Chapter 9: Y/n's Heart

Weiss P.o.V:

I was with inside the nurse's room with My mother, Winter, Klein. I was currently holding Whitley's hand as the nurse had finished bandaging and treating his cut. Whitley looked away scared.  I was a bit worried for Y/n, I hope he's okay. Suddenly we get a knock on the door

"Come in."

The door opens and Y/n walks in human form and looks at us.

Whitley: "Big brother!!" *Gets up and runs over to Y/n and the two embrace.Whitley crying on hos shoulder* "You're alright...you're alive." 

Y/n: *comforting tone* "Yeah..please don't cry little brother."

Klein: "Master Y/n"

Y/n looks up at Klein who gives a small smile at Y/n.

Y/n: "Hello Klein I wished we reunited in better circumstances."

"Y/n did you-"

Y/n:"No, as much I would love to I didn't...he's been arrested by General Ironwood.."

I sigh with a bit of relief I'm glad brother didn't cross the line.

Willow: "Y/n listen...I"

Y/n: "One chance..."

Willow: "Huh.."

Y/n: "I'm going give you one chance for forgiveness but that's it."

Tears run down mother's face she hugs her Y/n thanking him. 

Y/n: "Don't apologize me...just fix the mistake you made to all the faunus that Jacques enslaved." *She nods. You Let's go of Whitley*  "I'm going to head to Ozpin's office for a second.."

"What for?"

Y/n: "Right now I want to make sure little brother gets proper therapy and...right now I can't leave in Atlas."

Winter: "So what do you suggest.."

Y/n: *sighs* "For now to make sure Whitley won't get kidnapped or anything..He will live with here in Beacon."

Everyone: "WHAT?!"

"Y/n are you sure that's a good idea, he's never trained before an-?!"

Y/n: "I know but..honestly what happens if Jacques somehow escapes I want to make sure he's safe sis... besides you I both know he wants to be a huntsman."

We both look at Whitley who look at us his eyes are sparkling. I sigh.

"Well we do have teachers...soI guess it will be okay but where will he?" 

Y/n: "He can sleep in my dorm." *He walk to Whitley*"So Whitley want to live with me and Weiss?"

Whitley thinks about it then nods happily.

Whitley: "Okay but can I chose my choice of weapon?"

Y/n: "Heh sure thing kiddo."

Y/n P.o.V:

You went straight to Ozpin's office after the talk with Weiss and Whitley. When you take the elevator you see Ozpin and Ms. Goodwitch inside. They look at you as you walk towards them.

Ozpin: "Ah..Mr Ignacio or should I see Schnee."

"With all due respect Ozpin I am Y/n Ignacio I'm no Schnee or should I call you by your real name...Ozma?"

Ozpin and Glynda's eyes widen shocked

Ozpin: *serious tone* "Who told you that?"

"A birdie, now that's not the reason why I am here."