A damainette story chapter 20

Hey!hope you enjoy this chapter.illy!

Plagg's pov:

To say the boy was the worst at flying would be an understatement.I shook my head and sighed when once again he flew into another witch tree,then all of a sudden he flew right into another devil so a devil being a devil cursed him and stabbed him into one of his wing and pushed him in the dept of the fire obviously making him scream.I grinned at that then I felt sorry for him but I got angry( pop smoke voice : mood swing) when I remembered in a soulmate bond you can feel every single emotion and pain your other half is feeling.

Get up!my voice boomed.Your hurting marinette with your clumsiness.
I didnt know welp to bad thou !!

I scowled in response...

After a whole 10 minutes of swaying,jumping watever you call it he was doing in the air we reached an old hunted demon warehouse.As we enter I heard the most annoying voice ever.

I thought you wouldn't come?making the damisha -damin-damine-dama-DAMAIN!!guy scowled

eh?!I don't really care that the fact i can't keep his name in my mind

so you're the person I heard about?! stated damain

I hope its good things the sly fox cooed.

(a/n tiki was in human form when they capture her,marinette easily knew it was her because of her voice and her red hair and blue eyes)

Where is my sugarcube and my cupcake?I stated coming out from the shadows.

Agh!its a rat - a rat fly!? screamed lila.

I scowled

once again I have been disrespected by another idiot!!

where is my friend?stated Damain but as you know someone got hurt by that question.

oh!that fool she's inside that room she stated pointing at a door.

so you're just gonna tell me where she is just like that!?

yes!

why?

I scowled again

never in my life have a I ever been annoyed like this!

so I slowly went behind a door only to find two laughing angels .

How can they be so happy when they are kidnapped?

I sighed

Angels are weird!