Chapter 39: Sacrifice

At Beacon Academy Cinder, Winter, and Amber were on the ground from the explosion earlier. They slowly look up the building is was almost in ruins. 

Cinder: "You guys alright?"

Amber: "Yeah.."

Winter: "..Where are you're friends?"

Cinder looks around, her eyes to see Emerald and Mercury fighting off Tyrain and Hazel.

Cinder: "Emerald! Mercury!"

Emerald: "Cinder! Get the Fall Maiden out of here!"

Cinder: "But-"

Mercury: *blast Hazel to the side* "We will hold them off as long as we can!"

Cinder hesitated at first but soon she and Winter helps Amber up and begins to walk toward the front of Beacon Academy. But as they did a gentleman comes out of the shadow with enormous amounts of Grimm.

Watts: "I can't allow that to happen.. Mistress Salem wants to meet the Fall Maiden..in person."

Cinder: *draws the Bow/Dual Swords: Midnight* "Watts!"

As Watts and the hordes of Grimm begin the close on the three woman, a massive stream of orange and blue flames slams down the grimms. Watts holds his arms up shielding himself from the flames as each of the grimm were fading to nothingness. But  Watts, Winter, Amber, and Cinder's eyes widen in shock as something walks out of the flames. Watts begins to walk back in terror as they see a orange, black, and blue tipped Y/n in faunus form walking out of the flames.

 Watts begins to walk back in terror as they see a orange, black, and blue tipped Y/n in faunus form walking out of the flames

Watts: "W-what t-that's i-impossible.." In a flash Y/n appears in front of Watt and seconds later, Watts is launched straight into Tyrain, Emerald looks over to Y/n, her eyes widen. 

His eyes...and body, they are like before...

Winter: "Y/n.."

He turns his head, revealing his eyes.. they were not feral...but they were different. His Right eye was red..but he could see a blue flame X..in it in the middle of it. While his left was blue with a reddish orange flames in the middle both flames was in the middle of a circle.

Y/n: "Hm. Guess that's new."

Hazel shouts at Y/n from behind charging at the Altares. Y/n raises his tail and simply slams Hazel with the very flame tip of it. Hazel scream in pain as he holds his side in pain. Suddenly a barrage of both water, and flames bullets are fired from above hitting Hazel, Tyrain, and Watts. Soon Whitley, Anubis, and Rook land on the ground while RWBY and JNPR run into Beacon.

Whitely: "You guys alright?"

Winter: "We're fine.."

Weiss: *looks at Y/n* "Y/n? Is that you?"