Chapter 49: Blue is the New White part 1

(In White Fang Base)

3rd P.o.V:

Sienna gazed down at Adam from  her throne with a hardened look in her eyes. The Bull Faunus had come to ask her to send the White Fang to attack Haven Academy on the behest of Salem and her servants. The throne room wasn't full, just a handful of guards, Adam, and herself were present..or so he though.

Sienna: *spoke as if she was calm, however their was a hint of aggression that made Adam feel unease* "Adam...I'm not going to repeat myself, so you better listen well... White Fang will not attack Haven Academy.."

Adam: *pleading*  "High Leader Khan, I am begging you!"

Sienna: *snaps* "You should beg for forgiveness and nothing else! The assault you led on Beacon was not the great Victory you clearly though it was going to be, and you should be grateful your punishment wasn't more severe. You are a symbol for many in our organization, but that doesn't make you infallible.."

Adam: "I was merely trying to follow your example, High Leader!"

Whitley: *in Sienna Khan's mind* 'Adam didn't just harm us! He killed innocent people and children that were in his wa! Faunus and Humans alike! Just so he could kill me and Weiss!"

Sienna dug her nails into her throne and asked: "And what example might that be?"

Adam: "Strength! Strength and unwavering conviction. The humans have seen that strength now!"

Sienna: *sighs* "I was one of the first to suggest violence was necessary. Peace bred complacency and acceptance of our place in the world. I will not allow humanity to push us down without pushing them back. But they destruction of the Huntsmen Academies crosses a line! The loss of the CCT has brought global communication to a crawl! And the White Fang is more of a target now then ever before! You have justified humanity's campaign against us, and for what? Empty promises from a group of humans? Humans we still know nothing about, and come and go as they please! These are not examples of strength, Adam. They are examples of your talents being diminished by short sightedness!"

Adam: *stood up* "If you want to know more about the humans, then why not talk to one of them yourself?" *turns to the door* "HAZEL!!"

Slowly, the door crept open, and a tall, very strong looking middle aged male human walked thru with an unreadable expression.

Hazel: *in a gruff* "Took you long enough." 

Sienna enraged stood up from her seats as they pointed their weapons at the human.

Sienna: "What is this?!"

Hazel: "Apologies, I don't aim to cause any trouble!"

Sienna: *stepping towards Adam, who didn't seem to care* "You brought a human to this location?"

Adam: "You should hear what has to say."

Sienna: *hissed* "This is ground for execution!"

Hazel: "Ma'am.. please," *requesting while kneeling* "Nobody need to die today. I'm just asking for a moment of your time." 

Sienna: "The longer you stay here, the less chance you have of leaving alive."

Hazel: "I'll take those chances, if you don't mind." *Sienna sunk back on her throne, crossing her legs and calling off the guards* "You don't like me. You have no reason to like me. But you don't have to like me to get the results you want."

"I'm starting to doubt either of you fully comprehend what i IS that I want. I want humanity to fear the faunus, to know that we demand respect! I do not want to start a war with the humans that we cannot win!"

Adam: "That's where you're wrong!" *stepping closer gradually* "We CAN win a war against the humans. Not only because we have the support of Hazel's master, but because the Faunus are the dominant species of this planet. We're better than humans. We have everything human have and more. Humans shouldn't just fear the faunus, they should serve the Faunus."

Sienna: *glared at Adam* "Humanity should fear us, Adam, but even I'm not so hateful to assume that every human is evil. There are innocents and children, but then," *stood up* "You don't seem to care about who's innocent anymore, do you?" *Adam was taken aback by the question, temporarily forgetting his plan for the coup. He was more curious at what exactly was she implying.

Adam: "I... don't understand..."

Sienna: *stood up* "I have had a very interesting conversation.. with the Altair, who came to seek knowledge. You can believe my shock to see a living Altair Faunus of all things..."

Adam: *tried to play dumb* "I-I.. find that hard to believe, High Leader.. We all saw the Altair Faunus sacrifice himself before our very eyes..."

Sienna: *gritting her teeth* "Really, because then it must be my imagination that, he claimed that you tried to kill his brother and sister, as well as his comrades, whom were trying to protect Blake, whom you also attacked! They even told me that you slaughter innocent people and children! Now isn't that quite the story, isn't it?"

Adam could feel the anger radiating off Sienna, and to his surprise, Hazel was also beginning to look disgusted at him.

Adam: "Y-yes.. I-"

Sienna: *roared* "DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LIE TO ME ADAM!! He mentioned you, by name. And even more compelling, all the numerous times you tried to kill him and his siblings! You slaughters children, half your size and with no experience and no way to defend themselves! You nearly killed a cultural treasure to our kind and likely the only one of his kind! And that's not even counting your transgression against Blake and those supposed humans and Faunus alike, who was simply trying to intervene. These are not trivial crimes, they are blatant disrespect to everything the White Fang stand for!"

Adam: *clenches his fists* "Blake is a traitor, who deserves to be punished! As well of those accursed Schnees whom enslaved our Faunus Brethren!"

Sienna: *shook her head* "And yet it was the same blood, who killed the source of the enslave and having his family freeing and helping those very same slaves."

Adam: "THERE IS NO INNOCENT, THERE ARE ALLIES AND ENEMIES WHO MUST BE CRUSHED!"

Sienna's face fixed to one that was unmoving and uncaring: "It appears that the Altair and his brother has read you like an open book. You don't care for helping our people, you simply wish to spread the misery inflected upon you."

Adam: "Perhaps. I need to send a message to traitors... and it starts with the Altair and his family!"

 Before anyone could react, a burst of scorching hot blue flames appears in front of them. They all brace themselves as they felt the sheer power coming from these flames burning and scorching the fabric around them as well as the metal weapons that the guards are holding begins to burn and melt. Even some of the stone walls that surround them were beginning to melt from the flames

Slowly, the black haired and blue flamed Altair Faunus begins to emerge from the fire, glaring towards Adam and Hazel with his blood red eyes tat were filled with pure heated hatred and fury.

Y/n: *grits his teeth his tone filled with A burning rage* "Well...well looks like you can't stop pointing your egotistical arrogant horns at my pride and Joy... Adam Taurus...."

(To be continued)