A Daminette story chapter 15

It would really be nice f you read my other story!but anyways Sorry!for keeping you waiting!hope you enjoy!

On a chair tied up sat marinette confused as she looked around trying to think about how she got here.

What am i doing here! she stated to nobody in particular but her bones nearly jumped out off its skin when someone replied,

I don't know mabey I should ask you!

A voice she know all to well,when the person came out she was not suprised but instead shouted annoyed.

Lila!?

What are you doing or what am i doing here?Marinette questioned.She gasped when the sweet sickening liar lila figure turned,she now has firy hair,black clothes and fangs.

You're a -

Devil! finished  lila cutting off marinette short.

Soon lila started telling her story.

*Lila Story*

I use to lie a-

use?questioned marinette

ugh! let me explain snapped lila back

fine watever!

I use to lie alot!Back in the days when i wasn't dead,i was a killer like my father but that soon came to end when my oh precious bestfriend shot me in the head when i tried to kill her,me being me wanted do some mischeif so i came to the country of love to cause chaos only to find that it already has.So i came to your school only to be in the centre of attention and i love attention but you my dear friend had to spoil that and my hate grew for you day by day.So i team up with hawkmoth!

And here i thought she wasn't that bad!guess i was wrong once again stated marinette in her mind.

So where's your parents questioned lila clamly.

Back in paris she stated as if its the most obvious thing ever.

Your real parents! stated lila

Which real parents she stated dumbfolded.