𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒

"I would burn the world to the ground for you and it still wouldn't be enough."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE

© February 2022 B. Rene't Collins, All Rights Reserved.

This story contains dark themes such as, but not limited to, sexual situations, explicit language, death, chronic illness, ptsd, and anxiety. Intended for audiences 16+. The opinions and ideology written throughout the story do not necessarily represent those of the Author.

This story is a work of fiction, created for romanizing the swiftness of life and the adventures that could be had within it. Actions within the story are not intended to reflect real-life situations and/or relationships.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DEDICATED

Dedicated to my mom, who despite her struggles with sickle cell, has perservered and proven just how strong one's faith can be.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 things you cannot have is what Kalliope knew incredibly well. Spending years trapped within her naturally timid personality, it was easy to be taken advantage of by greedy people. Her naivety is constantly the catalyst of her survival. Especially, when she travels to Mystic Falls for a fresh start and ends up falling for a certain Salvatore with a heart too big for his family to understand.

As the worlds only Genie in a lamp, it is simple to grant your deepest desires - but there's always a twist! There is always a catch and some say it's your soul.

When Kalliope is abruptly brought into the 21st century by summons, she realizes nothing is really what it seems. Dopplegangers, vampires, witches, hunters, werewolves and hybrid of all things! She once believed nothing interesting happened in Mystic Falls, but like all tall tales, there's three sides to every story.

OR