A damainette story chapter 5

hey,i hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you all for reading my book.my eyes almost bulged out when i saw 1.4k readers.Im sorry that it's short

They both stared into each other eyes,foregetting about the people around them.Damain was the first to snapped out of his trance and knew he had to go before the press come and they would make this beautiful girl here uncomfortable and he wouldnt want that to happen.This was the first time he called someone beautiful,he slowly got up on his feet and the take the girl petite hand lifting her off the ground and rolled his eyes at the people around him that have childish instints as they dramatically gasped.

Who say i dont have manners?he scoffed in his mind.

He told her that he needed to go and dragged,literally dragged the two boys to his white suv.

When Damain reached home he cried when he remembered that he didnt take the girl phonned number. To say bruce was shocked was an understatement,he thought that today was the day that the world would come to an end.His brothers fainted once more and drake slipped into a coma because he hit his head really hard when he fell giving him a minor brain damage.Drake is now in a coma fighting for his life.