I'm your idiot

Ushijima holds you steady on the wall. Each kiss is rough, hungry, and needy. His actions far from gentle but you don't mind it. Seeing him act on his own accord only arouses you more.

You didn't think things would happen this quickly seeing as though just yesterday the two of you were just starting to be intimate. Maybe Ushijima is more of a pervert than you thought. He's probably surprising himself too.

"Mmm..." Ushijima's quiet sound of pleasure makes you blush. He's completely infatuated with the scenario that is happening. Wanting to hear more moans from him, you change things up. You pull away from your flurry of kisses to glide your tongue on the bottom of his parted lips.

His eyes visibly widen and he's giving his entire attention to you. With a teasing smirk on your face, you softly suck on his bottom lip before slipping your tongue in. His brows knit and his eyes soften, his grip on your waist tightens from your teasing.

Ushijima doesn't take over as he lets you have your own fun. Your tongue explores his mouth, flicking and gliding. Closing your eyes, your tongue swirls around his and a muffle moan from Ushijima fills your ears.

He slowly moves one hand under your skirt. Slowly, you pull your tongue out of his mouth and Ushijima stares at you in a daze. He parts his lips innocently and sticks his tongue out, wanting more.

Your heart skips at the sight. The way he silently asks for more is just too cute. Unable to deny him, you surprise him by sucking on his tongue instead. Another moan is gifted and you smile from the sweet tone.

With Y/N distracted, Ushijima rubs at her inner thigh. The temperature underneath her skirt is hot and he grows excited to feel the dampness of her panties against his fingers.

Fuck. When did he get so perverted like this?

He's still in disbelief that this is happening.

He was distracted the entire day during his classes with thoughts of Y/N.

To have her surprise him like this when he got back...it's definitely a dream come true.

The amount of imaginations he had of her in her school uniform.

Aroused by these thoughts, Ushijima impatiently wanders his fingers to her panties. His fingers press the area and he's pleased to feel how damp and warm the spot it. Y/N squirms in his arms, a soft moan escaping her lips when she pulls herself away from his tongue.

Ushijima slowly sets her down on her feet and he wastes no time to get on his knees. He slowly presses several kisses up her inner thigh before lifting her skirt up. Y/N helps him by holding her skirt up for him. She purses her lips and shuts her eyes closed, a blissful sound of her moans fill the hallway when Ushijima laps up the dripping liquid in between her folds.

His large hands part her legs a little wider so he could have better access.