A damianette story chapter 27

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Hi guys here is another chapter.From now on i want to post daily ill try to make time for it so this book can be done.After this book has end ill do some editing to it that also includes  the spelling erros etc...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

The gods from heaven smiled as they heard damian asking for forgiveness.

She is really good at changing people , chloe was on the list chloe's heart is now changing now mr.damian wayne this is very good said the god.

But she isnt the most powerful one it must have skipped generation .

So that means?asked another god

I meant that maybe her future child her first born will be the one.

She has just a piece of the power not all of it soon it might just vanish when her first born is made.

She isnt fully a hybrid.You can see shes more of an angel than a devil that side of hers will take over the dark side  and she will remain ours.

Let that boy come up here god voice boomed making satan know he wants a devil from hell to go to heaven.

Satan smirked but when he heard god wanted  damian he frowned.

he thought it was another demon and not damain , his heart is becoming pure and he wont disobey god especially after he called jesus name.

A bright circle formed around damian it was so bright that it almost make the other demons blind.

your majesty  said damian as he bowed.
God once again smiled, you have been through alot and did so much yes you are a demon but no no u have suffered and tried being good you done belong there.

what do you mean he asked?

You will go through one more suffering to be in heaven.

wh- before he could finish

An Angel ripped his wings with a mighty sword.

damian screamed in pain

All the bad stuff he did once again flashed in his eyes but then good memories that was once forgotten came back to him.Making him feel much better