Damainette chapter 12

Hey guys hope you enjoy this one and also i am finally started school back so yeepie!!

If you said that marinette was acting weird was an understatement,when she got into the accident and she called them pathetic the nurse said that she was in shock but then they just don't know what do with her..She got alot of visitors,angels and devils came,the devils flirted with her but all she did was scoffed and rolled her eyes then she shooed them off.They was amused and curious.Now back to the present........              Marinette sat on chloe's bed waiting patiently for the chloe and sighed as she started getting fustrated.She gaged when she saw what her bestfriend was wearing,she had a tight{ when i mean tight it looked like it would make her blood stop circulating } black skirt and a short yellow see through crop top and a black combat boots and her face omg it looked like a bag flour that has been decorated."So how do i look" said chloe as she swinged her hips.Like a slut marinette blurted out as she gaged,chloe scoffed it was like the 10th outfit she tried this morning and all she got from marinette was rude comments.

Why don't you try to help me out she screenched,fine marinette huffed clearly annoyed.First wipe that flour off your face she stated which made chloe scowled.Chloe whiped everything off while marinette searched for an outfit for chloe.Why does everything look so slutty asked marinette,SLUTTY!!? asked chloe.marinette sighed before looking into her own wardrom for a nice dress.Perfect yelled marinette as she shoved a golden bee theme dress on chloe and quickly pushed her in the direction of the bathroom.Marinette gasped as she looked over at chloe the dress hugged her curves perfectly and it was stunning.Marinette worked on a natural look for chloe with a little shiny honey scented lipsgloss and a little mascara then she  brushed her hair and let it down after putting the bee miraculous in her hair and a black high heel.Chloe could'nt believe her eyes when she looked into the mirror she saw a complete different person staring right back at her ,Well? asked marinette snapping her out from her thoughts.

I love it!! she screamed as she takled the bluenette to the ground.Marinette sighed happily before doing her own she dicided to go with a chinesse look,she put two fancy looking chop sticks in her hair and let some hair down to frame her face,and a red  dress with a golden chinesse  design at the bottom that reached a little above her knee and put on a black heels about 3-4 inch she don't wanna be tripping now would she.

When they reached school gasps were  heard.Is that chloe? asked someone,OMG ! they looked hot!!