A damainette story part 7

Hello guys!sorry for not updating like i said i would sorry for keeping you waiting i was quite busy actually but now i have a little free time!  I have noticed that i havent been putting the kwamies in the story but i will try to put them in the next chapters!hope you enjoy.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Walking to school,marinette hands were getting sweaty,she did'nt know if there will be any bullys not that she can't handle herself or anything but she want to have a peaceful highschool lifestyle here.She keep spacing out and it  was soon cut off when she crashed into a wall like certain human.Sorry she squeaked,she can already tell his a devilish type of person by the dark aura she felt above her.when she looked up she saw piercing green eyes staring at her...................she saw........................................................................................

Felix!

he smirked down at her and whispered something in her ear that would make any human angry but because she's an angel she just smiled at him and replied its his choice and i cant change that which got him on the edge at how polite she replied."Felix" you should change your ways,I dont think you would want to be burnt alive in hell and you would'nt  want your nightmares come real she said living a stunned felix as she walked past him.

time skip to class brought to by robin****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

when they both entered the class all eyes were on them and they both intruduced themselves.OMG! look there's a beauty goodness a boy whistle,marinette could tell he was a playboy from the way he looked at her that made her gag.chloe thinking it was her gave him a toothy grin in which he rolled his eyes and replied not you blonde.Chloe go sit by felix and marinette sit by damain the teacher instructed when she looked over to boy with his hand up and they made eye contact the world seem to stop!