You're cute

You wake up to the sound of pans clattering in the kitchen. It's unusual for Ushijima to be this loud in the morning so this forces you up. Sitting upright, you look around to see you're in your room. You don't remember falling asleep last night.

Rubbing at your eyes, you try to recall last night. You faintly remember seeing Semi right by your side. Not wanting to sit in bed any longer, you throw your blanket to the side and slip your feet into a pair of slippers.

Upon opening your door, a flash of red hair stops right in front of you. Tendō snickers when he sees your bed hair. "Good morning princess. Would you like me to carry you to the bathroom?" He speaks playfully with wiggling eyebrows.

"Did you make all that noise?" Your eyes narrow upwards to the 6' 1" red head. He puckers his lips out and casts his eyes to the side.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. But, I know one thing. You should freshen up. Ushijima and Semi are almost done making breakfast. I was told to come wake you up." He then murmurs beside you. "I'm pretty sure they just wanted me out of the kitchen."

You snicker and shake your head at Tendō. "I guess I'll get ready then." You slip past Tendō towards the bathroom to wash your makeup off from last night and to brush your teeth.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Semi raises his eyes from the plate of eggs he sets down on the island table. Y/N raises a hand up to greet him. "Morning Eita." Her sweet smile easily makes his heart jump when he's greeted by her first thing in the morning. The corner of his lips twitch, wanting to form a smile.

He nonchalantly responds to her in his steely tone. "Morning Y/N."

She walks over to Ushijima who's turning off the stove. Her hand rests on his bicep when she peers at the bacon that's sizzling in his pan. Ushijima looks over at her with his usual stoic expression. The two begin to converse like usual.

Semi envied that. What Ushijima takes for granted is what Semi wants.

Tendō notices Semi's looming stare at the two. He clears his throat to get Semi's attention. "So you could cook too Semi?" Tendō stares at the eggs with a hunger in his eyes.

"Yeah. Don't you?" Semi walks over and sits besides Tendō on a barstool chair. Tendō puckers his lips out and shakes his head. Ushijima and Y/N walk over to the two with four plates and utensils. The two stand on the other side of the island table with their plates.

"I'll wash the dishes since everyone made breakfast while I was asleep." You extend two forks towards Tendō and Semi. The two thank you before taking the fork out of your hand.

"It's alright. I'll help you with them." Ushijima interjects. His deep voice ringing in your ear beside you.

"But--" Your words stop short when you feel his eyes on your face. Not wanting to retort further, you remain quiet.