Chapter 25: Brother Combo

The scene begins to Ruby being thrown across the floor Roman.

Roman: *laughing* "Wow! You are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours."

Ruby gets up and charges at Roman, which he simply sidesteps, sending Ruby stumbling across the floor.

Roman: *laughing* "Oh man. You know, Man, I really need this."

WF grunt raises his thumb as Roman laughs.

Roman *walks over to Ruby and aim Melodic Cudgel at her* "But seriously. How'd you find this place, Red?"

Ruby growls and uses her Semblance to escape and starts running for an exit.

Roman: *looking around, briefly startled* "Whoa!"

Smiling, Roman stands up, spins Melodic Cudgel in his hands and aims the handle at Ruby. He fires the handle, which doubles as a grappling hook at Ruby. But before it could catch her a massive explosion blast right thru the wall as a giant fireball grabs on the Roman's weapon.

Roman: **startled* "WHAT THE-WOAH?!" *he is suddenly pulled in as his face collides with a Y/n's metal gauntlet fist, which he is quickly launched into a wall* "Agh what the hell?!"

Ruby, Roman and the WF Grunt watch as the flames dims but to there shock they are greeted to a flaming Winged Demon holding a burning scythe in his hand.

(What They see)

Roman slowly backs up as he points his cane at Y/n, only for it to be sliced in half and quickly kicked in his stomach falling to the ground. The W.F grunt runs over to Y/n only for the to fade away and Y/n back handing the grunts face knocking him out. He turns and runs over to Ruby.

Y/n: "Ruby! Are you okay?!"

Ruby: "Y-yeah thanks." Roman slowly get up as more explosions are heard. They look over to see Weiss, Blake, Yang, Zwei, Whitley, Rook, Anubis, Oobleck and Vulcan run around the corner. Roman quickly kicks tries Y/n from behind. But Y/n grabs onto his foot and spins him from mid air, launching him into the controls of the train.

Roman's unconscious body pulls a lever starting the train up.

Ruby: "Uh Oh!"The train begins to move away from the station

Y/n: *looks over to others* "GUYS OVER HERE!"

WBY, WAR, Vulcan and Oobleck look over to the two and started to run over to the moving train. Which they quickly climbs into the back cars and run over to their leaders.

Yang: "RUBY!" *hugs Ruby*

Weiss: "Are you okay?"

Ruby: "I'm fine, I'm fine! But listen! Torchwich's got all kinds of weapons and here!"