A damianette story chapter 4

Hope you enjoy!Btw! dont hate on me for this chapter thou!

There standing on the most sinful place on earth was marinette with her lugage in her hand in the airport gazing at the wonderful site before her.In gotham.She was now going to be living her with her new friend chloe!yep you heard right her friend chloe and yes the same one who used to call her a trash can and the same one who use to bully her.She was also sent here to change the people ways and oh boy this might be hard.Mari bug yelled chloe as she shout in marinett's ears who was now in wonder land.Is'nt it  beautiful asked marinette,she was about to take out her sketch pad when chloe stopped her.No! if you take it out we will never live,marinette gave a nervous laugh as a response.chloe knew how she gets when she see beautiful places or things,she will never want to go because she gets inspiration for new outfits,the last time she had to drag back a crying and whining marinette back home who was pleading to stay.Then something caught marinette's eye it was two boys running for their life and screaming help and a boy with ooh la la with lovely dark green eyes and he had shiny black hair chasing them with a katana{ er i dont know if is so it spells} and she frozed,he's  cute she squeaked out and had a huge blush  on her face before you know it he crashed into her.He got off her and said a word that nobody knew he could say.

Sorry!he said sweetly which made the two boys faint and everybody at the airport look at them with their eyes looking as if it wants then to come out from it sockets