Chapter 45: Hell Hound's Resolve and Loyalty part 2

Anubis was sitting alone on in the wear the dining table was, when Weiss walks inside the dining room. 

Weiss: "Hey Anubis, what are you doing in here?"

Anubis: *looks up* "Oh, hey Weiss, Klein just offered me a cup of tea. Don't worry I asked Klein to make you a cup of coffee."

Weiss: *giggles* "That was very kind of you." *takes a seat down next to Anubis.*

Klein: *walks in with a tray with a tea kettle with a empty cup and a cup of coffee.* "Your tea is ready." *sees Weiss* "Ah Miss Schnee, welcome home." *places a cup of coffee in front of her and pours a cup of tea for Anubis* "Here you are."

Weiss/ Anubis: "Thank you Klein." *they takes a sip of tea and coffee.

Anubis: *sighs in content* "This is the best Jasmine tea I ever had."

Klein: *chuckles* "I am glad you like it, it was Master Y/n's favorite." *he slowly looks down with a sad look on his face*

Anubis: "Klein, we'll find Y/n and bring him home safe. You have my word."

Klein: *slowly smiles* "Thank you, Master Anubis.." *As Anubis and Weiss take a sip of their drink* "I can see why you like him Miss Schnee. I'm sure we will have adorable young pups running around very soon."

Anubis and Weiss spit out their drink and look at Klein wide eyed blushing: "KLEIN!"

(Timeskip to the Next day)

The two begin to set off in a bullhead to Mistral, but as they do . Anubis looked down and noticed a burning building down below with people all surrounding the building. His eyes widen in horror as memories of his past flash before his eyes. Anubis stood up and walked towards the doorway.

Weiss: "Anubis..what is-" *looks down and gasps to see what is happening* *turns her head to driver* "Take us down!"

Anubis: "NO TIME!" *opens the door and leaps of the doorway diving down*

Weiss: "ANUBIS!" 

3rd P.o.V:

A young brown haired boy was crawling on the ground watching as his home/farm was burning down. He slowly looks up and saw his mother pinned to the ground as he is forced to watch with a group bandits all surround them

Mother: *crying*  "P-please...h-have mercy... y-you took all I-I have.."

Masked man: *slaps he in the face* "SHUT IT BITCH! WE CAN'T HAVE ANY WITNESSES SO!" *draw his sword and points it at her throat*

Boy: *begging as he cries* "P-PLEASE D-DON'T HURT HER!"

The man pinning him stomps on the boy: "SHUT IT BRAT!"

The boy slowly looks up tearing up as the Masked man raised her blade at the boy's mother. His mother slowly turns her head to her son with tears in her eyes.

Mother: *crying* "I-m sorry...Oscar..."

Oscar: *eyes widen as the man closes in on the kill* "NOOOOOOO!"

But as he does a ball of Hellfire slams right into the man causing a massive explosion of flame dropping his aura hard. As the man falls to the ground, everyone looks up to see Anubis driving right at the man who has Oscar's mother tied up, launching him away with a powerful kick and pointed Ravenous in Shotgun form and blasting away the rest of the Bandits away. Oscar runs over to his mother both hugging each other crying as the Bullhead lands and Weiss runs out of it.