Chapter 16 Ending the suffering

Your P.o.V:

Your eyes widen in horror of what you had just learned what you just heard. You and Whitley were not the only victims of Jacques Schnee. You had a rage building inside you. No words could describe this feeling, it was more then being livid.But you were also concerned for your sister. You hold Winter's hand.

"Winter..."

Winter: *sad tone*"W-When y-you j-jumped i-in f-front o-of Whitley..I-I d-didn't only s-see you. I-I s-saw..m-myself..t-the o-one who was p-protecting y-you. I-I-I.....I should have protected you...I am nothing but a failure of a sister..."

She was about to pull away but you she still felt your hand holding her tightly. She looks at you tears ran down your face. You hug your sister tightly she then hugs you back crying in your shoulder.

"W-why.....why didn't you say anything..you big dummy.."

You rub her back comforting her as she cried over your shoulder. After a long 30 minutes she finally calmed down, You both release from your embrace. 

"Winter....do you still have Ironwood's number?"

Winter: "Yes why?"

Timeskip: 

You were waiting in the front of the school waiting for your ride back to Atlas. 

Atlas Bullhead soon lands in front of the school. Ironwood walks out of the bullhead and walks over to you.

Ironwood: "Y/n Ignasio..."

"Ironwood."

He takes out his scroll and sighs: "It's just as you said...it seems that Winter was..." *gets pissed off* "Fucking Disgusting Monster....I will-"

"You won't kill him....take me to Atlas Prison...." Flame forms thru your fist, he looks into your eyes and all it showed was eyes of a beast. "I'm ending this....."

Ironwood nods and turned around and you walked inside the bullhead, the ship soon takes off to Atlas to finally end the Fucking racist ass dick.

(Timeskip)

You walked with Ironwood thru the Atlas Prison, the prisoners inside were about to taunt you. Until they saw your eyes, which they are immediately silence and left quivering in fear. Your eyes were beast like and showed nothing but the intent to kill. Ironwood soon stops in front of a maximum security cell. 

Ironwood: "You sure you want to do this?"

You turn your eyes to him with a deadly serious look and that's all he need for confirmation. He soon opens the door and you look to see him, the man who caused, the family name to be destroyed, the one who made the family name a target for White Fang, The one who caused  you and all your family members to suffer. Jacque Schnee.

You slowly walked over to him holding back your emotions as you wanted answers from the Horses mouth.

Jacques: *taunted tone* "Why is this Vermin here?"

 "Shut the hell up Fucker!" *You kick him off his bed and grab him by the throat lifting him up choking him.* "I'm here for answers!"

Jacques: "Ha And why should I tell you anything?!"

You begin to use your semblance to  burn his neck causing to scream in pain. 

"Now tell me! Did you fucking force Winter into the abuse?!"

Jacques: "Y-you can't do this!!"

You slam him to the wall. "ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!! DID YOU RAPE WINTER?!"

Jacques was silent at first until the final straw was pulled as he begin to cockily smile and says: "I showed have fucking killed that Bitch as a message instead."

Your eyes widen in pure fury and your entire body is engulf into flame,Jacque screams in pain, his eyes widen in terror as he sees your face. But it was not the same as it used to be. It looked like more of a dragon. But to him he saw the devil himself.

 But to him he saw the devil himself

 You extend your scorching wind and flame claws into Jacques chest. Jacques screams filled the entire prison begging for mercy. You engulf in scorch flames for a long Hour hearing his screams of pain. After that you as you grab his fucking head and with one good yank, tore off his fucking head off his body. And then your ripped his corpse into two in your rage. You let loose a ferocious roar and you turn around turning back to human form. But your hair covering your eyes.

Ironwood: *concern tone* "Are you alright Y/n?"

Y/n: "I'm fine...I just need fresh air..."

Ironwood was about to say something but notice tears running down your face. He sighs and gently touches your shoulder. "Alright then.." You nod and begin to walk away as Ironwood takes out his scroll to call for a clean up crew.

You finally made it outside, tears running down your face. You knew that bastard, deserved it. You knew he deserved this for a long fucking time. But what you didn't know why in Oum's name...does it fucking hurt...

You sat down at a nearby bench and was breathing hard. Trying to calm down, but it wasn't working. But before it could get any worse you are greeted by a familiar welcoming voice.

Klein: "Master Y/n?"

You look up to see your mother Willow, and Klein looking over to you with concern. You looked away afraid of they might think that you had just killed Jacques in your rage. With they think your just as bad as Jasques, will they see you as a monster and lock you in a prison. All  those thought crossed your mind, until you felt your mother wrap you a tight hug crying on your shoulder.

Willow: "It's okay....shh don't cry..my baby boy.."

You begin to cry on your mother's shoulder, hugging her back. You missed this feeling for  such a long time. To be in the comfort of your mother's love.

Klein walks over to you two and when you two release from your embrace.

Willow: "Ironwood called us and told us everything....."

"H-he did..."

Klein: "That is correct.." *gently put both his hand on your shoulder giving you a comforting smile.* "It's not your fault Y/n, I know you feel guilty, hoping that Jacques Schnee would change...but you did what you had to do..."

"I-I know..but....it's just..what will Weiss and Whitley think...hell what would my friends think..will they think I'm just as horrible as Jacques, What if they see me as a failure...I-I'm scared..."

Willow: "Don't ever think like that.." You looked up at your mother.  "Your brother and sister love you with all their heart.And you're friends all care about you. They would never seen you as a monster."

Klein: "Huntsman and Huntress will have to one day take a life to protect millions...it's an undeniable fact...but if Y/n just know..if you ever think that you are a failure. Cast those feeling aside because that is complete rubbish. You want to know why?" *you look at him* "Because I'm proud of you."

You felt the aching feeling of Guilt fade away, slowly but fading. Tears ran down your face your mother and Father pull you into a group hug. You were lucky to have a caring family.

"Thank you, mom, Dad.."