Guilty arousal

Ushijima clicks his bedroom door closed. He lets out a breath of relief the moment he's alone.

His eyes narrow down on his shorts where a hardon is present. Grimacing to himself, he extends his large hands towards his face to rub roughly. If he had stayed in Y/N's room any longer, it would've been an embarrassment for him to get caught like this.

Her euphoric moans, giggles, and flushed face is enough to get his imagination jogging.

Ushijima bites down on his bottom lip, feeling guilty for imagining such things about Y/N. The two were innocently kissing and here he is having lewd thoughts.

He looks at the door from the corner of his eyes, his breathing a bit hitched.

With this rising emotion of his hormones and the thought that the girl he used to imagine often is just across the hallway only makes the situation more exciting and risky. Ushijima hasn't felt like this in awhile.

Feeling the sweat start to form on his forehead, he leaves from the door to walk over to his bed.

His plan is to sleep it off but that idea is thrown out of the window when Ushijima gives into his lust. There's no way he could just lay in bed like this.

There's no harm if he pleases himself, right?

In the darkness of the room, Ushijima nervously places a hand over his crotch. The hardon is definitely still there. He forces his eyes closed, slipping his hand under his shorts. His imagination easily takes over.

What would Y/N's hands look and feel like against his length?

His brows furrow together as a soft groan erupts from his throat. His hand starts off hesitant but then it begins to stroke at a quicker pace. He's a bit disgusted with himself.

How could he have such dirty thoughts about his girlfriend who's studying in the room across from him?

The more he thinks about Y/N, the more his mind drifts elsewhere. He thinks about the situation the two were in just a few moments ago.

Y/N's study session could've taken a turn if he hadn't left. He would've asked Y/N to study something else than bookwork.

He'd want the two to study each other.

Ushijima clenches his teeth, his hold on his length tight. Just the thought alone of their kisses deepening and his tongue gliding against her supple skin.

"God, fuck." Ushijima huskily grunts into the air.

What would the noise Y/N make sound like?