Chapter 21: Teams Field Trip

Y/n P.o.V:

Currently Ruby and you was taking your old friend Rook Olive to meet the others. You look over to Rook with a smile on your face.

Y/n:"So Rook, How have you been?"

Rook: *chuckles* "My friend I've been well, I see you gotten a lot stronger the last time we met.."

Y/n: "You've gotten stronger too! Tell me how's your girlfriend?"

Rook: *smiles* "You mean Fiance!" You and Ruby stop. Ruby looked shocked while You smile proudly.

Y/n: "Seriously?" *He nods* "Dude congrats!"

Rook: "I have you thank friend Y/n, If you not give me the courage to ask Serena. Than I still be shy little baby.."

You two laugh a bit.

Ruby: "You two seemed to have a lot of history with each other." You and Rook look at Ruby and smiled.

Y/n: "We go way back..we would tell you...but..I be bad as Port..."

Ruby giggles and then we soon stop in front of Team RWBY's dorm, you see Whitley and Anubis in front of their dorm.

Y/n: "Yo Whitley!! Hellhound!" They look and see you and Ruby walking up to them while Rook stayed a good distance. "What are you two doing here?"

Anubis: "Well Yang called us here, don't know why though?"

Whitley: "What ever it is it must be important?"

Y/n: "Heh that's cool, by the way you Whitley there is someone I'd like you to meet?"

Anubis: "Hey what about me?"

Rook: *walks up to us in joking to* "Friend Hellhound you don't remember me  I am hurt." Anubis and Whitley looks up and see Rook who smiles at them.

Anubis:  *excited* "NO WAY!! Chestnut!* "Anubis walks up to Rook and gives him fist bump. "How you been Rook?"

Rook: "I am good friend Anubis!" *notices Whitley* "Ah, you must be friend of Y/n."

Y/n: "Heh, Rook" *pat Whitley's head* "This is my little brother, Whitley Schnee. Whitley and Anubis, this is Rook Olive our fourth member of our team."

Anubis: "Holy shit! Dude with Rook on our team we will be one of the best teams in Beacon!"

Whitley: "Oh well it's nice to meet you Rook and Welcome to the our Team."

Rook pats Whitley and gives him a kind smile. 

Rook: "So you are Y/n's little brother...it is good to finally meet in person and I accept you welcome, friend Whitley."

Ruby: "Anyways we should introduce you to my team too." Ruby opens the door and you all see Yang, Blake and Weiss looking over to a strange cylindrical package in the middle of the room. "Hey guys!"

They all look over to the group and notice Rook outside the doorway.

Blake: "Um...who's he?"

You sighs and after you caught everyone up to speed. It was time to deal with the new mystery in hand...What the hell was in the package?

Ruby: "What's that?"

Yang: "I don't know yet. Dad sent it to us. I thought we could open it together!"

As Ruby was is opening the package you had a feeling you had the weirdest feeling.

Y/n: 'Why do I think...Mr.Xiao Long sent Zwei over....nah he's not that crazy...'