A daminette story chapter 21

HEY!guys sorry for not updating here's your new chapter!i finallyfound the lost paper lol!i am sick rn but tried to make this so enjoy!comment,vote etc and btw thnx for voiting saving my book and leavimg some comments illy!I have been to busy writing stories ,reading and listening to bts and other k-pop songs that i forgot all about my school work so my grades went low like really low compared to my normal grades so im trying to steady it and bring it up so i will not post like how i use to until i get holidays i may psot a lil but not much!

anyways i love bts 🥰💕#btsbuttercomeback

and yo bts hater hold your own opinions to your self

anyways w'ere here for miraclous and the bat fam so enjoy the story TWT

**********************************

Tiki and marinette were laughing a joke they made on lila.Can you believe  she called my soulmate dambi boo!like what kind of name is that laughed marinette to tiki ,this is even worse than the nickname I gave to plagg"stinky chesse"laughed back tiki.

Miss me! stated plagg as he transformed infront of them in human form!

plagg!

Dad!

plagg heart warmed when he heard his long lost daughter called him dad !

I'm here to save ya!

fianally !

sorry i took long i had to convience your idiotic mate!

Damain?Where is he?

he is with the other idiot!

OH!

plagg broke off the handcuffs and stated let's go!

************************