Damainette chapter 14

If you could say she is angry well my dear that would be an understatement.First he comes here to spoil her life and next thing he accused her of being a slut. He is the one that let lila seduced him when he was in was in his all so called depressed state and he let her.Lila is all things but marinette never knew she would be like that.For a fifthteen year old,lla has already started on the wrong path with her lies now this,what else will she do?Team up with hawkmothy?well hawkmoth has just been extinct.

Catnour and everyone else stared in awe.Wait!? isn't she an angel he thought aloud.The rest of them stared but they soon become terrified as they recognised they are face to face with a she-devil so they scattered  like little she goats and he goats like their life depended on it except for damain,felix and catnoir who are still in some kind of trance.

The devils and angels that were close by bowed down to her as they felt the power radiating off of her,Catnoir sang marinette,obviously in a trance he walked up to her a bow at her service.Suddenly she had a wicked idea and ordered for a glass of cold water and dashed catnoir who suddenly scowled and he tried clawing at her but she disapered.

Unknown pov

I watched as she poured the feline cat water and orderd for her to meet me.If she can't tell me where her real parents are i will personally toture her if these imbelicines can't do it which i know they can't because of her all so called chrams and beauty.