Chapter 4: Calling loved ones

Your P.o.V

You were walking out of the nurse office, you had just finished dropping off Team JNPR to recover. Now you were heading to Team RWBY to sleep for the night as my dorm was currently being made. You soon find their dorm number and knock on their door. 

The door opens and you are greeted to Yang in the front door.

Yang: *smiles* "Oh hey Y/n what are you doing here?" 

"Two reason: the first is Ozpin told me that they are currently being made so I have to stay with you all for tonight. If it's okay with you guys?"

Yang: "Sure come on it" *Moves out of the way and looks at the other behind her* "Hey guys Y/n's here."

You walk inside smiling as you see Ruby, Blake and Weiss on their ...."bunk beds." 

You slowly blink twice

You slowly blink twice. "You know what? I ain't going question what the hell you guys did here."

Ruby: "Hey Y/n what brings you here?"

"Ozpin told I had to spend the night here as my dorm is being made. If that's ok with you guys?"

Ruby: *smiles* "Sure."

"Thanks Now where to..." *looks around for a good place to sleep*

Yang: *pulls you in to her  "melons" which cause you to blush hard* "You can sleep with me hot stuff~~"

You grew to a blushing mess until Blake pulls you out of her grip.

Blake: "I don't think it's safe for him to sleep with you.. He can sleep with me"

"It's okay...I can sleep on the floor..." 

Weiss: "Oh no, Y/n is my brother so he's going sleep with me. I am not letting you sleep with all of you. Besides I believe Y/n has a call to make." 

Y/n: *sighs and magically got out Blake's grip* "Thanks Sis," *looks at others* "Can you all give us a minute?"

R.B.Y: "Sure." 

They respectfully walk outside and close the door of there dorm. You look at your sister who is calling Klein.

"Thanks remember to set it to face time."

Klein P.o.V

I was currently walking to Master Whitley room with a plate of food for him. I worry about him, He has been having nightmare of Master Y/n dying in his arms. He barely gotten any sleep because of his nightmare. He also never forgive his mother, Father and Winter after what happened to Y/n. I soon knock and I open the door to see Master Whitley sitting up on the side of his bed.

"Master Whitley, are you alright?"

Master Whitley looks up from to me his eyes look very sad.

Whitley: "Oh..hello Klein..I'm alright.."