A daminette story chapter 1

here's chapter one!

Marinette died saving Paris and Chloe,  she jumped in front of chloe taking the hit of the dagger instead of her.No! screamed chloe and Catnoir ,What have you done they both screamed,there lying down on the ground was ladybug with a dagger in her chest. Catnoir leaped in the sky with rage and took the brooches (mayura & hawkmoth) and when he saw who was under the mask he started arguing with them by the time he was done ladybuug/marinette were already gone(dead).

3 days after(At her funeral)

Everyone grieved mostly chloe ,the girl she hated the most and bully everyday died because of her."Today we announce the death of our hero and the most nicest person in paris and our ray of sunshine said the priest".Lying down in a coffin was marinette lifeless body in a red dress and some of manon's toys by her side. After they said there nice things about her and how they're gonna miss her,out of the blue she just got up and sat down with a bright smile on her face. Sooo anyone miss me she said as she giggled as everyone looked at her with their jaw dropped.The first to get out of their shocked state was manon ,Marinette!! she squeled as she run up to the girl and gave her a big hug,everyone cheered.When she jumped out of the coffin and stepped on the ground magic surrounded her and when it came out she was left with a golden dress ,long hair a pair of white golden wings and a white bow on her head.Everyone gasped,Adrien run up to her and gave her a hug to which she didnt show no emotion to,he was about to kiss her when she moved out of the way and he fell right on his face .What! do you think your doing she screamed with tears running down her cheeks,everyone looked confused they knew she liked him.You think we cant see everything happening on earth Huh! but lets forget about it,I forgive you she said as she opened her wings that shines and keep catching the sunlight.I-I have places to be she said not looking back.

And soar through the sky!