapped on her shoulder. She turned around, facing Pansy.

"You forgot this." - Pansy said, handing her a Slytherin tie, as Venus just pulled it out of her hands and started walking out of the dormitory. "No problem, I guess..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry! I've heard you will be playing on the Quidditch game that will happen this afternoon. How awesome!" - Venus said, receiving only a simple nod by Harry. "You're playing as seeker, aren't you?"
"Yep. Just like Malfoy." - he said, glancing at Draco, who scowled at him from the Slytherin table.

Hermione and Ron exchanged looks, before one of them coughed to break the awkward silence the other two caused.

"Vee! How about me and you go to the library? I've been thinking about some things that could perhaps help you." - Hermione said, awkwardly grinning at Venus, who held a blank face. She turned to face Ron, who seemed to be confused. "While Ron, uh, go to class with Harry. And later, you save us a good spot to cheer for Harry! Huh?"

"What?" - Ron asked to Hermione, who immediately gave him a weird stare. "I mean, yes! That's a great idea! I'll just-just go there and wait... for you two, girls." - he stood up quickly, almost tripping.

Harry giggled along with Venus, until he noticed she giggled too. Then he walked away with Ron, while Hermione immediately turned to Venus's face.

"Can you, now, please, tell me what happened?"
"Uh, why don't I tell you later?" - she said in almost a mumble, lowering her head shyly.

"They are both gone, Vee. Harry has been acting too weird around you this whole week! There must be something going on."
"It's probably just him overthinking or... I don't know, Mione."
"Venus Beau Long." - Hermione started again, catching even more of the girl's attention. "I know when you are telling the truth, specially when you are lying to me too."

The young Long gulped as her eyes widened a bit, before she sighed. "Fine. I'll tell you, but no word to Ron or anybody else about this, okay?" - she asked as she received a quick nod from her best friends right away. "Harry and I... kissed."

"You and Harry, WHAT?!" - Hermione asked in an exclamation, catching some students' attention. Venus immediately shushed her. "Sorry sorry... but how, Vee?!"

"Last week, after the Quidditch arguing... I don't really know how and why it happened. I mean, it just did!"
"Wow... I always knew you two would be together, ever since the first day!" - the young Granger girl said, seeming to be proud of herself.

"Stop Granger!" - Venus pushed Hermione away from her, as she stood up and Hermione laughed at her. "There's somebody else too. Draco."

Hermione's laughter went quiet. "You mean Malfoy?" - she faked her puking.
"Yeah...?"
"Are you crazy? The same boy, who keeps calling me a-a...?!" - Hermione asked angrily, not wanting to say the name Draco usually calls  the muggle-borns.