Chapter 2: Reunion and Explanation

Your P.o.V:

You look at Weiss with a certain pride. She has grown so much since the last time you saw her. You notice tears running down her face which her face.It hurt your very soul to see my sister cry.  You walk up to her and pat her head.

Weiss: *looks up tears run down her face* "Is..it re-really you Y/n..."

"Heh I'm pretty sure I am me. If I wasn't," *You shows your necklace you got from Weiss, and your bracelet from Whitley*  "then I would never own these."

Weiss suddenly hugs you tight, you smile and slowly hugs yor sister back letting her cry over your shoulder. You closes your eyes and hugs your sister back tears slowly run down of your face as memories of yourself and his sister flash into his mind. Every time she had took care of you. You had cherished every single day whenever you was around with your twin sister and your little brother.

"It's okay, Weiss I'm right here."

Ruby P.o.V:

I was happy and shocked at the same time. The guy we were looking for happened to be a Weiss's brother. Heck I had no idea she even had a brother.But it was heartwarming to see that these two are reunited. As I was giving them their moment, I heard the sound of someone running towards us. I turned around to see Blake, Yang, and Dad running over worried.

Tai: *Worried look* "Ruby, are you two ok?"

Me: :"Yeah me and Weiss are ok?" *Zwei barks wagging his tail* "How did you find us?""

Blake: "We saw a giant fire tornado and we ran over here as fast we could."

Yang: "I see you found Zwei." *pets Zwei head which he wags his tail happily*

Y/n: "I'm guessing you three are my sister team members ,correct?"

We turn our head to see Y/n and Weiss walking over. He smiles at us with interest.

Yang: *looks at him curious* "Wait....Sister" *looks at Blake* "Is he talking about you?" 

Weiss: *irritated* "No you dunces , I'm his sister."

Yang and Blake looks over at Weiss with eyes, then back to Y/n, then back to Weiss, then back to Y/n.

Both girls; "EHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!, BUT YWU TOO LOOK NOTHING ALIKE."

Y/n: "*smirks while Weiss pouts* "Say the blonde, who's sister has black hair and red tips."

Tai:"...touche.."

Y/n: "Anyway we should to introduction, I'm Y/n Ignacio formally Y/n Schnee, it's a pleasure to meet you all."  *bows gentleman like*

Yang: *walks over to him and smirks*" Well hot stuff~~, I'm Yang Xiao Long, nice to meet you."*notices his gauntlets* "Well, well, well a fellow gauntlet user nice we are going to get along just fine~."

Y/n P.o.V:

Me: *blinks a bit* 'Oh great a flirting person...' *smirks* "Whatever you say Sun Dragon." *looks down and see Yang's sister has sparkling star shaped eyes with a bit of drool coming out as she is looking at my gauntlets.* "Umm..you know you could just ask to get a closes look at them."

Ruby: *looks up and blushes* "S-sorry but they just look so beautiful and awesome." *rubs the back her head embarrassed smiling* "I'm Ruby Rose by the way."

"