Chapter 11: Catching a Kitten's Heart

Y/n P.o.V: 

It has been a full week since you have been training Whitley and he has been a quick learner. You help him unlock his aura and you have been training him in hand to hand combat. Meanwhile Weiss taught him how to utilize dust crystals into his weapon and marksman ship even swordsmanship. You can see just how much he has improved.

You also heard that Jacques Schnee's has been placed guilty and is currently behind bars. Unfortunately for you Ironwood had mentioned your name thru the Kingdoms news for taking down Jacques Schnee. Your mother with Winter's help were releasing the Faunus workers. It was slow but it was a start.  Right now you were walking thru the Hallways of school way.

You had gotten a text message from Ruby and Yang explaining how Blake and Weiss had been arguing all day ever since they gort from the docks. Apparently Weiss had been trash talking some Monkey faunus stowaway and Blake didn't like it.

'Weiss...you know better than that..'

As you making your to the Dorm you see Blake running as fast as she can into the courtyard. 

"Blake...BLAKE!!" 

You ran after her soon she stopped in front of the statue. You gently put your hand on her shoulder. She looks at you scared. 

"Blake it's me...are you okay.."

She looks away tears running down her face.

"What happened please Blake I want you to help you?"

Blake:  **upset tone* "Just forget about me...I am going back.."

She tries to walk away upset you considered all your friends family. And you been have had crush on Blake, Ruby, Yang, Velvet and Coco. It hurt your heart to them sad. So you decided to did a bold move.

Blake P.o.V:

I was about to walk away from Y/n, the guy who saw me for I was. The guy who was able to help change the Schnee dust company and single handily took down Jacques Schnee. The man that I respected...the man I had a crush on for a very long time.

 But before I could walk away. I felt someone grabbing my wrist. I turn my head to look at Y/n who looked into my eyes.

"Y/n what are-"

Before I could say anything Y/n gently pulls me close to him causing me to blush hard. But I could never expected what I would never would expect, it was those moments that I could only dream of my fantasies. Y/n moves his head to mine closes his eyes and soon our lips connected as he kissed me deeply.

I was surprised at first, but soon I closed my eyes quickly melting into his kiss. Our tongues wrap around with each other. You hold this kiss for the longest 3 minutes of you both lives you finally separate a trail of saliva come from out both each others lips as we catch our breath.

Y/n: *blushes*"S-Sorry but I had to think of something.."*mumbles last part.*

Blake: "I'm sorry what was that last part..?"

Y/n: *blushes* "I will tell you if you tell me what happen."

Blake: *sighs* "deal.."

Y/n: *takes a deep breath* "I've k-kind of had a crush on you, Ruby, Yang, Velvet and Coco for...um..along while.." *looks away blushes hard*

I blush hard at what Y/n had just said he admitted he had a crush on me. My own crush had just told me this. I felt my own heart beating hard. I smile a bit and put my finger underneath under his chin and raised it. I looks at me and I smile at him. I take off my bow off and reveal my cat ears to him.